My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Rival, how well did the Agent Orange produce? Was it considerably more than the others? Subcool bills it as such a mad producer....
it yielded good. 6-7 oz. Per plant wit no training at all. I'm about to run some outside and have a few friends flowering some now. Pick some up and give them a run.

GreenMercy

GreenMercy

it yielded good. 6-7 oz. Per plant wit no training at all. I'm about to run some outside and have a few friends flowering some now. Pick some up and give them a run.

Yeah, gonna probably go ahead and grab some. Thinkin' 'bout tryin' Cronic and Critical Mass as well, as they are also reputed heavy producers.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah, gonna probably go ahead and grab some. Thinkin' 'bout tryin' Cronic and Critical Mass as well, as they are also reputed heavy producers.
give them a try bro. Critical mass is some fire. Never grew her tho! Good luck in ur quest for fat girls.

A

AlohaRebel

Hey brah after going through the whole thread its was a sick grow sucks your homie had some shady friends Ive been there to its part of the game but ya your best bet is to go solo and just keep it DL. Love the TGA strains tho was waiting for a good thread with someone growing the chernnobyl nice work keep it up! BTW if you are a strictly indoor guy should just try the regular Roots soil mix not 707 its to built up and heavy kinda made more for gorilla outdoor action it holds water for a while.

Sir Puffs Alott

Sir Puffs Alott

Sick job man!!!:confused0054:

I only hope & pray for something that grandiose.:bow

Smoke on my friend.:pimp:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank u 4 all the compliments! I got more pics coming. I been popping a lot of seeds lately and vegging some cuts. Stay tuned. Any1 know how 2 upload pics from an I pad 2 the farm. Having some issues wit my new toy! If not I will get on my pc.

N

NKali

A+ grow bro. Deffinitly inspiriation to a young grower like myself ;)

Located in the easy bay, actually have a good hook on Agent Orange cuts. Would you reccomend them outdoors?

Lookin forward to dried pics, stay up

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent Orange is a monster outside. I'm gonna be running some of my AO cuts outside as well. Good luck with ur future grows bro!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killer grow Rival AO is deff some of the best smellin smoke its like pure Oranges man I need to get a pack,I bet they are some beast outside real nice job man!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Killer grow Rival AO is deff some of the best smellin smoke its like pure Oranges man I need to get a pack,I bet they are some beast outside real nice job man!
Thanx Sticky Icky! Pick up a pack if u get a chance. They r a good yielder inside and out. There is some in Highlands Wellness in Sac. Came from cuts off my girls. Super fire! Check it out y'all.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah I'm sure its flame id snag some up if I was out there 4sure lol...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Damn, those are nice nug shots! Keep up the great work. It won't let me give you rep again until I SPREAD it lol.

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thank guys! It took me a lil bit but i got them up. That was a nice crop. I got more chernobyl cuts in veg. Also a few querkle and a agent orange. Makin them new moms. Got 2 keep my ladies around for a while! They been good 2 me and the crue. That chernobyl #3 is a winner! My fav out of the whole crop. Wish i would've keep that vortex tho. Gotta get more of those beans. I got more grow logs started in other threads. Check them out when u get a chance.

Top Bottom