My very last weed grow

• Thread starter frebo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaJack

GanjaJack

Uht uh, nope..... I don't give a crap if they are GIVING it away at the dispensary.....

I've heard of the mold issues in Oregon....

I like my own.. Will grow it til I die am 54, have grown since I was 12.

TLOnewbie

TLOnewbie

View attachment 2022492View attachment 2022493I first put a seed in the ground in 1968. It was a great year. You could buy a plastic baggie with about 3/4 oz. of “Mexican Dirt Weed” for $10 from black market dealers if you could find one. They called it an ounce or dime bag. It was also called a “Lid”.
Once Oregon legalized medical marijuana I was able to grow larger plants in the open instead of under the oak trees. I had three other patients so I was legally able to grow 24 plants. Clones and seeds were easy to get. One year I had 20 plants and 4 were 6 lb. Purple Hindu Kush’s. For the last few years I have partnered with 2 of my patients to grow less (5-8) plants.
I turned 76 this year and my body is telling me I need to move off the farm and move to town. It’s been fun but with the weed glut in Oregon I will just buy from a dispensary. Prices for “flower” are as low as $2 a gram and $30 an ounce. I think it will go lower yet. Soon we’ll have 1968 prices.
My plants this year are Jeager(Purple Hindu Kush), Limon Cello, Slurty 3 and Air Heads(Runtz x White Runtz).
You guys have fun. Burn one for me.
Yes sir
Beautiful garden
Be Blessed sir

coolslayer

coolslayer

View attachment 2022492View attachment 2022493I first put a seed in the ground in 1968. It was a great year. You could buy a plastic baggie with about 3/4 oz. of “Mexican Dirt Weed” for $10 from black market dealers if you could find one. They called it an ounce or dime bag. It was also called a “Lid”.
Once Oregon legalized medical marijuana I was able to grow larger plants in the open instead of under the oak trees. I had three other patients so I was legally able to grow 24 plants. Clones and seeds were easy to get. One year I had 20 plants and 4 were 6 lb. Purple Hindu Kush’s. For the last few years I have partnered with 2 of my patients to grow less (5-8) plants.
I turned 76 this year and my body is telling me I need to move off the farm and move to town. It’s been fun but with the weed glut in Oregon I will just buy from a dispensary. Prices for “flower” are as low as $2 a gram and $30 an ounce. I think it will go lower yet. Soon we’ll have 1968 prices.
My plants this year are Jeager(Purple Hindu Kush), Limon Cello, Slurty 3 and Air Heads(Runtz x White Runtz).
Check out Jim Belushi's Blues Brothers strains there in Oregon.....

C

CowboyRopin

Now that it has been seen from Vegas-Florida-New York-Virginia that the flower being supplied is odd looking and too expensive. The edibles are unpredictable. I no longer trust the black market (fentinal), legal market tampered by business expenses or by greed, and my own has become so easy to grow inside or out. Began growing my own in the 80’s and now can’t trust or afford the market at hand.
71322591240  E6427BCD 8468 4735 8DFA 36289174D47E
71322611435  EEA078C3 2269 47A7 B845 0E7950271BEA

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I "moved to town" this year and found a 72 x 210 lot a block or 4 from fire, hospital, craft brewery, groceries, restaurants and so much more. The town is about 14,000 people. A 2 minute drive takes me to some of the mega stores. The FM signal for internet in the country was 3 MPS and has changed to 48 MPS in the city for half the price ( no more watching a circle while waiting for signal to catch up). The lawn trimming went from over an hour to 10 minutes on a riding tractor.

Moving to town has been great for me and I can still grow.

(p.s. I'm 68 but in pretty good shape)

Lucky13 Green Crack x Herijuana (Peanut Butter cut)
View attachment 2022557
Looking good

C

CowboyRopin

Now that it has been seen from Vegas-Florida-New York-Virginia that the flower being supplied is odd looking and too expensive. The edibles are unpredictable. I no longer trust the black market (fentinal), legal market tampered by business expenses or by greed, and my own has become so easy to grow inside or out. Began growing my own in the 80’s and now can’t trust or afford the market at hand. View attachment 2028610View attachment 2028609
Truly been loving the sharing of info. I’m doing things to plants I only hoped to do or try. Bending, manipulating for deeper sunlight into the plant, keeping it simple, balanced, and close.

coolslayer

coolslayer

Truly been loving the sharing of info. I’m doing things to plants I only hoped to do or try. Bending, manipulating for deeper sunlight into the plant, keeping it simple, balanced, and close.
Farmers are great here!!!

frebo

frebo

Uht uh, nope..... I don't give a crap if they are GIVING it away at the dispensary.....

I've heard of the mold issues in Oregon....

I like my own.. Will grow it til I die am 54, have grown since I was 12.
Mold? All dispensary weed has been teste for mold and whatever else.
When my plants start to mold i cut it out and discard and harvest everything.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Damn reception is so bad out here at night I can’t watch the video! Lol! I’ll check it out in the morning! I looked at your avatar! Did you actually grow in Humboldt at any time? May be back in the day? I grew in Mad River in the early 80s! Then, on the edge of the kalmiopsis wilderness area in southern Oregon about 25 miles from the coast. That was a magical place! Plants are looking good. I hope they’re ready in two weeks. Take it easy.

tomjhannon

tomjhannon

Bought many a lid. Sold many a lid. I remember when you could buy a matchbox. It was actually in a match box. It was probably about a little over a gram and it was 2.50. Maybe we are going back to 1968.

Top Bottom