My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Quik update! Pm is back with a vengence. I'm in the final days and i been flushing them 4 a while. I took down a few girls. A chernobyl was bad, so i took it out the game! Hope the other girls can make it thru this shit. I know peeps always look at the trichs but what about the color of the pistils? Does that matter or just the trichs? I usually pick them when hair turn color. Any tips r helpful! I will post up some pics later.

deadcat

deadcat

Quik update! Pm is back with a vengence. I'm in the final days and i been flushing them 4 a while. I took down a few girls. A chernobyl was bad, so i took it out the game! Hope the other girls can make it thru this shit. I know peeps always look at the trichs but what about the color of the pistils? Does that matter or just the trichs? I usually pick them when hair turn color. Any tips r helpful! I will post up some pics later.

I think the pistils are more or less a rule of thumb. You can smoke the buds before the trichs are "ready" that's just when they're at maximum potency. I've done it before and got stoned as hell. :character0113:

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Brother man, Come by my shizzle. That is what my hairs look like. Let them go red and frosty. It makes a much richer flavor and a citrus note with pk.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
brother man, come by my shizzle. That is what my hairs look like. Let them go red and frosty. It makes a much richer flavor and a citrus note with pk.
i like my shit 2 get rusty color b4 i pick them. Every strain changes dif colors tho. I was kinda wondering but they all look ready.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1! Been super busy trimming all weekend.5 plants down. Chernobyl #3 is off the hook. Can't wait 2 smoke that bitch. I picked up a few drying racks and set up my tent 2 dry in. A few girls decide 2 have a dildo show. I been trying 2 pick off any male stamen i see. The agent orange ladies r gonna go the whole 65 days. The ladies who were stressed r coming back with a vengence.it's gonna take a few weeks til they catch up. Do u guys think i should feed again or keep giving them ro water? Thanx ya'll. I will get some harvest pics up 2day. Keep posted.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
A few more might come down 2nite. We'll see how they look when the lights come on. Some of vortex and chernobyl went into jars 2day. The cure has just begun! Patience is a virtue. I will get those pics up soon ya'll. Been super fukn busy but they should be up by 2marrow 4sho! Any1 have any tips 4 me? I wanna feed again but don't know if i should.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

I cant wait to see those chernobyl pics. If ur gonna be cutting down in two weeks make sure u only feed them with an organic liquid fert. They dont stick around like more salty ferts and affect taste.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, did you decide to chop a bit early? any pics??

G81

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey bro, did you decide to chop a bit early? Any pics??

G81
i pulled a 1 chernobyl early. I had alot of sativa hybrids so i pick them when trichs r clear 2 milky. The agent orange came down last nite! 3 chernobyl left. All dif phenos. That strain had a bunch of phenos but only 1 keeper in my eyes! I will have pics up in a few. Still busy trimming!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey guys! Quik lil update. All plants r down. Still trimming them up so.... Sorry i haven't posted no pics. I will have some up 2day. I am ready 4 the next grow. Sour amenesia is next! I will do a smoke report on the querkle soon. So fukn tasty! I got a skywalker cut finally! Super stoked on that. Thanx fhwc!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pic 1-vortex being trimmed! Pic 2-my tent with drying racks pic 3-querkle nug b4 trim

DSCN0329
DSCN0331
DSCN0335
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pic 1- querkle trimmed! Pic 2- chernobyl after the chop pic 3- calyx growing out of center of leaf!

DSCN0343
DSCN0370
DSCN0375
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Pic 1- chernobyl cola pic 2- agent orange cola pic 3- agent orange after trim

DSCN0378
DSCN0381
DSCN0382
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I will get up some dry pics soon. Thanx 4 all the tips ya'll! I'm lookin foward 2 the next grow. I will be making a grow log of my skywalker cut also. Hoping 2 make her a mom. We'll see if she makes the cut!

X

xeet

Very nice rival! How do you like that drying rack? I was thinkin of getting one

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They work good. I got 2 in my tent. I really like them. They were like 35 bucks each. It makes shit so much easier!

Top Bottom