My seedling are not growing

• Thread starter budsofgeorgia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So...

Have we figured out how to make seedlings grow faster?

33 days from seed, I purposely kept it as small as I possibly could for fun
What did you do to keep it small? I once did the same thing with a clone because I didn't have room in my tent. I made a shade for it to reduce the light. I also had it in a small pot. That seemed to work. Once it was directly under the light and in a bigger pot, it grew to harvest. I'm thus wondering if we know what keeps them small, we could do the opposite to make them grow.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

how can yall not see a difference
1st pic the plants are 9 days old
2nd pic is previous grow at 11 days old cant yall tell the difference in size big difference in just 2 days

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

So...

What did you do to keep it small? I once did the same thing with a clone because I didn't have room in my tent. I made a shade for it to reduce the light. I also had it in a small pot. That seemed to work. Once it was directly under the light and in a bigger pot, it grew to harvest. I'm thus wondering if we know what keeps them small, we could do the opposite to make them grow.
not trying to make them grow faster but all i am saying on my previous grows at day 10 the plants were alot bigger then they are on day 10 of this grow

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
how can yall not see a difference
I can see the difference now that you pointed it out. I can also see that some of the cups are different.

What did you do to get them going? Or did they just decide it was time?

not trying to make them grow faster but all i am saying on my previous grows at day 10 the plants were alot bigger then they are on day 10 of this grow
"Faster" seemed to be the best word I had at the time.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So...

The way I did it is with an Amazon light, they has sooo little actual photons it just can't grow

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

the pics are of 2 different grows but with the same strain and genetics 1 grow was 5 or 6 months back the newest is now

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

I can see the difference now that you pointed it out. I can also see that some of the cups are different.

What did you do to get them going? Or did they just decide it was time?

"Faster" seemed to be the best word I had at the time.
i am using the green cups so i can see the roots so i can transplant there inside the red cup to hide the roots from light

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
i am using the green cups so i can see the roots so i can transplant there inside the red cup to hide the roots from light
I get it. I like green cups, especially being able to see the roots. Great idea!

It's just that we weren't looking at the same plant and for a moment I thought we were. I was confused. My mistake.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Genetics maybe?

I have two Bubblegum plants from the same batch of seeds, and they look totally different. I understand different seeds can be different plants, but these aren't even close. One looks sativa-ish and grew fast at first but then started to have nutrient issues and has struggled ever since. The other looks indica-ish and grew slowly at first, but now it's the best-looking plant in the grow. They're both growing in the same batch of soil. I did have them in different tents under different brand lights for a while, though. They're in the same tent now.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Genetics maybe?

I have two Bubblegum plants from the same batch of seeds, and they look totally different. I understand different seeds can be different plants, but these aren't even close. One looks sativa-ish and grew fast at first but then started to have nutrient issues and has struggled ever since. The other looks indica-ish and grew slowly at first, but now it's the best-looking plant in the grow. They're both growing in the same batch of soil. I did have them in different tents under different brand lights for a while, though. They're in the same tent now.
i really have no idea i'm doing everything the same , some say its my soil some genetics i just really do not know , but i know there is a difference

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Some would say phases of the moon affect root and stem growth. I think yer good.
i kinda think it is the kelp extract cause honestly the seedling that is small is about what my seedling looked like before i started using the kelp meal because after i started using the kelp meal is when my seedling started to be on the bigger side , i been using the same bag of kelp extract for about a year lol

Top Bottom