• Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
How they looking after napalmin' them?

G

ganjherbsmoke

Dude I had this and was buggin looked like kief was gettin on the new shoots in the way advanced stages I just killed off where I thought it came from
Interested to know how the spray goes

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

No trace of that shit today! Plants all are fully preying for the first time in a week or two, even with the damaged tops. Now just gotta clean the room and veg em up nice and pretty again. Heritage was the only thing that really took care of it systemically, everything else has been a bandaid for a wound that got too big. Glad to have saved my genetics, now I just gotta take steps to ensure this doesn't happen again and not leave my self open to the point where I become dependent on the systemics. Clean, clean, clean....tidy, tidy, tidy....no more spraying water from the hose to raise RH...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
glad to hear its under control bro

peace

H

HolyMunchies

I had this problem as well with the last round of clones I took.

Solution for me was spraying the hell out of them with Safer and then hitting them about 3 days later with sns-244 (amazing stuff).

It is some kind of systemic mold/mildew issue imho.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No trace of that shit today! Plants all are fully preying for the first time in a week or two, even with the damaged tops.
Seriously? To quote someone else, Fuckin' ACE!!!! I was waiting to see you post about it again saying that it wasn't working, and that's just completely depressing.
Now just gotta clean the room and veg em up nice and pretty again. Heritage was the only thing that really took care of it systemically, everything else has been a bandaid for a wound that got too big. Glad to have saved my genetics, now I just gotta take steps to ensure this doesn't happen again and not leave my self open to the point where I become dependent on the systemics. Clean, clean, clean....tidy, tidy, tidy....no more spraying water from the hose to raise RH...
Another one for your bag of tricks. Gotta give mad props to T2U.

Also, I've been on this thing about viewing my plants and grows like I did my fish. Things went wrong when conditions weren't pristine, and that, with fish, doesn't mean clean, it means balanced. A hungry fish is a healthy fish and a healthy fish has an incredible immune system that packs a real punch. How do we foster that? By providing the best possible conditions, the best possible feed, and do whatever else is necessary to boost immune system response.

Aspirin is the only thing that I know factually helps with that, and if there's anything else applicable to plants, something akin to lysine for humans (known to boost immune system, I use it when I pop cold sores instead of Valtrex, it's that effective!) then I would like to incorporate that into my regimen as well.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I agree as far as keeping plants healthy and their immune systems tip top. This is why this infected my hydro moms before anything else, as some of those moms were over a year old in the same F/D tray, getting fed who knows what in that course of time, LOL.

I have used aspirin and vitamin B in the past to help plants get over stress. Foliar is the best application. I think the mix we did was ~160 mg of aspirin per gallon. Rub off the coating or get unbuffered aspirin (hard to find), and then half a pill crushed up per gallon. 1 whole aspirin for a 2 gal pump sprayer.

I would also do some foliar feeds with Magic Green or Floralicious Plus to green them up a bit, but they look burned out on foliars in general right now, so I'll go easy on them for the next week or so...

Thanks again for all the help guys! Here is what eventually did the trick for me...
http://www.syngentaprofessionalproducts.com/prodrender/index.aspx?prodid=50

I know it says for lawns and turfs, but if you read into it, it also has recommend dosages for cucumbers, tomatoes, grapes, strawberries, peaches, apricots, etc. The only fruit it said that will cause problems being exposed to Heritage are apple trees. What is crazy is that it says for strawberries and tomatoes, you are allowed (depending on the state) to spray up until the day of harvest. That can't be right.

We, as cannabis farmers, are so concerned with systemics being used in veg and having residual in the harvested buds, usually 80+ days later. But the foods we eat are so packed full of toxins, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc. its ridiculous. I mean, its legal to spray Imid on tomatoes SIX days before harvest...how is that legal?????

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Glad you were able to find a cure, and also shared the results with us.

Its really something what they spray on foods these days.

Off topic ~but I was wondering if anyone has used the hydrofungicide(down under hf) as a foliar)?

I agree as far as keeping plants healthy and their immune systems tip top. This is why this infected my hydro moms before anything else, as some of those moms were over a year old in the same F/D tray, getting fed who knows what in that course of time, LOL.

I have used aspirin and vitamin B in the past to help plants get over stress. Foliar is the best application. I think the mix we did was ~160 mg of aspirin per gallon. Rub off the coating or get unbuffered aspirin (hard to find), and then half a pill crushed up per gallon. 1 whole aspirin for a 2 gal pump sprayer.

I would also do some foliar feeds with Magic Green or Floralicious Plus to green them up a bit, but they look burned out on foliars in general right now, so I'll go easy on them for the next week or so...

Thanks again for all the help guys! Here is what eventually did the trick for me...

I know it says for lawns and turfs, but if you read into it, it also has recommend dosages for cucumbers, tomatoes, grapes, strawberries, peaches, apricots, etc. The only fruit it said that will cause problems being exposed to Heritage are apple trees. What is crazy is that it says for strawberries and tomatoes, you are allowed (depending on the state) to spray up until the day of harvest. That can't be right.

We, as cannabis farmers, are so concerned with systemics being used in veg and having residual in the harvested buds, usually 80+ days later. But the foods we eat are so packed full of toxins, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, etc. its ridiculous. I mean, its legal to spray Imid on tomatoes SIX days before harvest...how is that legal?????

G

GroovyHydro

(cant reply to PM's) -

Chronic Monster said:
whatcha think... any info you can share?

Hey there man, thx for the application question! Originally the Boss (Stephen from SandA in AUS) told me you could spray it right on for PM. We had a local kid (Snoopytime) try it and it curled the leaves a bit. So I have to ask Stephen what strenght to do it with, I think straight (full power) is too strong. Let me check with him, I will let you know!

Thx!

nuttso

nuttso

syngenta

Syngenta will do the trick everytime. Alot of the commercial growers use ridomil, vertimec, heritage as ipm. Anyway much more important is to know what kind of plant grow regulators we can find in our nutrients. There is some scary shit out there if you look here:

http://www.alibaba.com/products/pgr/CN--11604------------100002060-3922.html

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

try 200x magnification on one of those sick tips..you may see more than you thought
this is unfortunately from experience.

Yup, I put them under a microscope and guess what?

Hemp Russet Mites, 100% confirmed, not mold or mildew...

C

catchafish

In doing some research on the hemp russet mite, i found that a person can watch the mite spread across the states in different peoples post from this wed site and others like it.

nuttso

nuttso

you said you regularly cycle through avid, eagle and imit in veg. hmm think you have to put forbid 4f in this cycle now too. hope that this kills this shit. i'm a little bit worried that avid didn't kill it.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Rubbing alcohol worked pretty well in bloom on killing those suckers. Been checking my leaves under a scientific microscope, so I'm not fucking around anymore...

Latest posts

Top Bottom