My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Nothing exciting yet but, i just put 3 beans in paper towels.
1 00 skunk from 00 seeds
1 LSD from ILGM
1 Chemdog, aslo from ILGM.
Not to excited about the ilgm beans but i got them for free as replacements, so why not run them.
My winter grow starts now

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cant decide if i want to go solo cup to 5 gallon fabric or just straight into the 5 gallon fabric. 🤔 🤷🏻
The many dilemmas of growing weed.
I find it better for watering / feeding if I transplant up as needed. Solo - 1 gal - 3 gal - 5 gal. I've see plants stunt going straight into 5 gal from solo cups, Watering a plant in a small container is better than watering a small plant in a large container...specially for new growers, It's also worse for humidity problems. I keep saying water the pot and not the plant but watering a 5 gallon pot with only a small plant in it is hard to be accurate and easy to under water as the dry soil sucks away the water OR you over water and it won't dry out.... Gently transplanting into the next pot size up causes no shock and the plants thrive in their new home....

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I find it better for watering / feeding if I transplant up as needed. Solo - 1 gal - 3 gal - 5 gal. I've see plants stunt going straight into 5 gal from solo cups, Watering a plant in a small container is better than watering a small plant in a large container...specially for new growers, It's also worse for humidity problems. I keep saying water the pot and not the plant but watering a 5 gallon pot with only a small plant in it is hard to be accurate and easy to under water as the dry soil sucks away the water OR you over water and it won't dry out.... Gently transplanting into the next pot size up causes no shock and the plants thrive in their new home....
I have done solo cup to 5 gallon as well as germinated seed into 5 gallon, im very careful when i water small plants. I give them 1 light watering and then every 4 to 5 days i give them about 2 cups at the base of the plant. Usually by 3 or 4 nodes im watering the entire pot. Im going solo cup to 2 gallon then 5 gallon this run to see if things go better.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The first 00 Skunk was a dud, took 3 days longer to germinate than the others so i kinda figured it wasnt gonna do much.

Dropped another 00 Skunk, put 30 ml of h202 in 2 cups of water, maybe this one will crack right open and take off.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am trying to run ILGM Trainwreck x 2 in paper towel stage, 1 Goldleaf went male on me from ILGM, running 3 TSP in solo cups now. So I have an early start on Feb harvest,Cheers SS

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I am trying to run ILGM Trainwreck x 2 in paper towel stage, 1 Goldleaf went male on me from ILGM, running 3 TSP in solo cups now. So I have an early start on Feb harvest,Cheers SS
Personally, i haven't been to happy with ILGM seeds. Ive grown 5 gg4 photos from them, all 5 were sooo different. Happens yes, but not such a huge difference was expected. And of the probably 60 autos ive run from them, havent been happy eith any of them, good yeilds and buds, just not very potent buds. I went to a different company 2 years ago and wont buy seeds from ilgm again. Ill get freebies sure but nothing i have to pay for anymore.

Top Bottom