~ My Sh!T Show ~ SBG Returns

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Been gone for some time now but thinking it is time to start another grow...in the planning stages now but will have it up and running in no time. To be continued.......

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

As I plan this new grow, I wanted to take the time to upload all my grow specs. I am planning on keeping this grow on the smaller scale and as simple as possible. So, with that being said, I am happy to be back and able to journal again. Let's get this party started.

Strain - Tricopath ( Platinum x Jelly Breath ) by In House Genetics.

Medium - Rockwool

Nutrients - General Hydroponics Flora Series, GH Cali Magic and Fish Head Farm's Fish Sh!t

Grow Areas - 4x4 Ipower tent (veg) & 4x8 room (flower)

Lighting - Mars Hydro TS-3000 in the 4x4 and 1200+ watts LED Samsung DIY Strip Lights

Equipment - Apera PH pen, Cheap $20 TDS pen, multiple fans & A.C unit

Plans- For this grow, I am planning to start 4 seeds and let them veg around 4-8 weeks depending on the size they get. I will be topping multiple times and using LST with some bending. Lolli-popping and then flipping for flower. Clones taken from all 4. Since this is my first journal in some time, I will be including as much details and pictures as possible. I currently have 3 Tricopaths in soil and I will include those in this journal from time to time but the main focus is the DWC plants.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Tomorrow morning I will be starting to soak my seeds. I am aiming this journal to be more informative so.....I will be including how I train and just about any and everything I do. If I use it, I will mention it. If I do it, I will mention it.

139726590 2914929328755701 4113356125818058522 n
sportyridr

sportyridr

I was just getting started around here not long b4 you left, good to see ya back at it...I'm subbed

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I was just getting started around here not long b4 you left, good to see ya back at it...I'm subbed
Thanks!!! Just had some shit I had to deal with and timing just wasnt right for me. Got things back on track and so happy I can journal again. Enjoy the show. Planning on knocking this one out the park.

Top Bottom