My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx u all 4 da compliments! I'm doin my best and learning more everyday! Thanx again ya'll! Stay high!

Y

Yodas Master

Ever consider quitting???? Your making the rest of us look bad...LOL..Great thread, awesome grow, beautiful ladies...Id say that makes you the man..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
ever consider quitting???? Your making the rest of us look bad...lol..great thread, awesome grow, beautiful ladies...id say that makes you the man..
that's hella funny! Sorry bro. Not planning on quiting anytime soon. Lol i will keep every1 posted tho! Stay tuned to the rival show!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Great Job

You are doing those plants justice. Some of your tops that get into the light, just take them and bend them over into the area of least plants. If you have a plant whose top is getting burned(plant getting too tall) all you need to do is bend that sucker over. Bend it into the area where it will do the least blocking of light to the canopy below. I love TGA's seeds, they are very potent and tasty as well. Everything looks awesome, hope you have a great harvest

mal

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

looking good man
def would try out them tahoes and aero looks like you got soil under control
cant wait to see what the next couple weeks brings

B

Burned Haze

The tga genes in my garden outgrow rest, who woulda thought ? Tga all the way

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup! Tga does have some good strains. I'm trying to get a few other strains from them. Any recommendations any1? I will post some new pics soon. Thanx for every1s compliments and suggestions. They r greatly appreciated. I will keep u guys updated.

Jeezer

Jeezer

Great job bro TGA has good gear I've been eyeballing querkle since I started growing. Very nice plants I'm in I wanna see you harvest these ladies. I would wish you luck bro but you probably don't need it, awesome work RIVAL.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey every1! Week 5 of flower is lookin good! I will have some new pics up 2day or 2marrow. Tryn 2 lower my ppm's. The bigger girls r curling the top leaves. I will post a pic. Maybe some1 can help me on that. Stay posted ya'll! I just got a pack of raskal og 2day and a free pack of alien vacation. Thanx fhwc! I got the last pack of raskal they had. Yeeeeeeeeeeee!

S

ShiftyThumb

man I'm totally tuned in now. I'm only on my third grow myself. Still trying to get everything lined up. I was really pondering getting some TGA genetics, and I think you totally convinced me Rival. The Chernobyl 4 weeks in and totally purple is just too enticing to pass up. Keep up the good work man. Sweet sweet setup.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tryn to upload pics and havin' some trouble. Hope i can figuire it out.

420king-MASSES

there fucking huge lol grrr8 job so far rival what seems to be the most prolific growing

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Girls are coming along nicely! I used to run some nice strains from brothers grimm.
How long you planning on taking your girls?
Go by the scope or the calendar?

Top Bottom