My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

Skunk NL and El nino are the make up of bb. Told ya she was nicer smoke then she is to look at. Although she did frost up a bit more for me I think. Either way great job brother. My gc cuts are looking good and I think it was a Cal/magazine issue in hempys. Fixing it now though. Glad you had a nice harvest. Hope Lulu show some lady parts for ya.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Skunk NL and El nino are the make up of bb. Told ya she was nicer smoke then she is to look at. Although she did frost up a bit more for me I think. Either way great job brother. My gc cuts are looking good and I think it was a Cal/magazine issue in hempys. Fixing it now though. Glad you had a nice harvest. Hope Lulu show some lady parts for ya.
Thanks buddy!Yeah man,she is a doozy!Got quite a bit of finger hash trimming those two.I need to get some calmag myself before I really get going on this next grow.A guestimation of harvest is officially in.Figuring not much more moisture to be lost now I have 14.6oz. with a couple more oz. of fluff for other stuff. :) Pretty damn happy with this harvest!
I hope to get just one Lulu girly girl!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Numbers stacking like I had predicted.14 oz. take is right on time.
Only the cure left but it is smoke worthy right now.
I had a few testers and they were like what's the problem,gimme now.
These are my few close friends and a few patients so not a dealer...
One BB already gone and a few really happy people,including me. :)
When I got to the bottom of the paper bag I ended up with a whole bowl of red hair.Gonna smoke that right now.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Numbers stacking like I had predicted.14 oz. take is right on time.
Only the cure left but it is smoke worthy right now.
I had a few testers and they were like what's the problem,gimme now.
These are my few close friends and a few patients so not a dealer...
One BB already gone and a few really happy people,including me. :)
When I got to the bottom of the paper bag I ended up with a whole bowl of red hair.Gonna smoke that right now.
How many watts you rawkin?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Nit quite my man you are about at .75 per watt there is 448 in a unit. You hit about 392 so just over .5 per watt which imo I'd be really happy about dude. Add one more plant in there and you'd get what you were looking for at about a gram per. Still if I were you and hit .75 I'd be skipping around my room doing cartwheels. I've hit 1gpw 1 time with blue dream and golden goat chongers.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Nice dude, got the same setup as you, well pretty much. Have a 4x4 for flower, and a 2x4 for clones and veg. Sounds like your getting what im hoping to pull from 600watt. Im thinking i may do alot smaller veg time, and larger plant number, and just scrog them, not sure though.

I like the hempys ive seen, people pull huge plants from them, and there just so cheap to make. Hope your next un goes well, ill stick around to see how your hempy transition goes.
.75g per watt is great, hopefully your hempys will increase that, goodluck and keep up the goodwork, nice to see smaller growers doing their thing

DismalDude

DismalDude

Reweighed everything before putting in jars.I also weighed all the fluff bud I had put aside.Grand total was 1lb. and 1/8th. Better than I had previously estimated and the best I've ever done.
I'm really floored at the numbers but I guess my eye estimate is way off.I think I like it that way too!
That'll do it for this round,thanks for coming along for the ride farmers!

A very special thanks to @burn4me on this grow.

Last edited:
DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok then.Next up I have 4 green crack and 3 lulu's,looking for a girl.
I will be trying hempy buckets this go round starting with 1 gal. and solo cups.
All new to me so keep a close eye on me farmers as I don't want to screw the pooch!
Here's my set up so far with the 600watt MH at 50% for a couple days.
I will plan on vegging till after Christmas I suppose.
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

100 1833
100 1834
100 1835
100 1836

wnd50

wnd50

Lol,I grew up with Capt. Kangaroo.Good advice too.Never thought about that but it does make a lot of sense.
Here she is after I pruned the lower branches and tied her down just a bit more.Quite a difference in two days.I'm guessing she liked that I omitted Part A on last feed.I'm betting it's easier to add N instead of flushing to get rid of it.
The female bagseed on the left will be gone soon.I have a very close friend that said they'd like to run her out.Have a great weekend!
View attachment 366725

wnd50

wnd50

Lol,I grew up with Capt. Kangaroo.Good advice too.Never thought about that but it does make a lot of sense.
Here she is after I pruned the lower branches and tied her down just a bit more.Quite a difference in two days.I'm guessing she liked that I omitted Part A on last feed.I'm betting it's easier to add N instead of flushing to get rid of it.
The female bagseed on the left will be gone soon.I have a very close friend that said they'd like to run her out.Have a great weekend!
View attachment 366725
Captain Kangaroo. ....wow... ;-)

Top Bottom