nba playoffs

• Thread starter chunkymunky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

ya reefer alston is a straight up baller...

i think they had a sportscenter special on him where they showed clips of all the street ball moves he does on accident. dude is just too street for the game. anyways, that move was just plain stoooopid! ball til you fall.

Greyskull

Greyskull

alston is a good role player who had the game of his life.
he's gonna go back to shooting 3/12 per game for the rest of the series... kinda like he started it. and Kobe's gonna go back to the way he started the series, and finish it.

the real baller from enyce is lamar odom.

S

ShapeShifter

all right everyone big game tonight.

Let's see if the Magic keep up their torrid home shooting or
fall back down to earth...

We need to pound the ball inside, get Gasol 15-20 shots, get orlando in foul trouble and play smart.

Skip to my Lou needs a check from Fisher...

Either way it's tough for the home team to win three straight so it should be 3-2 LA coming back to staples to wrap it at home...and you better believe i will do anything to be at that game...went to game 3 and 5 last of last year's finals and promised myself if they made it back this year i would be there. It does'nt matter that I can't afford it...

Chick Hearn for life...let's break that curse

0sWizZle

very soon....everyone watching this game...is gonna be hearing this....

"This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!"

Greyskull

Greyskull

where you at, Rafer Alston?
I'll tell you where he's at, ON THE LOSING SIDE.

Lake show came to play despite the fact the refs & NBA were trying to give ORL the game to make it a series...

but it is what it is keep hating LA, haters, and we'll keep winning.

Lake Show OUT!

M

Medic

"This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!"

theres a real laker head right there. Only the real fans know that "games in the bag" quote.

S

ShapeShifter

i still miss chick callig the games on am 570...

if they weren't on prime ticket we'd turn the volume down on the tube and crank 570...

great game btw 20+ free throws in the fourth and ot for orlando and zero for LA...but

they forgot about D-Fish...the consummate professional

One more game Lamar then it's blaze away on your summer vacation and eat all the damn candy you can handle:party

G

guerilla family

Kobes a balll hog

Cavs are my squad.. Yall already know Lebron's a beast, but they didnt make it.. I've been watching the lakers N Magic. I don't watch much of either team.. Kobe is a bum in my book. Sure he pulls so good shots sometimes, but he's a damn ball hog. Trying to force plays, never wants to pass the rock! Totally overrated!

:smiley_joint:GFam

0sWizZle

Kobe MVP :smiley_joint: 09 Champs

Now lets get a move on with NBA 2K10 come out....Laker show is gonna be unstoppable

:evilgrin0040:

0sWizZle

Cavs are my squad.. Yall already know Lebron's a beast, but they didnt make it.. I've been watching the lakers N Magic. I don't watch much of either team.. Kobe is a bum in my book. Sure he pulls so good shots sometimes, but he's a damn ball hog. Trying to force plays, never wants to pass the rock! Totally overrated!

:smiley_joint:GFam

:anim_19: Kobe 4 Titles

LeBron= ZERO

Keep the hating coming....Kobe isnt done winning...next year this team is prime to repeat

X

xxYIKESxx

kobe_bryant_rapers_8.jpg

C

chunkymunky

^^^ lol...that's funny.
good win for the lakers though, i just wish the magic could have made it more of a series. and as far as repeat good luck, we will see if the lakers can keep all of the pieces to the puzzle. i believe lamar odom and what his name number three are free agents this year. so only time will tell.

draft later this month. cant wait!!

peace

Top Bottom