My small indoor grow.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Some info on Citrusdawg! The cross is called "Citrusdawg" it is (Super Lemon Haze(Lemon Skunk pheno) x SSSDH (SSH pheno) x Aliendawg (F2). The Aliendawg I have is from the original Aliendawg from OBS, not the V.2 from Swerve. I'm very stoked to be running these!
I'm so new to all of these strains.So many it makes my head spin.I have heard of the SLH though and I know that to be a potent strain. :)

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Yessir //// this citrusdawg is amazing! My other 2 strains have been in rotation for awhile and are very dank and tasty ladies . I've got them dialed in pretty good! Wanted to add something new with the CD. The growth on these is incredible. Super huge stalks and perfect Indica leaning Christmas trees! Ran a few beans months ago but that run never made it to completion! Gonna be a good holiday season this year for sure!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Two week in flower update
Last night was great,brownies are potent as hell but taste kinda awful.Not enough sugar and cocoa I think.She felt bad but trust me,I didn't care.Made 12 brownies with one oz. and they are waaaay strong.
I ate one small corner of a brownie because I wasn't sure about potency.An hour later I ate the other 1/2 of a 1/2 of brownie.An hour later I realized too much.Damn I felt good but then it was time to just go to sleep.I slept awesome,woke up a bit groggy but my back is still feeling pretty good.Score!
Ok then,got the new fan hooked up,it's heavy as hell at 11lbs. but wow what a difference.This is just what the doctor ordered.Dropped temps 10 degrees and is still dropping a bit(Was at 84 and now at 73).Will hook up the new intake here in a little while.Girls are looking good and are ready for a drink of straight water today.Here they are before I water.I'll do a defoliation either Monday or Tuesday.Thanks for dropping by! (Some pics taken with white balance on Tungsten setting.)
100 1605
100 1606
100 1607
100 1608
100 1609
100 1610
100 1611
100 1612
100 1613
100 1614
100 1615
100 1616

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

In the great words of Mel Brooks OH god look She went from Suck ! ! ! ! to Blow ! ! !
Ok not totally right but still funny

My ventilation set-up needs work I be needing a better charcoal Filter attached to the end like you have . . . . . .Very nice

Positive Vibes @DismalDude
and enjoy your brownies

DismalDude

DismalDude

In the great words of Mel Brooks OH god look She went from Suck ! ! ! ! to Blow ! ! !
Ok not totally right but still funny

My ventilation set-up needs work I be needing a better charcoal Filter attached to the end like you have . . . . . .Very nice

Positive Vibes @DismalDude
and enjoy your brownies
Lol,Spaceballs!Thanks FlyJ,that Phresh filter was a good investment for sure.I think they run about a buck twenty nine.Supposed to be good for two years.We'll see!Got the fan secured with filter clamp,metal tape and three bungies,seems to be working well but next run I will add a piece of plywood to the top and hang it with screws.I had just been using a 6in. 240 cfm booster fan for exhaust before and good grief,this 400 cfm is beyond night and day.The booster is now my intake and the air exchange is freaking awesome. :)

Almost forgot to add:That 6in. fan running wide open is extremely quiet.Damn good fan!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Great to see clearly once again.
Recap of brownies.These things are a bit potent.I would recommend 1/2 a brownie for a total body and head buzz.When I ate the whole thing it turned into at least an 8 hour buzz.It took me about 2 hours before it hit me but everyone is different eh?Anyway,love the edibles.I look forward to more! :)

IMG 20141014 243408 619
DismalDude

DismalDude

Just a quick update of the stretch on these girls.The WWxBB are 42-44 in. and the Big Bang are at 48-49 in.
Hopefully they will stop soon.I know I can super crop but trying not to do anything like that this run.I did a small defoil but nothing to severe.
Maybe a bit more next week,that will be it.Thanks for dropping by,week 3 update Sunday.

100 1617
100 1618

DismalDude

DismalDude

Rearranged some things and now the intake fan to the tent is positioned in my veg. space and now has everyone happy.Veg. space dropped temp by at least 10 degrees and my airflow is about as optimal as it will get.
100 1619
100 1620

CheeseDawg91

CheeseDawg91

hey dismal dude, sorry if it already was mentioned, there lots of pages. What size tent are ya using and how many plants in what size buckets are in your flowering tent? What wattage light and what type of ballast, bulb, and reflector are you using? I read about nutes, but didnt see what brand of soil your using? Any idea on yield yet or is this your first run with this setup?

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

hey dismal dude, sorry if it already was mentioned, there lots of pages. What size tent are ya using and how many plants in what size buckets are in your flowering tent? What wattage light and what type of ballast, bulb, and reflector are you using? I read about nutes, but didnt see what brand of soil your using? Any idea on yield yet or is this your first run with this setup?
Page 1 first post brother.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Page 1 first post brother.
All good my brotha. ;)

4x4 tent,4 plants,7gal. smart pots,600watt hps,bulb came with light,Ipower digital ballast,and the reflector is an Ipower.No idea on yield,no it's not my first run. :)

DismalDude

DismalDude

Three weeks into flower update!
Ok,so everything seems to be doing well.Pulled them out of the tent today for their final defoliation.Not going to be dragging them out anymore.They're getting big and it's a pain in the ass.
The girls are serious heavy drinkers and I am feeding/watering them at 2.5 gal. every three days.After three days they are bone dry.Last two feeds have been at 75% of recommended dosage and they seem to be responding well so I'll keep at that ratio for now.Well,feeding at 75% with all except grow which I have been feeding at 50%.
The ww x bb is showing the first signs of a small frost but nothing on the bb yet.The stretch seems to be about over and the bb are just over 4ft. and the ww x bb are just under 4ft.
Nothing really to do here on out but feed,water,turn,love,and keep my fingers crossed.Hope ya'll had a great weekend and thanks a bunch for dropping by! :)

Here are the ww x bb pics.
100 1622
100 1623
100 1624
100 1625
100 1626
100 1627
100 1628
100 1629
100 1630
100 1631

The bb pics.
100 1632
100 1633
100 1634
100 1635
100 1636
100 1637
100 1638
100 1639
100 1640
100 1641

burn4me

burn4me

Oh yeah you wasn't kidding. They are blowing up. Stretch should be done for the most part. Bb went about 3 1/2 weeks before quitting.
i really hope they are great for you. You done a fantastic job with them.
Keep on brother.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Oh yeah you wasn't kidding. They are blowing up. Stretch should be done for the most part. Bb went about 3 1/2 weeks before quitting.
i really hope they are great for you. You done a fantastic job with them.
Keep on brother.
Glad you approve buddy!I'm loving these girls.They are heavy drinkers and handle the nutes well.I've been feed,water,feed but now I'm feeding with every water which is every three days so far.
Mr. Tight and medgrower1 (Dank Den) are using BPN and they swear by feed every water if the plants can take it which they can.Mr. Tight is the shiznit but man,medgrower1 does some fantastic video updates and just explains things so well.Plus he's got a killer setup using different methods but BPN on all and just raves on them.For the price and what you get I haven't seen anything out there even remotely comparable.
I still have plenty with the 2-part high yield system and have only added bud candy to that mix.The only difference between the 2-part and 3-part are the micro nutes which I'll be getting to add into my feed regimen next time.I was concerned about shelf life so I hit the owner up on FB and he replied almost instantly saying they have a three year shelf life which made my day. ;) That full 3-part line are GALLONS of nutes except for the early bloomer and liquid blue which you really don't need gallons of sitting around.Only $153.97 ...that's a serious bargain!If you use medgrower1 as coupon code you get 5% off so with shipping it comes to about $187.80 which will be cheaper the closer you get to Cali which I'm not.
Anyway,glad you approve my man,wait till you see 30 day flower update,it's going to be a serious change from this past weeks update. :) Sending positive vibes your way buddy,keep it green!

medgrower1 channel ;)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeOHcC5i_h-Rh-G_LqGoog

Top Bottom