Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

@Snicklefritz88
hey man, the nectar thread was started in the wrong place, figured i would start a new one here
Ok cool. People can still view it. Alot of good info on there. Anyways, posting here then. Really didn't know how to navigate this site when I joined. It's pretty complex, alot of stuff goin on. Love it. Anyways using that germination technique I always get my seeds to sprout in 3 days max. Most of the time the plants will germ and sprout in 2 days. 3 sprouted yesterday morning or in the middle of the night and the last one I noticed this morning. Soak the seed in Zeus overnight and always see a tail in the morning, then plant them in peat pellets that were also soaked overnight in Bigfoot and Dr Root next morning they'll all be popped up. I used to just soak them in a paper towel in a plastic bag and would usually take a couple days longer so this is my go-to germination now.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have a bag of one shot for the first time and wanna supplement my grow with it. Not to lessen my bottle input, but to maybe get better end results. The plants are going in cups with #4 soil in it today. When they out grow the cups I'm transplanting into 5 gallon fabric pots. So when they go in the 5 gals should i blend the #4 and one shot together to make 4 shot, layer it with #4 on top 4 shot on the bottom, or top dress? Has anybody used it and how?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I would add top dress your solo cup with a tsp of 1 shot and 1-2 tbps of earthworm castings. They work very well together. Mix up your final bags of soil now. Use about 1 tbps of 1 shot per gallon. Mix in some earthworm castings too. I water with some zeus juice and let it sit in the tent. 30 days to cook is ideal but not totally necessary. You can top dress again when you transplant and again every 3-4 weeks. Last top dress should be week5-6 in flower.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I would add top dress your solo cup with a tsp of 1 shot and 1-2 tbps of earthworm castings. They work very well together. Mix up your final bags of soil now. Use about 1 tbps of 1 shot per gallon. Mix in some earthworm castings too. I water with some zeus juice and let it sit in the tent. 30 days to cook is ideal but not totally necessary. You can top dress again when you transplant and again every 3-4 weeks. Last top dress should be week5-6 in flower.
Thanks a lot for that very detailed. When they're in their five gallon pots how much would I tap trust would it be the same 1 tbsp per gallon? Mixing my pass up right now LOL

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yup, 1 tbps per gallon. Its hard to over do it with that stuff
I've been using 5 gallon fabric pots. I'm wondering since Im doing 4 plants if I should use 3 gallon pots or is that too small?
Just realized I only have three 5 gallon pots and a bunch of 3 gal. I may have to buy another 5gal huh? I could cut my veg time down. I have about 1000 watts for 4 plants. I jumped the gun. Don't have anything set up yet cuz I just moved and was still trying to figure out what style of growing to do. I'm kind of going to design my grow room as I go but I'm going to put my tent up to get em started. So I actually want this to be a small grow and harvest quick So i can get right back to it with everything all setup. So probably the size of my last grow. My last grow I had 2 plants and got around 2 lb. I want to do about the same but with 4 plants.

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I have used 3 gallon pots the last 2 times. I was growing small plants though. These are the bags i am using this round
Tall Grow Bags, 5 Gallon 8 Pack... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XZQS314?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Might be worth a purchase
YA I wanna do smaller plants forsure. I always veg my plants for 7 weeks. If I shorten the veg time to let's say one month I can still follow the Roman regimen and use number for soil mix with the one shot? What I'm probably going to do is top them once and keep three nodes that will leave me with six branches, then do some lst and have each plant have only 6 big colas. I'm just wondering if I should use the 5 gallons or the 3 gallons. I have enough three gallon pots. I was actually just about to order these

I like the holes for lst. They look nice.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm worried I planted too many plants though. I have a Mars hydro fc e3000 and a ts 1000, also have a vivosun 400 watt mh/hps wing reflector with dimmable ballast, and a 400 watt mh vertical hanging ballast that I've never used it's like a big shop light. I really just want to get some money together and get another LED

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

YA I wanna do smaller plants forsure. I always veg my plants for 7 weeks. If I shorten the veg time to let's say one month I can still follow the Roman regimen and use number for soil mix with the one shot? What I'm probably going to do is top them once and keep three nodes that will leave me with six branches, then do some lst and have each plant have only 6 big colas. I'm just wondering if I should use the 5 gallons or the 3 gallons. I have enough three gallon pots. I was actually just about to order these

View attachment 1241055I like the holes for lst. They look nice.
those are nice, i am using small tomato cages these days for my training. It makes it very easy

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

just keep an eye on your slurries, i slurry before every feed, i don't do each pot, just 1 or 2, or if a plant looks funny. This time i will do it by strain till i get a feel for them

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm gonna get another LED and hp's 400 watt hid. I'm trying to find something for under $300 any suggestions

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

1 week old. They stretched a little, had to lower my light. Been watering with Dr root.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

When I start my seedlings off in their cups I like to poke a bunch of little holes in the cups pretty much like a tiny air pot same concept as a fabric pot. Personally this works for me because sometimes I tend to over water and over-watering seedlings and really stunt their growth so the little holes help the substrate get oxygen and dry out quicker.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I just acquired this green Crack plant from a buddy. He just dropped it on me and said it needed a home so gotta grow it. It's a cut from a fire ass mother, he gave me a half to sample and 3 hits later I can't stop getting shit done. Nice sativa. Gotta figure out what to do with it now.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220507 063206
Transplanted to a 3 gal, watered with Bigfoot and Dr Root, and opened her up with some lst. After putting her in the 3 gallon pot you can see I'm about 3 gallons shy of soil in my other pots. Gotta get another bag of #4 I suppose.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220509 204916

Nice little table top formed. So this plant was in Coco before and not sure what nutrients he was using. I'm just wondering where I should start off with my feeds? Not sure how old she is but she's about waist-high. When I got it there was some tip burn. I'm wondering if I should do a flush before I start feeding and where do I start feeding I want to flip this plant in about a week to get a quick Harvest and make room for my other plants.

Top Bottom