My Very First Grow, 3x3 Grow Tent w/ 315W CMH

• Thread starter XxHammer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
XxHammer

XxHammer

I will probably get made fun of by I plan on using exclusively Feminized Seeds for my first several grows.... once I really get a good grasp on growing and get my skills developed then Ill play around with breeding and sexing plants

XxHammer

XxHammer

20210515 201417
20210515 201407
20210515 201424

Ive decided to skip the watering tonight and hit them good tomorrow when the lights come on (4 days) .... Hitting them with plain water + CaMg ... Back to basics. Something about that BioThrive Bloom my girls didnt like I thinks

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I will probably get made fun of by I plan on using exclusively Feminized Seeds for my first several grows.... once I really get a good grasp on growing and get my skills developed then Ill play around with breeding and sexing plants
Hey man fem seeds were meant for small grows. Anyone who knows what’s up won’t make fun of you 😎 I’m limited to a 2x2 tent and use fems mostly. Just don’t have the room to run regs and pheno hunt. Wish I did. Looks good so far!

D

dspucch

Hey man fem seeds were meant for small grows. Anyone who knows what’s up won’t make fun of you 😎 I’m limited to a 2x2 tent and use fems mostly. Just don’t have the room to run regs and pheno hunt. Wish I did. Looks good so far!
how much do you yield usually?

Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

Sorry for crap quality photos. I gotta learn to adjust my camera settings for the light. This is my first indoor grow as well! I have 23 years outdoor experience though. I have 2 white widow autos, in a 80"Hx50"Wx50"L with a carbon filter and a "2000W" led light with veg and bloom switch. No nutrients on this grow, all natural, just well water and 24/0 for my light.

VideoCapture 20210514 194127
VideoCapture 20210514 194121
VideoCapture 20210514 194103
VideoCapture 20210514 194009
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
when you take a pic, turn off the purple and turn on the room ight, take the pic then turn your purple on. you will find you get more help without the purple pix

Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

when you take a pic, turn off the purple and turn on the room ight, take the pic then turn your purple on. you will find you get more help without the purple pix
Awesome new knowledge for photography. Thanks a ton!

Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

More tips the better. I have never been a great photo taker

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
oh! and for details, you can magnify things before the pic then you can magnify it after too. just use your fingers and do the make bigger movement, and it goes to about 6x, then shoot and you can do the finger thing again and it is great detail

Chronic_Ontarian

Chronic_Ontarian

This is my best photo i have taken ever, no camera shake, it was great. Ill hope to achieve this level again with tips from the pros haha

20201015 115209
HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

how much do you yield usually?
No idea. I’ve only done one other indoor and a few outdoor and never weighed anything. My first indoor was in a 2x4. I grew a fem kushberry from DNA that completely filled the tent. Probably around 6-8 oz?

XxHammer

XxHammer

Your plants are looking good too man! You, me, and Impulsive all have plants right around the same time... I am a little bit ahead of you both in Flower. My plants are on Day 47-48, Day 15 of Flower... I will be posting pics here in a few hours when the lights pop on (8pm-8am cycle)... My ladies have definitely started to show their flowers :)

XxHammer

XxHammer

I cant wait to make my own edibles. Because of my work, I often can not smoke, some custom-dosed gummies would be spot on especially since my tolerance is through the roof and no dispensary products really do poop for me any more unless I combine things

Top Bottom