Supporter
wow..nice setup. Here's my tgaagent orange
las_vegas_2009_encore_110.jpg
las_vegas_2009_encore_119.jpg

thc1.jpg
00042.jpg
tga's querkle

can't wait to see what your will look like!:damnhippie:
those all look awesome. Can't til mine r lookin like that. How far along r those pics?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm 10 days into flower and i need to clear out the table a lil bit. Should I do this early on in flowering or wait? Any info helps. I would like to cut a few lower branches off but don't want to shock them.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I usually thin between day 12-17 - have waited as long as day 21 on long stretching strains

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i usually thin between day 12-17 - have waited as long as day 21 on long stretching strains
thanx alot motherload! It needs it bad. Might have to get rid of a few girls to make room. I should've flowered sooner but had room issues. Had to do some remodeling. Will the cuttings still be good that far along into flower?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they will be harder to root and will have to reveg, but I have done it - seems like the lowers that have less bud growth will root faster and with better success

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
they will be harder to root and will have to reveg, but i have done it - seems like the lowers that have less bud growth will root faster and with better success
they haven't really started making pronounced flowers yet. I have a shit load of interior branching so it should be all good. Not a clone dude. Always started seeds! I just rooted like a 100 babies. Gonna take more 2day. Need to make some new girls 2 keep as mothers. Thanx 4 the info motherload.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r lookin' great. My pics were 2 big 4 this site. Sorry ya'll! Tryin' 2 get some new pics 2day. Any1 know how to shrink pics down? I want to post thses pics 4 the masses. Any help is appreciated. Thanx!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

[/ATTACH]Here we go! I'm no Bill Gates but, figuired it out. These pics r week 1 of flower. A few group shots and Chernobyl #6. I will post some new pics later.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter

Hello ya'll! Got new pics of my ladies. Here we go. Day 10 of flower. A few group shots. Rise and shine ladies!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
what up bro? you should have called this thread Rivals Tropical Rain Forest!

looking good man

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
what up bro? You should have called this thread rivals tropical rain forest!

Looking good man
hell yeah! Looks a jungle 2 me. These plants r huge bro. I'm hoping for a good yeild.

G

Green Supreme

Stoner me, I forget what's what again. Little help. Peace GS

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Well let's see.... Yesterday was a long day in the garden. I took the table out and spread those girls out. It was so crowded in there. I took some more cuts from my favs also. Everything is stable now. So much stress off my shoulders. I don't have money 2 waste. I thought they were fuked a few weeks ago but, i saved them! I will post new pics later. Keep posted ya'll. Shits about 2 get very intersting!

C

c4NN4daze

Much love on the up-post RIVAL. I cant wait to see that Vortex. DROOOOOOOOL.lmfao

CD

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
stoner me, i forget what's what again. Little help. Peace gs
what up gs! I'm growing vortex, querkle, agent orange and chernobyl. They r all from tga/subcool! Keep posted. They r about 2 start putting on a good show!

G

Green Supreme

Dude I mean the pics, which strain is which plant lol. Peace GS

Latest posts

Top Bottom