My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Oh, and now that shes starting to dry up, its got the back end kick of skunk i was hoping for. Its not that melt your eyeballs kind of skunk, but its there and makes the fruity kush aroma just that much more enjoyable. Cant wait to give the 3 clones i have a good run and pay better attention to things.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Play it safe than sorry bro!
I just soaked them in 100% bleach for 5 minutes too cause they are just rope. Who cares if they turn white lol.

I have a cart put together on amazon for a bunch of small stuff i want to replace but dont wanna buy lol. Come to like 100 bucks i just dont wanna spend it so im cleaning what i can with full bleach. Im done with this shit lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looking like ill have the 4x4 back up and running on Saturday or sunday. Ive wiped it all down 3 tikes so far, once with 100% bleach. Then 2 runs of 25% bleach 75% water. Then i sprayed a 50/50 mix of bleach water inside the tent, added in a CLEAN fan and closed the door for the night. Sprayed with plain water and wiped down this morning. I have a carpet cleaner scheduled to pick up on Friday at 8am as my wife has the day off and can help me move everything around in the room to get it all clean. Then the room will need the day to dry out and i can set the tent back up Saturday morning and wipe everything down one more time, and either fire it up after that or first thing sunday morning.

The plan is to move the 4 biggest plants i have to the 4x4 to veg and then i can start more seeds.

Probably start a Chemdog, LSD, and Green Crack, all free stuff i got from ilgm after i told them seeds didnt germinate.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking like ill have the 4x4 back up and running on Saturday or sunday. Ive wiped it all down 3 tikes so far, once with 100% bleach. Then 2 runs of 25% bleach 75% water. Then i sprayed a 50/50 mix of bleach water inside the tent, added in a CLEAN fan and closed the door for the night. Sprayed with plain water and wiped down this morning. I have a carpet cleaner scheduled to pick up on Friday at 8am as my wife has the day off and can help me move everything around in the room to get it all clean. Then the room will need the day to dry out and i can set the tent back up Saturday morning and wipe everything down one more time, and either fire it up after that or first thing sunday morning.

The plan is to move the 4 biggest plants i have to the 4x4 to veg and then i can start more seeds.

Probably start a Chemdog, LSD, and Green Crack, all free stuff i got from ilgm after i told them seeds didnt germinate.
Hell yeah man, great stuff!! You may have to do one final cleaning after the carpet cleaners leave. It’s very possible their cleaning could kick up some older spores that may get back into your environment

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hell yeah man, great stuff!! You may have to do one final cleaning after the carpet cleaners leave. It’s very possible their cleaning could kick up some older spores that may get back into your environment
Thats the plan. Im doing 1 more wipe down today, then pulling the tent down to do carpet cleaning friday. Then itll go back up for one final cleaning before i fire it back up. Really hoping to kick it this time. If it comes back ill most likely just shut down as its most likwly the house.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Heres that 00 skunk, only made it to 7 weeks but i saved it cause she was clean of visible mildew so im either going to attempt making oil, or just make hash with it.
Looking good I’m gonna try that 00 skunk in March after harvest. But probably do it outdoors.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Looking good I’m gonna try that 00 skunk in March after harvest. But probably do it outdoors.
I have 3 cuts from that plant in veg right now. I might put 1 outside, but im going to grow at least 2 of them inside again to give them better attention. She might have potential to be a keeper. I think i have another seed too but im not 100%

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I have 3 cuts from that plant in veg right now. I might put 1 outside, but im going to grow at least 2 of them inside again to give them better attention. She might have potential to be a keeper. I think i have another seed too but im not 100%
Yea I gotta learn how to clone might try it this year. I’ve tried the rooting solution right to soil but it’s never taken. Need to do a lil more research.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
4 weeks and 2 days on this strawberry cough. Second one ive grown and its growing identical to the first. Quite quickly too.
So uve tried her before? What’s the deal with this strain? Terps? Headiness? I’ve only grown 1 strain with those thin fans and I butchered it.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So uve tried her before? What’s the deal with this strain? Terps? Headiness? I’ve only grown 1 strain with those thin fans and I butchered it.
Yeah this is the second time running this strain, both were from seed and i was very pleased. Very sweet fruity big league chew terps, with a wicked energetic high, no heavy body stone to this strain being an 80/20 sativa.

If i can figure out how and your interested, ill send you a cut when i take cuts in a few weeks.

Strawberry cough has always been one of my favorite smokes. Could smoke it all day.

tricometester

tricometester

Cant decide if i want to go solo cup to 5 gallon fabric or just straight into the 5 gallon fabric. 🤔 🤷🏻
The many dilemmas of growing weed.
Yes, it's always nice to eliminate a step if at all possible. I have 8 clones ( M.A.C. Stomper, WiFi-OG ) to transplant today, along with transplanting 4 others into larger pots. I'm going to eliminate the solo cup nest run. Also reducing to 7ga. from 10ga. pots. Just finishing up on a late fall grow. I think I may have run into some nute-lock. It seems like growth rate slowed after the flip. These girls will get flushed next unless anyone on here sees otherwise. I'm very new to growing. Without auto grow seeds, or an adequate log on the grow, it puts you in limbo. I've yet to buy a seed. A good friend gave me a WiFi-OG start last Aug. I cloned off it and harvested some nice colas. High cana tolerance friends rated it lower top shelf. I love to grow inside and out. Good day friends.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yes, it's always nice to eliminate a step if at all possible. I have 8 clones ( M.A.C. Stomper, WiFi-OG ) to transplant today, along with transplanting 4 others into larger pots. I'm going to eliminate the solo cup nest run. Also reducing to 7ga. from 10ga. pots. Just finishing up on a late fall grow. I think I may have run into some nute-lock. It seems like growth rate slowed after the flip. These girls will get flushed next unless anyone on here sees otherwise. I'm very new to growing. Without auto grow seeds, or an adequate log on the grow, it puts you in limbo. I've yet to buy a seed. A good friend gave me a WiFi-OG start last Aug. I cloned off it and harvested some nice colas. High cana tolerance friends rated it lower top shelf. I love to grow inside and out. Good day friends.
Plants look good. I dont flush though, just reduce feeding or stop feeding all together. Im in an organic soil so i would topdress gaia green 3 weeks before i was thinking about harvesting and then just give water only until harvest.

tricometester

tricometester

Plants look good. I dont flush though, just reduce feeding or stop feeding all together. Im in an organic soil so i would topdress gaia green 3 weeks before i was thinking about harvesting and then just give water only until harvest.
Do you add any molasses at all?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Today has been a busy day. Was able to come up with the 50 bucks and got the carpet cleaner this morning. Since the tent was tore down last night i came home and got right to cleaning. Cleaner had a 2 gallon tank so i added in half a gallon of peroxide and topped off with water. I cleaned wall to wall 3 times with the peroxide solution. After 6 hours, with heaters and fans going, the carpet is finally dry. Ive gotten the frame of the tent together, wiping down the poles quick then i am going to fight the canvas over it by myself 😤

Hoping to have it all wiped down and running tonight or tomorrow. So far everything has been going very well. Ive cleaned everything in my room to include the walls. It was long overdue. Going to start cleaning everything really well after each grow from now on because i was seriously slipping in the cleanliness department. I cant keep slacking off on my grows.

Top Bottom