My very last weed grow

• Thread starter frebo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tinmanfromoz

Tinmanfromoz

View attachment 2022492View attachment 2022493I first put a seed in the ground in 1968. It was a great year. You could buy a plastic baggie with about 3/4 oz. of “Mexican Dirt Weed” for $10 from black market dealers if you could find one. They called it an ounce or dime bag. It was also called a “Lid”.
Once Oregon legalized medical marijuana I was able to grow larger plants in the open instead of under the oak trees. I had three other patients so I was legally able to grow 24 plants. Clones and seeds were easy to get. One year I had 20 plants and 4 were 6 lb. Purple Hindu Kush’s. For the last few years I have partnered with 2 of my patients to grow less (5-8) plants.
I turned 76 this year and my body is telling me I need to move off the farm and move to town. It’s been fun but with the weed glut in Oregon I will just buy from a dispensary. Prices for “flower” are as low as $2 a gram and $30 an ounce. I think it will go lower yet. Soon we’ll have 1968 prices.
My plants this year are Jeager(Purple Hindu Kush), Limon Cello, Slurty 3 and Air Heads(Runtz x White Runtz).
You guys have fun. Burn one for me.
I’m in eastern Washington, weed prices are still $10 a gram some low priced ounces are available; at least in Oregon folks can grow a couple of plants legally.

Top Bottom