natural concentrate?

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sbkg

....I'm pretty sure the plants that I seen it on were super skunk x alien and/or erkle x alien....can't remember

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
tis the season! Ran across this, first pic is the Billy Mays & second pic is the Picnic Basket OG #9.

IMG 3545
IMG 3546

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
letting plants fully ripen and the right genetics with proper conditions do this. Typically IME it's been with my lavy and her offspring, g.c. now, picnic basket and a few I can't remember but might spark my memory if I went over a list of strains.

It's usually this time of year with cold nights that I've had this happen. Really greasy/oily herb does it too, you can see how the rest of that billy mays nug sparkles and is kinda oozing all around with oils.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I knew i saw this somewhere recently..... start watching from the 1:45 mark

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I've had that honey sap a few times. it's tasty if you eat it.

waayne

waayne

Nice pics Baba
I've found several more today in the FPOG
I've been munching on it all day and It is definitely is sweet but with a little bite
to the flavor:)
I was going thru some of the GSC's flowers today as well but have yet to see any on those nugs......

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I agree with baba about it being fully ripe. I had some NL #7 once that was oozing all over. I'll see if I can find a pic.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Only flush with water here, no sweeteners and a really minimal use of molasses with none the last 2 weeks. Is there any purple in the fruity pebble og?

waayne

waayne

Nice pic Cap!

Like Baba I only use H20 the last 2 1/2 weeks of flower, and no baba,I saw no purple at all
on the FPOG

altimood

altimood

It would be nice to bottle that up so I could add that sweet nectar to my morning coffee. I guess it's not so uncommon afterall... What would be a good name for this phenomenon?
"Dew of Jane" lol. Great pics waayne. "The Sap"!

Top Bottom