My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShiftyThumb

Awesome grow man. TGA's already been one of my favorite breeder's and you gave a fine representation. Those nug shots are suuuuper frosty. Keep up the good work and I hope you have better luck on the next grow. Fuck thieves! Bad kharma always finds it's way back around. Stay safe n smokin.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, ST. Thanx for stopping by this grow. I will be running these strains again soon. I have some healthy moms still going from this grow. Good karma will come to me and bad karma 2 that thief. Keep an eye out for my other grows as well. I got a bunch of them going right now.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Another sick grow Rival...too bad u got a lobster pinching in the room sounds messed up can't trust nobody...anyways they looked great TGA has some great gear iv'e ran the Jack the Ripper(favourite),Deep Purple,Jacks Cleaner,and Im running the Qleaner now hoping for a keeper!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I got some more Querkle, Agent Orange and Chernobyl growing. I also got an unreleased TGA strain going. It's called Handicapped! It's a Snocap x Querkle. I'm hoping for a nice healthy girl. thanx for stopping by, Mitchy!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey ya'll! This is a strain called handdicappped from tga. It's snocap x querkle!i was gifted one seed and it was a girl. Lucky me! She looks querkle dom to me. Tell me what u guys think!

Handdicapped
Handdicapped top
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey ya'll! This is a strain called handdicappped from tga. It's snocap x querkle!i was gifted one seed and it was a girl. Lucky me! She looks querkle dom to me. Tell me what u guys think!

Hey I think she looks damn fine. I would agree she looks a lot like my querkle Leaves have the same patterns big time. Lucky you on the new cross seed. Take good care of her I will be looking forward to see her finish some day

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She does look like my Querkle I have already. Hope she yields better wit a lil Snocap in her! She's getting big quick. I can't wait to flower her out.

T

T.O.C.

Whoa nelly, I think Snowcap is one of the tastiest strains on the planet IMO. Never had Querkle but heard nothin but good about. Some plants sound like a good cross, but this seems like a no brainer. Subd

TOC

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet. I love both of them strains. Should be some tasty herb! I will have new pics of her soon. So many strains so lil time!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all! This handicapped is looking really good. They should've gave this strain a better name. I cant wait to see her in flower in the cali sun! Hope u like the new pic.

Handicapped1
D

Darkstar

Very Nice grow.
I love TGA gear. Its as solid a gear you can find anywhere, you never have to worry about hermie problems.
I have some TGA Cheese Quake and Qrazy Train going, I should throw up a thread myself.

Peace...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for coming by, Darkstar! I have some Cheese Quake and Plushberry to grow when I get the chance. Good luck with ur grow. Start that grow log my friend.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up everbody! This new girl was a lucky score. 1 bean and 1 lovely lady! I havent seen any1 run this strain. I think it was an unreleased strain from TGA! She is def a keeper. I cant wait tyo see her flower in that Cali sun. Here is a new pic of this girl.

Handicapped12
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
TGA Seeds

They make excellent seeds, if you like tasty weed that gets you high. Looks like you are doing those plants justice, nice bud pictures. Well done

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They make excellent seeds, if you like tasty weed that gets you high. Looks like you are doing those plants justice, nice bud pictures. Well done

mal
They do make some tasty strains! I hope this new girl is a keeper. I don't know of any1 with this strain! I got other TGA strains to start eventually. Keep checking in, Mal.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey rival... what's the pic of ?? any info on her?? I actually acquired some rare jack the ripper x blue stick done by subcool. I talked to him at the cup and he said there pretty rare...and the blue stick was a huge yield er. I really like subcools stuff too. Been growin some vortex for about a year now...and i got those blue jacks, and some dairy queen put away. I got a vortex in the yard that is getting pretty big . It yields great in doors, so interested in how it does outdoors.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah sickkk Rival you got tha gear on lizzock the A Orange is still some of the baddest tastin chit to date did u run any outside this year I remember u sayin she was a monster yielder lookin great bro be ez peace!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The girl in the white pot is called Handicapped! It's Snocap x Querkle. She is getting big. Should start flowering soon. I kept some cuts from her. Hope she is a keeper! I do have some AO outside, Sticky! I will have to go get pics of her. My boys r running these strains still. I moved on to new strains. I got a few other TGA strains to grow some other time. I will get a new pic of this girl soon.

T

Thekid925

I'm running TGA Agent Orange outside in nor-cal, starting late april, there 6ft + now, soil, big pots, huge stems, just started flowering bigtime/crazy orange soda smells. TGA's reliable for sure

Top Bottom