My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
sounds dank! I dig that blackwater i crossed that bitch with every thing i have.
what crosses did u do with the blackwater? I got some in mind. Tryin 2 find the other genetics i need tho.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
One smells like pineapple orange juice! I can't wait til there all done. Gonna be some tasty meds. Thanx 4 stoppin by winta.

V

vancerz

what crosses did u do with the blackwater? I got some in mind. Tryin 2 find the other genetics i need tho.

i crossed a male blackwater with these so far.

sogs SSH(swerve did this as well but why pay if you can do the cross your self for free), candy purple,raskals og SFV leaning pheno, sour alien(super yeilding very frosted cherry pheno I got that was nothing like its sisters),alien vacation fruit punch pheno and strawberry cream.

im going to mess with the purple candy x blackwater seeds frist and see what happens as im more familiar with the candy purple then anything else.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i crossed a male blackwater with these so far.

Sogs ssh(swerve did this as well but why pay if you can do the cross your self for free), candy purple,raskals og sfv leaning pheno, sour alien(super yeilding very frosted cherry pheno i got that was nothing like its sisters),alien vacation fruit punch pheno and strawberry cream.

Im going to mess with the purple candy x blackwater seeds frist and see what happens as im more familiar with the candy purple then anything else.
those all sound tasty! When i get the time and space, i got a bunch of chuckin' 2 do! Got some deadhead og crosses i wanna do as well. Good luck with ur magic beans.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up every1! We r coming up on week 7 of flower. Vortex is pushing the limits. So fukn dense and heavy. I had 2 string them up wit gorilla line! I been flushing the girls with the curled leaves. The tops look better but some r still curled up. I'm gonna keep flushing and hope they make it flower. Might need a few xtra weeks tho. I will have some new pics tomarrow 4 u guys.

T

T.O.C.

cant wait for the pics, man i really wanna grow agent orange... well im here for the long hall so keep'em comin

F

frostedlove

What up every1! We r coming up on week 7 of flower. Vortex is pushing the limits. So fukn dense and heavy. I had 2 string them up wit gorilla line! I been flushing the girls with the curled leaves. The tops look better but some r still curled up. I'm gonna keep flushing and hope they make it flower. Might need a few xtra weeks tho. I will have some new pics tomarrow 4 u guys.

Cant wait------I love new shots!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry i haven't posted up yet. I'm gonna try 2 get them up this morning. A few more days and i will b cutting down a few plants. Some will go 65-70 days. Stay tuned.............

deadcat

deadcat

Sorry i haven't posted up yet. I'm gonna try 2 get them up this morning. A few more days and i will b cutting down a few plants. Some will go 65-70 days. Stay tuned.............

Sounds good!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Vortex bud laying sideways! Heavy duty shit.

DSCN0268
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Look at the arch on that stem! Shits about 2 snap. Lowers r gettn frosty!

DSCN0269
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Gotta love that vortex! I will definitely be running this strain again.

DSCN0274
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent orange #10. She is filling in really nice.

DSCN0281
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Chernobyl#3 top cola! She's gettin supper frosty.

DSCN0286
Top Bottom