My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Here's where they are this morning.Up front is soil GC.
100 1849

GC hempy.
100 1850

GC soil.
100 1851

GC hempy.
100 1852

GC hempy.
100 1853

Big bang soil.
100 1854

Lulu now in soil,recovering slowly.
100 1855

GC hempy.
100 1856

Group shot,soil plants front and back are largest and healthiest.
100 1858

This is what the Lulu was doing before transplant to soil.It was getting really ugly.Not bugs in case you were wondering.
100 1860

That's it for now,thanks for dropping by.Will do an update in a couple weeks.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Here's where they are this morning.Up front is soil GC.
View attachment 474343
GC hempy.
View attachment 474344

GC soil.
View attachment 474345
GC hempy.
View attachment 474346
GC hempy.
View attachment 474347
Big bang soil.
View attachment 474348
Lulu now in soil,recovering slowly.
View attachment 474349
GC hempy.
View attachment 474350
Group shot,soil plants front and back are largest and healthiest.
View attachment 474351
This is what the Lulu was doing before transplant to soil.It was getting really ugly.Not bugs in case you were wondering.
View attachment 474352
That's it for now,thanks for dropping by.Will do an update in a couple weeks.
Over water.../heat you have tacos around your new growth

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

You said your using soil..... over water looks like that. Just because you have a shitton of drainage doesn't mean you can't water too much in a medium that retains moisture better than perlite or coco

DismalDude

DismalDude

I just transplanted to soil.I water every 3 or 4 days or when pots get light. ;)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I just transplanted to soil.I water every 3 or 4 days or when pots get light. ;)
In the hempy? Should be watering every other day so actually could be underwater maybe. What kind of mix is in the hempy?

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,let me explain,and thanks for the input Frosty.I have 4 GC in hempy right now.I water them every other day like this.Feed,2 days,feed,2days,water,2 days,repeat.The Lulu was also in hempy bucket but she was not doing well so I decided to transplant her to soil.When I took pics she had only been transplanted a few days.She is looking better now that she's in soil,I just couldn't get a handle on it in hempy.I have two others in tent,front center and back center in soil.I water them as needed,about every three days or when pots are light.It's pretty much every three days.The hempy buckets are all perlite except from the very small amount of soil they were transplanted with into the 1 gal. buckets.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Ok,let me explain,and thanks for the input Frosty.I have 4 GC in hempy right now.I water them every other day like this.Feed,2 days,feed,2days,water,2 days,repeat.The Lulu was also in hempy bucket but she was not doing well so I decided to transplant her to soil.When I took pics she had only been transplanted a few days.She is looking better now that she's in soil,I just couldn't get a handle on it in hempy.I have two others in tent,front center and back center in soil.I water them as needed,about every three days or when pots are light.It's pretty much every three days.The hempy buckets are all perlite except from the very small amount of soil they were transplanted with into the 1 gal. buckets.
Ahhh I see now

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,so I forgot the exact day I flipped to 12/12.It was either New Years eve or day.I'll say day just so I can keep track.It's been a bit of a rough ride and I have been out of town way too much.
Here they are at day 20,not great but not dead either.I will just run the sickly Lulu out and maybe reveg...maybe.Anyway pics were taken with white balance on tungsten except for closeups.
Thanks for dropping by,I hope all your grows are doing better than mine!
100 1861
100 1862
100 1863
100 1864
100 1865
100 1866
100 1867
100 1868
100 1869
100 1870
100 1871
100 1872
100 1873

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

,I hope all your grows are doing better than mine!

WHAT THE ?
wow bro I am floored by the issues the hempys laid on ya that friggin sux, I have two in 3 gallon hempys now I moved up from my small creamer containers and now I am starting to sweat if I may have problems . . . . .
Glad your home and can get um back under the Ddudes green thumb... If anyone can take um to Dank its you bro...
What ever you need
BTW where was your hole in the hempys? and did you have a division between grow media and the bottom res part..
Can you take a pic of the empty bucket and or how you assembled um,
do you have any GC in hempy still?
are they OK?
or are all switched
I'm a bit frustrated but I'll get through it
I wish only positive Green Dank Vibes to you your way D man and let me know if you want or need anything
Peace and super Soil Vibes to ya
FlyJ

Natural

Natural

Thanks buddy,I knew the lulu girl would start fillin in.:)
The G Pro vape is pretty damn nice for $60.Tested it hard last night.
The good:Very nice feel to it and very simple to use.The chamber is it's best feature to me.It's larger than a pen vape so you can get about 8-10 hits per fill.The coil is located outside the chamber so you don't get any combustion.It's a true vape.
5 clicks to turn on and off,hold button down to change temps.Red is low,green is medium,blue is hi.So far blue is the sweet spot for me.
When chamber is spent just pop the top,tap weed out,easy!
Best way to hit it is very slow long draw.
At times you might not even think it's working but rest assured it works really well!
The only con so far is that if chain vaped pretty hard the top of the unit gets pretty hot.
Using it just by yourself you really won't have that problem.It's not like a party vape though it can be shared.
I love it.This is probably just my first vaporizer as I think this is an awesome way to get my meds!
Good luck in choosing FlyJ,for $60 you just can't go wrong with this baby. ;)

Picked up one of these g-pen pros today..ended paying around $95 for it. I thinks it's killer diller man. Works great.
I can agree with everything you said about it...good review/heads up.
It's about the same as a Pax..more plastic than metal, gets a touch hotter..does the same job. I'm really happy I picked one up...and saved some cash. thanks

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I am glad you are getting them back into shape,
I am going by my feelings where my 3 gal hempy are at ....
I have my Hole 3/4 from the bottom so NO standing water for more than 24 hrs . . . .
.I wonder if you were stagnated anaerobic water issue or ?
hekaba IDK, did it smell rank when ya transplanted um...
Matters little, Hope your Lady Lulu gives you the Sky.... stayin tuned in
Grow great towers of Dank Vibes to ya
FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

Looks like my lucky week...Grenco sent me 2 Gpen Pros..one from SoCal and one from WA..guess they were in the middle of an unexpected move. Make that 2 pens for $95!!
Nice Natural!Glad you're enjoying that vape man,I love it!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Here's a 30 day pic update.This grow has been a hassle I have to say and I'm ready for the next one... It looks like it will yield a little bit but I am so going to keep my grows soil from now on.
I'm managing to keep my 4 GC hempy's alive at this point but like I said before,hempy is just not my cup of tea.Trying to crack the mango and pineapple kush at the moment but I doubt they will be in next run.I believe I will just run out the clones I already have and that will be the last of wwxbb and bb along with the hso gc.They are all nice but it's time for something new and I just don't have the room to keep clones forever,or mothers.Anyway,that's what's up in my world.Thanks for stopping by!Also,burn,"Where are you brother?"Missin ya man. ;)
100 1882
100 1883
100 1884
100 1885
100 1886
100 1887
100 1888
100 1889
100 1890
100 1891

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey DD I
do understand and I wish I had been up on the henpy knowledge better, I was feelin small over what to say,
I did figure out the root mass times the water cycle to eliminate the chance of stale issues in mine,
wish I could have shared this with you 6 weeks ago but heck with it AS YOU ROCK UM IN SOIL ANYHOW
Cant wait to see what ya show us Next, BTW still looks hellavaa lot of fire in the garden to me . . . .
Peace to ya D man
FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey DD I
do understand and I wish I had been up on the henpy knowledge better, I was feelin small over what to say,
I did figure out the root mass times the water cycle to eliminate the chance of stale issues in mine,
wish I could have shared this with you 6 weeks ago but heck with it AS YOU ROCK UM IN SOIL ANYHOW
Cant wait to see what ya show us Next, BTW still looks hellavaa lot of fire in the garden to me . . . .
Peace to ya D man
FlyJ
Thanks for the positive vibes FlyJ.Yeah there's a lil fire in there for sure,I need to remember that. ;) Next round is going to have a serious super soil compost additive so I'm pretty excited. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom