My TGA grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
farmer jon your a wealth of solid advice!

A precaution/warning (in case).

Combining oils like neem and sulphur can supposedly fry leaves. I never done it but have been warned about it. Though it would be good to at least warn you/give a heads up. in case you try multiple methods.

good luck!
thanx lead for the heads up. No neem oil for me. Hope that sulfer burner works! I'm gonna use it a few times and see if the pm get handled. I gotta make sure i flush them really well and spray them down with ro water. I don't want any fukd up tasting nugs. I got some new pics. Should be up in a few.

420king-MASSES

why dont you ghetto it [in a sense] use 2 different sprays use copper soap one spray then next spray use serenade it will totally screw up the pm [and ive noticed in other rooms using this combo helps combat spider mites as well] hope that helps you out rival my dude

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
why dont you ghetto it [in a sense] use 2 different sprays use copper soap one spray then next spray use serenade it will totally screw up the pm [and ive noticed in other rooms using this combo helps combat spider mites as well] hope that helps you out rival my dude
burned sulfer this morning. Hope it helps. I'll see 2nite when da lights come on. I'm gonna do another burn in da am if i have 2. Check back in later. Will have some new pics up.

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

I had to use neem last grow, I soaked them with a mist of pure h20 after a two day wait off of the neem and cut two days later. Didnt notice a change in taste. Hope the sulfur works homey. Lookin forward to the pics.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Her we go ya'll. New pics. 5 and a half weeks into flower. FAMILY photo.

DSCN0206
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent orange #10. Look at that leaf stickin' straight up. Love that shit.

DSCN0207
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Chernobyl #3. She's fillin' in really good. By far my fav lady in the bunch.

DSCN0211
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Agent orange #9. She's tall and sexy isn't she? Stinks like fresh cut oranges!

DSCN0212
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Another vortex pic. She flowers really fast.

DSCN0216
G

Gandalf

NICE pics!

I can only be sorry that I'm new here, and wasn't aware of this loge before.
With your permission, sir, I'll pull a late comers chair and enjoy the finale!

:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No prob. Welcome 2 my garden my friend. Pull up a chair and smell those flowers! Lol.

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

Wow! Your room must smell like a candy store..you green avenger you..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wish i was part of the team. Some1 tell sub i'm up for the draft. Lol. I'm down 2 test whatever u throw at me! Thanx 4 stoppin by surfd!

Top Bottom