My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1! Got 2 say what up and all that 2 u guys 4 help out on this grow. The comments and tips r what this site is all about. I'm so grateful 2 every1 who stopped by and posted here. I really do appreciate it! So let's get the show started! 2nite was off the hook in my garden. The vortex nugs r about 2 break off bcawz they r covered in sugar! I'm gonna tie them up 2marrow. Starting 2 flush a few of them ladies. A few more feedings for some. Here's some more pics 4 ya'll. Enjoy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The other half of the room. I can't fit it all in 1 pic!

DSCN0227
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lookin good lookin real good those r some spears u did a great job...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lookin good lookin real good those r some spears u did a great job...
thanx bro! Still got a few weeks 2 go and a month on some. Hittin them with kool bloom powder, flora nectar and snow storm 2 add some funk. They r gonna be huge when they r done!

deadcat

deadcat

DAMN!! That should have you set for a while when it's done. But I know how it is, gonna be time to start again soon after. Always good to have variety too, seems like tolerance can be strain specific I've noticed.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
damn!! That should have you set for a while when it's done. But i know how it is, gonna be time to start again soon after. Always good to have variety too, seems like tolerance can be strain specific i've noticed.
very true my friend. Some phenos didn't like the heavy feedings. I lowered my ppm to 990 and 6.32 ph. Hope they do better. I'm still flushing the girls with curls. It really slowed them down. Gonna have 2 go a few xtra weeks on some. Thanx 4 stoppin by dc. I will b back around ur garden soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Laterals filling in real nice. Ao is so stinky! Fresh cut oranges, any1?

DSCN0234
D

Dr Gruber

Looks really good and you look to be keeping them nice and green.
Keep up the good work!

D

Dr Gruber

It looks like your homemade grow tent is the same as mine. Is it panda plastic with zippers put in? I'm building a new room for the girls and should have it done in another month or so.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
looks really good and you look to be keeping them nice and green.
Keep up the good work!
thanx dr. G! I'm trying 2 handle this hit right. Had my ups and downs. In the home stretch now. Next rd. Should be dialed in, if i decide 2 run these strains again. I got a bunch of beans 2 pop so..... We'll just have 2 wait and see.

D

Dr Gruber

thanx dr. G! I'm trying 2 handle this hit right. Had my ups and downs. In the home stretch now. Next rd. Should be dialed in, if i decide 2 run these strains again. I got a bunch of beans 2 pop so..... We'll just have 2 wait and see.

I know what you mean...so many nice strains to choose from and only so much time and space. Not a bad problem though....and by the way...I am now subbed to this journal.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
it looks like your homemade grow tent is the same as mine. Is it panda plastic with zippers put in? I'm building a new room for the girls and should have it done in another month or so.
during veg we had 2 build around the panda cage with osb. Still have humidity issues with a dehumidifier and hella ins, out, wall fans,etc. Fukn winter weather sux. Next room will be built way better. All in all it's doin pretty good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom