• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Oh shit lol didn't even see he got banned lol that's what ya disrespecting the FAM!!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya BiG ML layin down the smack down rite on bruh !!! That's what he gets who is he to question Og's Like venom and Tex fuk that dude!!! Shit I'm sure if logic was here this wouldn't of made it past page 5 thanks hommie!

Illmind

Illmind

y in the breeders lab section? this is hall of lame material all day.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
His OG brings all the boys to the yard and hes like its better than yours...he could teach you but he would have to charge...

..that sounded funnier while i was rapping it..lol

good riddance Doucherocket.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Ya BiG ML layin down the smack down rite on bruh !!! That's what he gets who is he to question Og's Like venom and Tex fuk that dude!!! Shit I'm sure if logic was here this wouldn't of made it past page 5 thanks hommie!

your prolly right there - my gut told me to not approve his first post and ban his ass - sometimes you got to listen to your gut I guess

I was totally following along until like page 3 or so and then I had to jet for a few minutes

Aligee

Aligee

your prolly right there - my gut told me to not approve his first post and ban his ass - sometimes you got to listen to your gut I guess

I was totally following along until like page 3 or so and then I had to jet for a few minutes

Thanks for keeping the house clean !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya i passed out for a hour or two and came back and the shit went retarded and when I saw him trying to tell venom what was up I was lmfao what a stroke but it was a good laugh though and I love when my hommie goo busted out wifi and shat all over him lol he didn't want to be part of the farm I mean I haven't Ben hear long but I feel Like part of the fam here but I'm not a ass monkey either I come here to learn and help learn what i love growing cannabis you did rite bruh you gave him a chance and that was fair

Illmind

Illmind

I just got done curing some super kill og. Real kushy and lemon candy but waay kushy on the smell and taste, never a tolerance build up prob ever. Barely any waste either when flushed just solid tight dense buds. Never really get tired of it, but variety still is where it's at.reeks stick nose in jar that lem pinesol smell will linger in your sinuses for like 2 min lol.
ogk6.JPG
ogk4.JPG
ogk3.JPG

Aligee

Aligee

>>>>>>>

Now I'm not calling u a liar cuz I don't even no u Dog.. Most killer OG's I've gotten from clubs & smoked tested low like at 15%-18% & it was fire.. I've never seen anything higher then 24% & even the 24% buds didn't beat the 15-18% og's I've smoked.. The numbers don't really tell u how Stoney it is I've gotten some strains that tested high & they wernt that Stoney.. But I no 4sho ur not the only 1 out there smokin' the good stuff.. I grow & smoke White Fire OG Created by OG Raskal.. This pheno I'm running is pure Fire it was found by the Big Homie Aligee he nick named her WiFi#1.. I would gladly put my WiFi #1 up against ur OG.. WiFi is coated I crystals & I got proof.. No Wolf tickets on mine.. Peep the pics but member I'm not a good camara man so the buds look even better in person.

WiFi #1 Aligee Cut:http://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/7491e7bc.jpghttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/50a153de.jpg
This bud is super mega dank & I have no idea how she tests at.. But the smoke test tells me she is dank.. & there r many more great pheno's out there from White Fire OG..

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
:wondering

youd think somebody who has been run out of 4 forums already might stop and wonder if it was something he was doing

:mooning :fighting0085: :sign0023: :fighting0040:

love how he just thinks all of us newbs are just haters

:speechless

ignorance is indeed bliss

:flower :sun2: :flower

Venom818

Venom818

lmao it was good for laughs today

jyip

jyip

blah blah blah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look at me everybody!!! im great!

hey there supergrower, i think ya need alil litium for the manic high ya got going there full throttle...my heads spinning after reading nothing, the seinfled eqiuvilent of threads n stuff...wow wow

G

ganjherbsmoke

so when do we get to have a hall of classic threads section
bc i think this is the perfect reason to start one hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom