my stuff got really dry last night but not the stems

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

have the jars wrapped in brown paper bags
Oh. I keep everything in the dark area room I made. If it’s in jars or bags or hanging it’s in that area. I keep it isolated in it’s on environment. Do you have a small space to do that ? On a shelf or small area for next grow? You can get it ready ahead of time and regulate it. Then it’s ready and you won’t have to go through this again.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Oh. I keep everything in the dark area room I made. If it’s in jars or bags or hanging it’s in that area. I keep it isolated in it’s on environment. Do you have a small space to do that ? On a shelf or small area for next grow? You can get it ready ahead of time and regulate it. Then it’s ready and you won’t have to go through this again.
my next grow i will use my tent so i am hoping it will help against the heat from an electric heater lol

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

That is good to keep the jars in dark. It is supposed to bind the THC molecule tighter.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

give me a minute i will take a pic of my pineapple in the jars and what they look like after my trim

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I got 76 grams
20201124 010540
20201124 010520
20201124 010454
20201124 010355

20201124 010540
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

This time of year when electric heat is on the rules for curing do not apply, when my rh is normal i cure the stem way in other words u want the stems to allmost snap but dont, this time of year pick a top and give a pinch you want to feel some moisture inside the flower even though the outside may feel dry or hard, at this point put your flower in a mason jar with a 62% humidity chip and put jar in a dark place, you can use the bud you have been touching as a tester, even with a humidifier on electric heat negates allot as you probably have it near your tent and away from were your hanging your flower, this time of year is hard on plants bc it is so dry, even more so with electric heat on, i took an old blanket and cut it up and coverd my radiators in my grow room, allso leave the window open a crack, this has helped somewhat but i still suffer from low rh around 35%, it is now time to grow hardy strains and to keep.a sharp eye on any flower you are cureing.

growsince79

growsince79

so i did try and smoke one tasted like hay and not really much of a buzz did it getting so dry fuck it up
A good cure doesn't miraculously turn bunk weed into good. If you didn't get much of a bzz its because the weed isn't good. What strain is it?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

it is pineapple auto and it has only been harvested 8 frking days not near enough time to cure

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

A good cure doesn't miraculously turn bunk weed into good. If you didn't get much of a bzz its because the weed isn't good. What strain is it?
it was pineapple and when i tried to smoke it was like 4 days after i harvested it when it felt really bone dry i tried to smoke some yesterday and got a buzz

growsince79

growsince79

it is pineapple auto and it has only been harvested 8 frking days not near enough time to cure
Thats's the problem. It's an auto. I can smoke a completely wet fresh off the stem bud of any one of my strains and it tastes good and gets me higher than shit off the first hit. A good cure is a bonus, but potent weed is potent no matter how bad the cure imo. I refuse to smoke or grow autos.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

UPDATE the hay smell is still there but is going away and i just sampled it again i am glad to report i got a good high off it i harvested when my trichs were cloudy to get the head high and that is what i have . i think the smoke i been and used to smoking has a mixture of body and head high so i might of harvested to early for that .

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Thats's the problem. It's an auto. I can smoke a completely wet fresh off the stem bud of any one of my strains and it tastes good and gets me higher than shit off the first hit. A good cure is a bonus, but potent weed is potent no matter how bad the cure imo. I refuse to smoke or grow autos.
@growsince79 what’s your favorite photo strain?

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

UPDATE the hay smell is still there but is going away and i just sampled it again i am glad to report i got a good high off it i harvested when my trichs were cloudy to get the head high and that is what i have . i think the smoke i been and used to smoking has a mixture of body and head high so i might of harvested to early for that .
Maybe just mix it with some other bud and grow another plant. Call it a learning experience....if nothing else.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i been wondering how do u tell the difference in an auto or photo like if someone smokes with ya how do u know what there smoking with you

Top Bottom