My winter grow starts now!

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well for the first time in 4 years, my wife is watering the plants. I cant bend over to do it woth this stupid blood clot in my face.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Holy shit bro I hope you feel better, that is awful!!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Going to the dentist is like walking into a medieval torture chamber. Root was stuck in my gum so instead of surgery, he just numbed my jaw and dug the root out with this screwdriver pick looking thing. My mouth hurts more now than with the broken tooth. I hate dentists.
Paid to torture people, smfh.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Bucket of some real garbage weed. Buddy of mine gave it to me cause we were talking about how im running low. Well im gonna turn it all into hash cause it seems like it was dried at like 80/20 cause its so dry and crispy and just tastes like chlorophyll. Fucken grody shit. Might make decent hash though, lets hope so!

20230113 174054
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Bucket of some real garbage weed. Buddy of mine gave it to me cause we were talking about how im running low. Well im gonna turn it all into hash cause it seems like it was dried at like 80/20 cause its so dry and crispy and just tastes like chlorophyll. Fucken grody shit. Might make decent hash though, lets hope so!
Desperate times call for desperate measures! How do you make your hash? You might’ve mentioned it already and I missed it

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Pretty good of ya mate to give ya some anyway mate low quality way better than nothing man good luck with the hash making👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Desperate times call for desperate measures! How do you make your hash? You might’ve mentioned it already and I missed it
I actually just freeze it for like 40-50 minutes and then shake it through a 90 micron bubble bag for like 20-30 seconds and call it good enough.

Sometimes i freeze it again and do a second shake through a 160 micron bag just for some bowl toppers. But it usually tastes like shit with all the plant material in the second run lol.

With whatever i get from the first shake, i hot bottle press, break it up and smoke as is, ive never made a temple ball cause it doesnt last long enough lol.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yeah i definitely appreciate it. Just wish hed listen for a change and take some.of my advice but some people know it all lmao.
Yep gotta mate like that myself ya can lead a horse to water as they say 👍 I gave up giving him advice his last grow literally had mold on the inside of his grow tent I’ve never seen that before😂 he believes he doesn’t need to vent at lights off with no dehuey fan noise annoys him apparently😂 Doesn’t care about the rh spikes old school in his thinking and ways needless to say I don’t smoke his stash😂👍

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yep gotta mate like that myself ya can lead a horse to water as they say 👍 I gave up giving him advice his last grow literally had mold on the inside of his grow tent I’ve never seen that before😂 he believes he doesn’t need to vent at lights off with no dehuey fan noise annoys him apparently😂 Doesn’t care about the rh spikes old school in his thinking and ways needless to say I don’t smoke his stash😂👍
Whoa, mold inside huh? I had mildew before but never full on mold inside. Yikes.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Whoa, mold inside huh? I had mildew before but never full on mold inside. Yikes.
Yea man and not mildew either black mold growing on the inside of his tent some poor bugger be smoking it to cause his a cash cropper with no morals he grows inside a spare bedroom to so can dial in his environment if he wanted to hopeless case I tell ya😂

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yea man and not mildew either black mold growing on the inside of his tent some poor bugger be smoking it to cause his a cash cropper with no morals he grows inside a spare bedroom to so can dial in his environment if he wanted to hopeless case I tell ya😂
🤦🏻‍♂🤦🏻‍♂️ i had like 10 micro specs of mildew and chopped an entire 4x4 because of it. I started growing my own cause i was tired of buying garbage. I bought a bag one time with 1 bud in moldy, didnt notice til i got home, i tossed the entire bag, no way will i smoke mold

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So this time i did it backwards from how i told you.. I pressed the second shake from the 160 bag, and kept the 90 micron for bowl toppers. Damn good stuff too, when i spark a bowl topped with the 90 micron sift, it just bubbles and melts but there is some plant material in there still so it isnt 100% full melt. More like half melt🤣🤣

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

She wants all the light, but just cant handle it. Not looking to hot these last few days. Gonna drop her back down off the milk crate and just let her ride. Shes only 4.5 weeks from the flip so got a long ways yet.

20230115 205350
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Getting ready to add the next 2 contestants.
My strawberry lemonade mom, and a sugar black rose x crown jewel.

Strawberry lemonade has reached her end. Im all done with her, didnt cut any clones just sending her to flower. Ive taken probably 50 clones off her in her life. No more seeds of it either but oh well, time for her to be done.

Hey @PhlizonGrowLight check out the pl-4500 lighting up this 4x4 like a champ! Love the light guys, its a beast.

20230115 210121
Top Bottom