Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220513 185023

1st dose of 1/4 strength bk this morning. If she doesn't freak out I'ts go time.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Got the dual 350R's bolted together and the UVA mounted over ATF at 400 PPFD in a Gorilla 2x4 at 3.5 weeks old. On nectar of the gods sampler pack ferts. Will bring the lights up to 600 PPFD in a couple of days.

View attachment 1244470
View attachment 1244471
View attachment 1244472
Man I really want hlg lighting. Plus it's American made. I swear you will see me on here soon with 1. I kind of got a skimp on the lighting again I have to add another light and I only have about $400 tops to spend on it. Right now I have a Mars Hydro FC E3000 and a TS 1000. Show me a total of 450 w. I have a 400 watt hid but don't want to run it this summer. Your plants look great. And seem to have grown really fast for the time frame.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Man I really want hlg lighting. Plus it's American made. I swear you will see me on here soon with 1. I kind of got a skimp on the lighting again I have to add another light and I only have about $400 tops to spend on it. Right now I have a Mars Hydro FC E3000 and a TS 1000. Show me a total of 450 w. I have a 400 watt hid but don't want to run it this summer. Your plants look great. And seem to have grown really fast for the time frame.
I do my seedlings and early veg under a HLG 100 V2 4000K. They just went under the 350R's yesterday evening. They are photos but I did stomp on them hard from helmet heads forward with 24/7 lighting for two weeks.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I do my seedlings and early veg under a HLG 100 V2 4000K. They just went under the 350R's yesterday evening. They are photos but I did stomp on them hard from helmet heads forward with 24/7 lighting for two weeks.
That is probably my next purchase for veg. I have befn using a huge t5 that was given to me. Its fine but uses a lot of juice

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Okay well I got a couple side jobs in this weekend and can spare some more money on lights. So I'm going to be doing all five plants in a row along the wall so I don't know if I should get a square light or a rectangle light. I'm trying to figure out what's better the boards or the bars like my Mars Hydro fc e3000. The bar seem like you get more of an even coverage and the boards are more intense focusing on the middle more. I've been consistently trying to research these lights it's a lot more confusing to figure out what to buy than hid.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

the bars definitely cover more space, also allows you to put the lights closer if vertical space is an issue. The spiderfamer lights seem pretty good. Not the best but most of the people on here using them seem to like them.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

this one is 600 but i think they have a discount code. They are also doing a light giveaway right now. i always try for them. I have been pretty lucky so far
here is the code P.S. Extra 8% OFF discount code "SFTHC" to get the best price!

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

this one is 600 but i think they have a discount code. They are also doing a light giveaway right now. i always try for them. I have been pretty lucky so far
here is the code P.S. Extra 8% OFF discount code "SFTHC" to get the best price!
Yeah I was looking at spider Farmers new lights I already have a couple Mars Hydro lights might as well get a spider farmer to do a side-by-side comparison. Also everybody does seem pretty happy with spider farmer.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

20220515 200802

20220515 200656
20220515 200755

I ended up transplanting my seedlings into the five gallon pots. They're yellowing from the bottom up. When I transplanted I used 1 shot in the hole and watered with Dr root, Bigfoot, and slf 100. I don't know if it's time to start feeding yet or what? It's week 2

20220515 200713
Blastfact

Blastfact

I would be concerned about the 1 shot applied directly in the root ball hole. On my ATF grow ,,, pics above I used a 50/50 mix of Ocean Forrest and NOTG #8 soil. Plants in clear solo cups and only used PH'ed water for the first two weeks. At two weeks old they were transplanted early that morning with just mycorrhizae. Watered in with 2 oz of PH'ed water. Later that evening they got a a 1/4 feeding with pint of NOTG each. At 4 weeks they still haven't got a full strength feeding. There at half strength feedings right now and yesterday I worked in 12 tbs of 1 shot. Soil being Ovean Forrest and #8 is very hot so I bring there nutes up slowly.

Transplant

Current lighting

Ppfd

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah ocean Forest is pretty hot I've used it. Before switching to number for I was using Coco Loco running the Roman regimen and it went great I got about two and a half pounds off to plants. I believe #4 is a lot milder than those soils. Using those I wouldn't have to feed for like 3 weeks also. I've been told by a lot of people that you can be really generous with one shot. I don't know they needed transplanted looking better already

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
Wow. Those assholes on the Facebook thread are real cunts. Be careful there. They just booted me from the group because I had the audacity to share a deal (that I saw here) on jar hygrometers. Love the product. L*** S***Wr*** needs to be someone else's mother and invest in a good dildo.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Wow. Those assholes on the Facebook thread are real cunts. Be careful there. They just booted me from the group because I had the audacity to share a deal (that I saw here) on jar hygrometers. Love the product. L*** S***Wr*** needs to be someone else's mother and invest in a good dildo.
Yup i Don't even have the app anymore. Blood pressures down.

Blastfact

Blastfact

I will not buy any of the 100% china lights. I will shut down my inside grows and only grow outside before I buy China junk. I stopped buying anything at Walmart the day Obummer got elected. With the last Walmart purchase being a Colt AR-15 M4 Magpul. I'm very careful with what I buy at the Amazon junk store. I even got rid of my last 2017 M8 Harley RoadKing because the China content, engineering and production was so bad and got a 2018 Goldwing. My sneakers are made in America as are my boots. I've found out if China junk is all I can find or afford in a product I really dont need it. Or my update/upgrade path is severely cut back.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Facebook is where the really stupid people go. The groups I'm in are getting smaller by the week. Does not matter what the topic is. Be it tech, motorcycles, shooting, reloading, growing, ect. ect. All one has to do is look at the mess the world is in now days and look at Facebook and it becomes clear what the problem is.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Facebook is where the really stupid people go. The groups I'm in are getting smaller by the week. Does not matter what the topic is. Be it tech, motorcycles, shooting, reloading, growing, ect. ect. All one has to do is look at the mess the world is in now days and look at Facebook and it becomes clear what the problem is.
Yep I moved out west far from where I'm from and don't know anybody and have never been happier

Top Bottom