• Thread starter Og25percentTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Respect on the Farm is earned. Treat people the way you want to be treated.

Peace.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Answer this: Is this lowgrade OG??

IMG_03112.JPG
IMG_03032.JPG
IMG_02941.JPG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ok there now little guy - its gonna be OK

just you run along now back to icmag/rollitup

knew he was gonna be an problem but I gave him the benefit of the doubt and approved the first post

It was amusing for a minute

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That had to be the quickest ban ever! Anyone no of a faster a-hole to get booted?

I think ill take this thread over.Who was the biggest ahole ever? All opinions welcome(unless you say its me)

LOL

Rushoe

Rushoe

I want the Aztec og...I am 33% Aztec and never heard of it.Tell me about the Aztec cut.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow this reminds me of back in the day when i think it was the Italian kid, would come and shake the tree and said he had this bad strand and would try to get clones or seed for trade but you never got your clone from him, but i am just a old cat I don't know nothing about this, 30 years later. Your the best young blood wish you the best of luck.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Lol funny man, i dont doubt hes growing some bomb og. Just has an attitude problem.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

That guy had all the maturity and self-awareness of ... lessee ... remember that SoCalAmsterDude? Just saying.

For the now banned OP: you've got a lot of self-analyzing to do bro. You talked a big stupid game but showed us nothing except immaturity and the inability to grasp how to relate to other people. You coming all wrong, son!

I'm amazed that people were so patient with you and all your shit-talk.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

That had to be the quickest ban ever! Anyone no of a faster a-hole to get booted?

I think ill take this thread over.Who was the biggest ahole ever? All opinions welcome(unless you say its me)

LOL

thecannablog
:D

OGONLY

OGONLY

That was a funny read...Who has been growing for years and doesn't have a single pic to show? If it was so damn special I'd sure as hell have pics.

I can vouch for Venom's Loompa's Headband. Sampled me some nugs. Talk about FIRE.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Iv been growing for awhile, never took a single picture.. never wanted to take pictures of my illegal activities ..lol .. Im going to snap some of my next round since ill be legal and in a legal state.

but I don't run my mouth, when you make outrageous claims you gota bring some proof as well :)

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow I can't believe I missed all this lol. Obviously a hater who just wanted to cause shyt from the get go.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hortipharm produces a strain with 98% THC for GW Pharmacueticals they also do a strain that is 98% CBD that they do the same dedicated extractions on for the Sativex line.

Cannabinoid/THC profile manipulation, according to the real deal scientist that deal with this stuff, is not that big of a thing, they claim they can peg thc, cbd, and cbn's where ever they want and at just about any pre-determined levels they want.

Look up Watson and Clarke's work over the years or even in Botany of Cannabis by Clarke, I think he covers it in there as well.

There is no such thing as plant toxicity due to thc content over 28%, that actually made me laugh out load, hell, I got some Jedi41 in the stable that is supposed to be 41%thc and that one os low on the list compared to some others. There are strains that are testing consistantly over 25% but the highest thc content rarely equals a cup winning strain unless it is purely a tested contest, once people are involved there are many more factors other than just thc content

Tex

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Somebody got bored and decided to start up an account to intentionally see how fast they could get banned.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
SHOW ME THE MONEY Yo hommie I'm from the show me state ya digg so Dnt talk about it be about or quit flappin ur gums and dis respectin my fam and the Og's here at there farm bruh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom