Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

ive always preferred weeding males and females in veg then herm and female in flower, just my preference. I know for tents and small plant count numbers many disagree with that. Feminized can be stable, when done proper with proper genetics and selections, but....and this is a huge but.....90% of the market right now is using cookies gelato and cake none of which are stable. another good indication of the breeder to - just watch how they make drops....15-20 + lines dropping every few months (espcially if its a laundry list all hit by the same pollen donor), those more then likely aren't tested and buying them means you are paying to test for them without knowing it. Knowing your breeder is key, and seeing how they do their process, as everyone has varying levels of standards, quality control, and testing. just my 2 cents
Well luckily I know my breeder now Lol. I was looking at your fb and read your story and your journeys an inspiration. I would love to do what you did. If you would've of asked me at age 12 what my dream job would be, I would probably say "growing weed on an island in Hawaii" LOL. You went for it and succeeded and from what you said you had an amazing experience along the way. Shit and from What I hear you're one of the best around. I'm glad to be in contact with ya.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I think Scott is currently reviewing the next bible version. I really want them to release their microbe line. Supposedly its 1 or 2 applications of veg then same in flower. No need for regular teas anymore.
Right? He said the microbes were coming out a year ago. LOL. I know some people that have it I think it's called Pluto and Apollo. its just one application in veg of one and one application in flower of the other. I really like cultured biologix and microbe life but it would be nice to only do it once. I don't know about it really I kind of like having a huge variety of different microbes in the soil definitely Mammoth p during flower. I'm gonna be trying out different nutrient lines but sticking with nectar on my personal favorite. Next run I'm doing a couple blackberry moonshine bx1 x modified macberry moonshine by DFG. Also if I can still get em before then I wanna do a couple DFG's Orangutan plants along side them.

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Well luckily I know my breeder now Lol. I was looking at your fb and read your story and your journeys an inspiration. I would love to do what you did. If you would've of asked me at age 12 what my dream job would be, I would probably say "growing weed on an island in Hawaii" LOL. You went for it and succeeded and from what you said you had an amazing experience along the way. Shit and from What I hear you're one of the best around. I'm glad to be in contact with ya.
cheers my friend it's definitely been an adventure of a lifetime.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Nectar grow as of 6/30.

W2flower

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So as I'm going to be growing regular seeds soon I have to learn how to differentiate male from female as early as I can. So about what week should I be able to tell and about how many nodes will they have by that time? I'll be topping and training so have to weed them out as soon as I can tell.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

So as I'm going to be growing regular seeds soon I have to learn how to differentiate male from female as early as I can. So about what week should I be able to tell and about how many nodes will they have by that time? I'll be topping and training so have to weed them out as soon as I can tell.
Sometimes you will get preflowers at 3-4 weeks. Otherwise they will show after you flip to flower. Its very easy to tell the difference.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Cool. I always like to veg my plants for 8 weeks so I have plenty of time to tell between male and female, gonna be trying out nugbuckets and nebulas manifold/mainline. I take it I wait until it shows the sex to top. Actually if I'm manifolding I'll be waiting until it has 6 nodes so that should be plenty of time huh? I usually pinch the 5th node off and remove the 1st one or two nodes.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Cool. I always like to veg my plants for 8 weeks so I have plenty of time to tell between male and female, gonna be trying out nugbuckets and nebulas manifold/mainline. I take it I wait until it shows the sex to top. Actually if I'm manifolding I'll be waiting until it has 6 nodes so that should be plenty of time huh? I usually pinch the 5th node off and remove the 1st one or two nodes.
Nope, top and train just like fems, the preflowers show up with or with out topping

HighRootz

HighRootz

You can always pre-sex them to weed out the males or since we're in the future, you can do a tissue sample and get the genetic makeup of your plant. Cost a pretty penny but I think it's worth it if you're gonna be running regs

https://store.medicinalgenomics.com/shop-by-application/genetic-trait-screening/plant-sex

HighRootz

HighRootz

So the Bk has made my plant top itself as well as go ahead and grow a siamese cola. The pure Circes and strictly Herc for flush has made this little gal stink like your feet after walking thru a pine forest barefoot, very earthy and funky with a touch of pine so far, should get more complex as she matures... Man, I love this stuffs lol
20220705 140059
20220705 140050

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So the Bk has made my plant top itself as well as go ahead and grow a siamese cola. The pure Circes and strictly Herc for flush has made this little gal stink like your feet after walking thru a pine forest barefoot, very earthy and funky with a touch of pine so far, should get more complex as she matures... Man, I love this stuffs lol
View attachment 1259349View attachment 1259350

nice, which one is this?
That's the purple crunch from Greenpoint. They're all looking pretty healthy.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here's how things are looking..

White widow fast
20220713 090719

Purple crunch
20220713 090541

Purple Cake
20220713 090615

Bruce Banger
20220713 090446

Green crack fading and coming down this week. My other plants really need the space.
20220713 090852

My 4x10 space is cram packed

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Finally chopped down this green crack plant that's made things difficult.
20220716 110729

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I want your guys opinions. What form of trimming would be best in my hot humid environment? Wet or dry trim? I feel like I should trim now because of the humidity, buuuut the heat will have it dry quicker the humidity slower. What to do. Hmmm

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I only dry trim but that is because its very dry here. I have never had a mold issue here. I shoot for the 60/60 temp/humidity.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I only dry trim but that is because its very dry here. I have never had a mold issue here. I shoot for the 60/60 temp/humidity.
Yup that's exactly what I'd like. 60/60. But it sucks that it's not achievable right now in the summer. It's about 70/70 give or take. I have the plant hanging up in a tent on the other side of my grow room with an exhaust fan and a little fan on the floor. Air conditioners at full blast

Top Bottom