Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This was what most people recommended for PM. So I went and got this way overpriced little bottle of lost coast plant therapy. Let's see if I can battle it. 🤞
20220618 023353

HighRootz

HighRootz

Not sure what other line drives with calcium, i know foop likes to compare it self to nectar, with less bottles
I was looking at FOOP nutrients and thought about starting a few plants with it, this year but instead went full Roman. I still use House & Garden for other household plants but may give Lotus a try next. I know a few cats that run Roots Organics that have good results

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah I was looking through the store today and saw a lot of stuff I wanted to try. The guy that owns the store said he used nectar for 15 years but is now using Gaia green and says he's getting good results from it and it's super easy, just Add Water. I believe he said it's a one part powder soil amendment.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

To make a long story short I just want a bunch of organic s*** that's compatible with each other in my closet that I can use. Pretty much what I'm doing right now I'm using the whole Roman regimen, microbe life line, cultured biologix ez tea line, slf, Mammoth p, Bigfoot, etc etc. If I could get that in a one part soil amendment that would be that shitt

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You would think that after using all of that you could recycle your soil and it would be a super soil but if you follow the regimen you pretty much would flush all that out for the last 2 weeks and end up with the same soil you started off with and probably even have to re amend with one shot. What you guys think, and how long do you flush and with what? Last time I tapered the nutrients down and flushed with herc, Aphrodite's, and slf 100 for probably the last week and got zero fade on the plant it stayed green till the very end.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I'm sprayed lost coast last night. This morning saw no pm yet. Sprayed again this morning. This stuff is nice even though I only got it yesterday. It has oils in it so I'm thinking like "this shits gonna taste like these oils" but this morning I was smelling the buds to see if it left any smell and it didn't. So it seems pretty gentle and effective so far. I know I gotta keep on it though. I think it will work great as a preventative.

Galvatron

Galvatron

Since you only have a few plants you don't need to spray everything down. Start with one plant and wipe down each leaf with your anti-PM solution. Use a cotton ball and Q-tip and avoid the flowers. It is a lot of work but so is everything else. (Like trimming buds!) The Nectar guys like natural oils. (Mercenary)

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Since you only have a few plants you don't need to spray everything down. Start with one plant and wipe down each leaf with your anti-PM solution. Use a cotton ball and Q-tip and avoid the flowers. It is a lot of work but so is everything else. (Like trimming buds!) The Nectar guys like natural oils. (Mercenary)
I have some mercenary didn't think to use it for pm.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Did a slurry on the flowering plant today. PH 6.3 and around 600 ppm. Ph a little low and PPM a little high. Should probably flush or a low ppm higher ph feed? Or I can do do tea because I just flushed then fed.. Plant looks OK leaf tips lightened up but didn't burn but pistils are starting change but it is mid flower.
20220621 194535

Last edited:
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I want to put the other 4 plants into flowering now. I just lollipoped and defoliated a couple days ago and am giving them a few days to recover. Im going to do slurry test on all of them before they go into flower to make sure everything's in check.
20220621 200224
lollipop them all like this.
20220621 200249

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

You can't really tell from the pic because the lights were dim but the spider farmer se3000 is kicking the
Mars hydro fc e3000's ass. The plants under the spiderfarmer light are grew bigger, faster, healthier, and more even. Also when touching the light bars the Mars hydro is way hotter it almost burns to the touch. The spiderfarmer bars are wide and hollow and are just a little warm.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Current Nectar grow and one I finished on Nectar and trimmed up on fathers day.

Current nothing but Nectar ATF grow. Flipped to flower the other day.

Transplant day two weeks old from helmet heads.
Transplant

4 weeks old.
Week 4 Plants

6 weeks Scrog goes in.
Plants 1

Week 8 flip to flower a few days ago.
IMG 7764

IMG 7754

IMG 7756

Harvest I chopped two weeks ago and dried at 70f/58%rh trimmed and put in grove bags for cure. 1ea. Bubba Kush, 3ea. Cherry Cake I had to finish flower with Nectar because my Bloom City dry ferts went bad. Wife got sick mid flower and other challenges. A very subpar grow for me.

Chop day.
Plants

Bk1

Cc2

Cc5

Cc7

Plants hung

After trim and then into grove bags.

Bubba Kush.
Bubba kush buds

Cherry Cake.
Cherry cake buds

Finger hash is glass, test smoke in brass with some old hash balls for comparison.
Tray

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Did a slurry on the flowering plant today. PH 6.3 and around 600 ppm. Ph a little low and PPM a little high. Should probably flush or a low ppm higher ph feed? Or I can do do tea because I just flushed then fed.. Plant looks OK leaf tips lightened up but didn't burn but pistils are starting change but it is mid flower.View attachment 1255239
600 is fine in flower. Probably just do the tea. Dont flush unless the plant is unhappy.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Current Nectar grow and one I finished on Nectar and trimmed up on fathers day.

Current nothing but Nectar ATF grow. Flipped to flower the other day.

Transplant day two weeks old from helmet heads.
View attachment 1255305

4 weeks old.
View attachment 1255310

6 weeks Scrog goes in.
View attachment 1255313

Week 8 flip to flower a few days ago.
View attachment 1255314
View attachment 1255315
View attachment 1255316

Harvest I chopped two weeks ago and dried at 70f/58%rh trimmed and put in grove bags for cure. 1ea. Bubba Kush, 3ea. Cherry Cake I had to finish flower with Nectar because my Bloom City dry ferts went bad. Wife got sick mid flower and other challenges. A very subpar grow for me.

Chop day.
View attachment 1255320
View attachment 1255321
View attachment 1255322
View attachment 1255323
View attachment 1255324
View attachment 1255325

After trim and then into grove bags.

Bubba Kush.
View attachment 1255327

Cherry Cake.
View attachment 1255328

Finger hash is glass, test smoke in brass with some old hash balls for comparison.
View attachment 1255329
Hey not bad. I'm looking for similar plants this time. Less buds but bigger buds. That scrog looks nice too, im interested to see your results. I was thinking of doing my plants along the wallbin a row and putting 4'x10' scrog net from wall to wall, but getting this big plant that's in flower now threw a huge monkey wrench in my grow. It made things sooo much harder Lol.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Hey not bad. I'm looking for similar plants this time. Less buds but bigger buds. That scrog looks nice too, im interested to see your results. I was thinking of doing my plants along the wallbin a row and putting 4'x10' scrog net from wall to wall, but getting this big plant that's in flower now threw a huge monkey wrench in my grow. It made things sooo much harder Lol.
I'm not a fan of scrog. I much prefer LST and manifolding. Scrog really locks your grow down and it SUCKS! But the way my back and right shoulder is,, It's just really hard for me to do LST/Manifold now days. So when I buy my Gorilla tents I get the high cfm kits with them which are the horizontal bars you see in the pics that I can mount scrog to so I can raise and lower the netting. I expect this ATF grow to have a monster stretch. So if need be I can raise the scrog and relevel the canopy. And with the 1' tent extension and the exhaust fan and filter external I have a easy 6' or better to work with to go tree if need be. It's a shame gorilla tent quality has went down,,, seems to be china junk now days. The new 2x4 isn't the quality of my older 3x3 thats going on six years old now. If AC Infinity or another company comes out with tall tents and features I like I will shit can these Gorillas....

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm in 5 gal fabric pots and I'm using just under a gallon of water a pot while feeding every other day. I'm curious how often and what volume of water are you guys using?

Top Bottom