My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I just soaked them in 100% bleach for 5 minutes too cause they are just rope. Who cares if they turn white lol.

I have a cart put together on amazon for a bunch of small stuff i want to replace but dont wanna buy lol. Come to like 100 bucks i just dont wanna spend it so im cleaning what i can with full bleach. Im done with this shit lol.
Really as I bought Canna Coco coir and Grove bag "sampler" and still was $60.00 Prime. SS

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Really as I bought Canna Coco coir and Grove bag "sampler" and still was $60.00 Prime. SS
Yeah it was just 3 things but they are small stuff lol. 12 pair of ratchet hangers, 5 fabric bags, 4 new pot risers and saucers.
Im still going to order it all im just a poor fucker lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Not too sure whats going to come of it, but ive been emailing back and forth with @ViparSpectra about new 2023 products. Might possibly end up with a light to test from them, which i would be more than happy to test and share the results. Ive never had any kind of offer like this before so ive got my fingers crossed as it would be a really cool deal!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Not too sure whats going to come of it, but ive been emailing back and forth with @ViparSpectra about new 2023 products. Might possibly end up with a light to test from them, which i would be more than happy to test and share the results. Ive never had any kind of offer like this before so ive got my fingers crossed as it would be a really cool deal!
Hell yeah, they messaged me but I had to decline. I don’t have another tent to take advantage of it right now and wouldn’t give that light justice without the proper space. I hope you take advantage of the offer because I’d love to see that light in action, seems perfect for a 2x2 but I don’t think it’s strong enough for a 3x3

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hell yeah, they messaged me but I had to decline. I don’t have another tent to take advantage of it right now and wouldn’t give that light justice without the proper space. I hope you take advantage of the offer because I’d love to see that light in action, seems perfect for a 2x2 but I don’t think it’s strong enough for a 3x3
I passed on the offer as well because it wasnt enough for my 3x3 and id like to give it a true test without adding in another light. But weve been talking back and forth, theyve asked me what i grow, what size tents i grow in, how they have new products planned for 2023 and they would keep in touch. So ive got my fingers crossed they allow me to test one of their lights designed for one of my tents because i know a couple people who use them with great success.

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Well, got my pots emptied out and put the soil in a 30 gallon tote, added 1tbsp per gallon of 444 and 284 gaia green, that will sit in my shed until spring for my garden. Reasin being is wont use it inside as its just carries the risk of introducing mildew back into the tent.
I rinsed out the pots and then put them in my washer with a little bleach. Hopefully they dont end up white lol.
I wiped everything down with clorox wipes for now, will be getting some 99% alcohol this week, then ill wipe everything down with 50/50 bleach water. Then ill mix up a 50/50 alcohol water, spray everything down, wipe it clean and do it again. Am also going to take all my ratchet hangers down and soak them im straight 99% alcohol to kil any spores on the ropes. Going to take the cover off the driver and clean all the dust out of there as well. Hopefully i get it all this time. The only thing i didnt do last time was clean the cover over the drivers, didnt think it was a big deal, might not be but im not letting this happen again
Want to give props of cleaning habits. I just wanted to throw something in the air at ya. Plain white vinegar is another good cleaning agent. I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch. But if you do, be careful of chemical mixtures. One love

Top Bottom