my stuff got really dry last night but not the stems

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

when i checked on my stuff this morning it was feeling really dry, but the stem were still flexible with no snap crackle or pop lol . my hygrometer said 41 rh this morning and the humidifier in the room said 53 rh .my only heating source for my home is electric heaters and i had them on last night DID I FCK UP MY SHIT

Anthem

Anthem

when i checked on my stuff this morning it was feeling really dry, but the stem were still flexible with no snap crackle or pop lol . my hygrometer said 41 rh this morning and the humidifier in the room said 53 rh .my only heating source for my home is electric heaters and i had them on last night DID I FCK UP MY SHIT
That should not be a problem. The moisture inside of the stems and buds should bring the humidity back to the outer portion of the buds. Some people like to start jarring at different times so pick the time in which you want to start jarring and plan accordingly. A word of advise, if you have really dense large buds, do some small experiments before you throw them in jars. You can mess up the final product if there is too much moisture inside of the buds and you jar the buds. If the small buds snap off the main stem I would consider putting in the jars. Just my two cents and you will get a lot of different advice on this subject. Good Luck.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That should not be a problem. The moisture inside of the stems and buds should bring the humidity back to the outer portion of the buds. Some people like to start jarring at different times so pick the time in which you want to start jarring and plan accordingly. A word of advise, if you have really dense large buds, do some small experiments before you throw them in jars. You can mess up the final product if there is too much moisture inside of the buds and you jar the buds. If the small buds snap off the main stem I would consider putting in the jars. Just my two cents and you will get a lot of different advice on this subject. Good Luck.
nothing snaps off i tried and it pulled off with strings

Anthem

Anthem

should i keep the humidifier going ?
I would keep the humidifier going. the string thing means there is still good moisture in the stems. I have seen that. Not sure of were you are located but if the weather changes the humidity will change as well. Right now I have winds coming down from the high desert and I am literally feel the humidity going down. Good Luck with your cure. I am sure you will get it right!!!!

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I would keep the humidifier going. the string thing means there is still good moisture in the stems. I have seen that. Not sure of were you are located but if the weather changes the humidity will change as well. Right now I have winds coming down from the high desert and I am literally feel the humidity going down. Good Luck with your cure. I am sure you will get it right!!!!
it isnt the weather that is bringing my humidity down it is the electric heater i used to keep warm last night

Anthem

Anthem

it isnt the weather that is bringing my humidity down it is the electric heater i used to keep warm last night
I kind of figured that. Is it possible to limit the amount of air going into the drying air when your heater is on?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

not really not this time it is literally in the corner of the room in a closet made out of dark out curtains

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i saw this other tent that is bigger then the one i have like 4x6x6.5 with a 4x4 growing area and another little room for seedling on the sides i want to get that to use the little room on the side as a drying room

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

yesterday it smelled like weed this morning hay and they feel crunchy on the outside but the stems still bend like rubber

Top Bottom