My out of this World LAD Grow

• Thread starter Noob78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wbwidow

Wbwidow

plenty of vids on how to and when to use the male.. The males pos\ds will start to droop before they open so just watch closely.. Females usually are redy to pollinate week 3 and seeds take 4-6 weeks to mature.. I usually let them go a full 6 weeks. So o a 8-9 week strain pollinate week 3 let go to week 9 and harvest;)

Noob78

Noob78

plenty of vids on how to and when to use the male.. The males pos\ds will start to droop before they open so just watch closely.. Females usually are redy to pollinate week 3 and seeds take 4-6 weeks to mature.. I usually let them go a full 6 weeks. So o a 8-9 week strain pollinate week 3 let go to week 9 and harvest;)
Thanks very helpful, very hepful

619ster

619ster

Are you keeping males that flower in a completely different area? That pollen is a doozy if ya know w hat I mean lol! I'm actually harvesting pollen right now as we speak. Got my sinus acting up!! I'm just shaking the open pods over a small glass vial and collecting pollen to dust on a bud on whichever strains I choose (definitely making Alien Rock Candy hybrids). What's your plans?

Noob78

Noob78

I plan on really starting to look into different ways to collect the pollen but will most definitely will make a cross with it. Are you make your own arc?

Noob78

Noob78

Day 10 of 12/12
temps 74
ppm ---(forgot to check will increase ppms most likely)
IMG 0315
IMG 0316
IMG 0317
IMG 0318

cookiegrower2012

cookiegrower2012

im really interested inn the sog or scog method havent attempted it thou. just waiting for the space to free up in the meantime im getting the details for this method, what r the measurements on that pvc frame in the pic

Noob78

Noob78

im really interested inn the sog or scog method havent attempted it thou. just waiting for the space to free up in the meantime im getting the details for this method, what r the measurements on that pvc frame in the pic
This is 36" long and 24" wide. Squares are about 2" big about. The scrog is alot easier than people think, i have never grown with out scrog yet(soon to run coco a try)

Noob78

Noob78

If I start from seed than usually 40 days or so, a clone alittle less( probably a month), really depends on the strain bout usually 40 days or so. Im still working on keeping the canopy level.

Noob78

Noob78

Looks like I will be increasing the ppms tonight. Looks to me alittle to light green for me what do you guys think?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looks like I will be increasing the ppms tonight. Looks to me alittle to light green for me what do you guys think?
a mixture of both bro, i would up a little yes , looks nice thou and healthy ......

Noob78

Noob78

OK the smell when touching her remind me of a lemon drop candy, real sweet but citrusy. Just reminds me of my grandmas hard candy alittle. And she is a frosty girl, I really love this strain so far, if she smokes as good as she grows this will stay in the garden for a few.

Top Bottom