My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent orange lower buds r gettin big and sticky! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

DSCN0289
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
very impressive my friend... Ladies r lovely
thanx homie! It's almost time 2 cut them bitches down. I will have some more pics in the next few days. Week 8 is coming up!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Nice! What's that Chernobyl smelling like?

C

c4NN4daze

I knew that Vortex was a sure pleaser to grow. Wait for the smoke. Ba BOOM!

Play on Playa ;D
CD

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx every1 4 stopping by! That chernobyl smells like candy. Some r on the trainwreck side. There r so many phenos with this strain. My fav girl #3 is short and stout. Love her growth pattern. Bad news........ There's a theif around. Branches were cut off my vortex. Inside the grow room! I'm really disappointed. I thought my girls were safe but guess not! I will keep u updated on this bullshit.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit man I dont know much about the gear your running but it sure looks like fire son!

420king-MASSES

im totally lovin what im seein rival man ur doing 1 hell of a great job with this tga gear keep rockin it out bro

E

E.T.

Thanx every1 4 stopping by! That chernobyl smells like candy. Some r on the trainwreck side. There r so many phenos with this strain. My fav girl #3 is short and stout. Love her growth pattern. Bad news........ There's a theif around. Branches were cut off my vortex. Inside the grow room! I'm really disappointed. I thought my girls were safe but guess not! I will keep u updated on this bullshit.

WTF!!!!:sign0055:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter

damn bro that sux - I dont even cut off tester branches so I would be REAL pissed if somebody else did...

roommate situation?

deadcat

deadcat

WTF!!!!:sign0055:

That's what I was about to say! I thought you had indoors? Greenhouse outside maybe or roommate/guest problem? Hope it didn't fuck with your yield too much.

:character0110::icon_stick man:

F

frostedlove

Looking frosty bro!

Great work!

rocking out the downward slide!:harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Outsiders! Not sur if my boy has had peeps in there. I'm fukn pissed. Shits on lock down now! I'm gonna fuk some1 up, if i catch them in the act. Hope i don't have this issue anymore. Some plants have a few weeks left. That vortex was the only girl who was ready and the only 1 cut from. Inside job? What do u think!

winta

winta

i feel for u brutha. in 08' i had my neighbor babysittin my ladies for a week while i was outta town.....maaaaaaaan this guy took 1 of my 4 main colas/branches 2 of my strawberry cough and a handful of my blue cheese (all details sung like "the first day of christmas" lol )! so i know how hurt/violated u feel man :(

Outsiders! Not sur if my boy has had peeps in there. I'm fukn pissed. Shits on lock down now! I'm gonna fuk some1 up, if i catch them in the act. Hope i don't have this issue anymore. Some plants have a few weeks left. That vortex was the only girl who was ready and the only 1 cut from. Inside job? What do u think!

Top Bottom