Mycorr product recommendations?

• Thread starter ColJackOneill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColJackOneill

Well hey howdy friends. I am currently shopping for a mycorr product, but there are so many available and they all claim to be the best (shocker).

Any recommendations for high quality, granular mycorr product?

Thanks
:banana1sv6:

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I found this when searching for mycorrhizae this morning:

5 lbs for 43.75!

It comes from "The Extreme Pumpkin Store", from this guy who grow those +1500 lbs pumpkins, lol.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Dr. Earth or Gardener & Bloom fertilizers. FAR less expensive! Good Lord, I can buy 12lb sacks of the stuff for around $30, IIRC.

S

sobbmx

stick with a know company such as great white ebay offers alot of shit for cheap that is just that SHIT, go to your local organic hydroponics store and get your items there support them and they will support you in the long run.

Z

Zissou Intern

stick with a know company such as great white ebay offers alot of shit for cheap that is just that SHIT, go to your local organic hydroponics store and get your items there support them and they will support you in the long run.

dude im all down for community but the hydro store jacks everythin up 10 bucks at least.

i only go there if nowhere else, unfortunately.

they pushed me away not like i didnt want to give them support, but im not just throwin money away

Thriv3

Thriv3

I like the blue mountain organics Super plant tonic. Its not granular but shit works well!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
BMO makes great products. I've used them in the past and was pleased. They're very good for smaller grows.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Roots Oregonism is my choice. I have also used products from earth juice and others and have been happy with the results. Find a reputable company with a product in your price range and I'm sure you'll be happy. I doubt anyone could quantitatively prove a $30 bottle of mycorrizae etc is that much better than a $15 bottle of similar product. There are just too many variables during a grow. YMMV.

trinityalps

trinityalps

I've used their products for me, my dogs and my plants. Works great. If you order it directly from them, its a lot cheaper than in the local grow stores.

G

GreenShadows

Diversity Is What Matters

Roots Oregonism is my choice. I have also used products from earth juice and others and have been happy with the results. Find a reputable company with a product in your price range and I'm sure you'll be happy. I doubt anyone could quantitatively prove a $30 bottle of mycorrizae etc is that much better than a $15 bottle of similar product. There are just too many variables during a grow. YMMV.

Whippleschnitz is right.

Just remember that the diversity of beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi is what matters.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Everyone I know that uses Grerat white is in love with it. I use Rooter Myco, by hydro Organics, the also make eathjuice and Rainbow gorw/bloom. I think it works very well and only cost $13 for a granular bottle. Piranha works very well too. Just gifted a few dropper bottles of Roots Excelurator. We shall see

M

moodster

I found this when searching for mycorrhizae this morning:

5 lbs for 43.75!

It comes from "The Extreme Pumpkin Store", from this guy who grow those +1500 lbs pumpkins, lol.

i use this one

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Do you guys use GW and Organismxl on seedlings and baby plants as well?

Some good sources in this thread for bacteria products at a cheap price.

Peace

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Do you guys use GW and Organismxl on seedlings and baby plants as well?

I am curious to this as well. I just purchased some GW and used as a drench for my established plants.

I am about to crack some seeds and will add GW to my soak water. I figure it will give my seeds an early myco inoculation. I then plan to put them in dixie cups filled with Light Warrior.

Has anyone tried using myco as a foliar spray? I brew AACT and use as a foliar, and my plants love it. Is there much difference?

B

Bubblemang

Well hey howdy friends. I am currently shopping for a mycorr product, but there are so many available and they all claim to be the best (shocker).

Any recommendations for high quality, granular mycorr product?

Thanks
:banana1sv6:

for mixing in to the media, or for watering in?

I like good ol cheap plant success, but humboldt nutes makes a granular myco madness that i aslo like. Really, all this inoculant shit is BS, you can just water with some compost tea and that will have more life than any of these store bought products.

Top Bottom