My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highlanderscave

Hey there rival whats going on man! Had to stop in and check this one out fer shure bru!!

Out of six Vortex girls I had 6 dif phenotypes,,,4 sativa and 2 indica. Three of the sativas were very similiar and 2 of those would be considered keepers. Not a big yielder, the smells during flower are pretty much spot with subbys description. Good potency the sativas are early finishers but If you want to bring out the poency a bit more, let them go a little longer. The two indie girls were similiar but one yielded less and thru out nanners, which by the way is not uncommon with tga gear. The other was a keeper with fair weight and strong stone and very stinky!

Subcool / TGA has some tasty gear, you wont be disappointed. You should check out the Void next, i found a killer apollo 13 pheno that smells like rotten grapes! Post some pics if you have any, im tuned in.

Hi pura I have a nice Void cut, wonder if its the same lol

Teehee, surprised Sub allows people to show his stuff on a non-medical based site. Good luck. Peace GS

That was funny! Yeah my good buddy subcool stabbed me in the back a while ago but I got over it lol. Mmmm pretty much :cool0044:

I'm tuned in. TGA has some of my favourite genetics you'll be very pleased, have you or anyone else on here run across TGA's apollo or other strains that produce the red bubble?

Hey Ohio whats say man! I made some hash the other day with Vortex that I had let go untill the all the trics turned and that stuff was red. Very cool. And my Void has purple in the stalk of the trichombs. That would prolly fall down into the 20 micron bag though

Later everyone and rival feel free to hit me up with any questions about the Vortex

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Sounds like a killer variety grow. I have Agent Orange and Querkle..both are stellar strains. I love the fruity potent ones!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1! I been super busy rebuilding the room this past week. So here we go. I got new pics 4 the masses.these r week 5 of veg. A few room pics at dif stages of remodel. 1st pic after removing males, 2nd pic chernobyl #6, 3rd pic after staking and water system set up! Enjoy....

Operation GDP 066
Operation GDP 061
Operation GDP 058
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
After alot of trimming i got the table claered out yesterday. I found another male. Table is way crowded. Might cut down the amount of plants on the table so i have room 4 growth in flower. Gonna take some cuts 2day. How long should i wait to cut lights back after taking clones? Any tips will help alot! I'm gonna post new pics later also. The aftermath of cloning! Hahahaha............

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you can turn em back as soon as you done taking cuts

I usually turn them back and take cuts at the begining of day 3

B

biggun4me

Hey, If you are concerned about the amount of plants in your area why don't you eliminate the tray and just spread the pots around and hand water? That's what I did, seems by your pics that we have about the same amount of space... Hell I don't know.. I'm stoned... Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
you can turn em back as soon as you done taking cuts

i usually turn them back and take cuts at the begining of day 3
thanx 4 the info. I took a few cuts from a couple girls. I'm gonna take more 2marrow. The agent orange smells pineapple orange juice. I have a chernobyl that smells like a mojito! I can't wait to see these girls in flower.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hey, if you are concerned about the amount of plants in your area why don't you eliminate the tray and just spread the pots around and hand water? That's what i did, seems by your pics that we have about the same amount of space... Hell i don't know.. I'm stoned... Peace
that's only half the room! The other side has an aeroponics table and some other plants in pots. I plan on keeping a few moms from seed.i will have the room, i need. I'm using the tray to catch drainage. Thanx tho!

B

biggun4me

that's only half the room! The other side has an aeroponics table and some other plants in pots. I plan on keeping a few moms from seed.i will have the room, i need. I'm using the tray to catch drainage. Thanx tho!
Ya know I never have runoff after I water, I wonder If I am not watering enough? Anyway nice grow brother... Peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ya know i never have runoff after i water, i wonder if i am not watering enough? Anyway nice grow brother... Peace
i usually let them run off like 25%. Don't want any dry pockets. The watering set up is doin alright. I might just keep hand watering them. I have gotten good results that way. Keep it simple.

C

c4NN4daze

Handy H20

Hand watering is love people!!!!!!!!!!!! Your ladies feel the love! lmfao Much love Rival! :yes Just read and article on over nuteing your plants. Most the time people will think they have a bigger problem and they're problem is a medium that lacks oxygen and the plants suffocate. Hands on, trial and error is the only way the learn. Or thcfarmer. :)

One Love
CD:winking0067:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r lookin' better! Turned the lights back to 12/12. Took a bunch of cuts also. Can't wait to see what they look like next weekend. Chernobyl is lookin 2 the be a winner 4 sure. #1 and #6 r gettin' big! I been super busy wit the grow. Sorry i haven'y posted any new pics. I will 2day tho. Keep posted.

T

Tdawg

Looking good in there! I will soon pick up some of his "purple" strain seeds.

Tdawg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Shit is lookin' like a jungle now! I fed them with flora nova bloom, floralicious bloom, liquid kool bloom, floranectar, cal mag, silica blast, and hygrozyme! Ph 6.5 ppm 1250. Still haven't got the new pics up yet. Been super busy. I will soon tho. Hopefully 2marrow.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Room looks great. Need 2 do some trimming and training! Shit is looking crazy! Time for some new pics! Enjoy....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here we go ya'll! Week 1 of flowering. No pronounced flowers yet. Just some streching! Lookin' good tho!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Still having issues uploading these new pics. Hopefully i can figuire it out soon.

Top Bottom