Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chato

chato

Here's my take....I only flush for the final two to three waterings. And by flush, I just mean that I don't add any nutrients. Not a true flush where you add a ton of water to correct something. So, since you're only on day 37 and probably have two to three week or so to go, continue with FFTFFF schedule for at least another week....maybe 2 weeks.

I run a 1000w HPS light and don't reduce before harvest. I have been experimenting with adding some day time CFLs to get more blue spectrum for a couple weeks before harvest. I don't do any dark period, but I do like to harvest just before the lights would come on on harvest day. I've got nothing against all the things people try at harvest, but I'm not really convinced they help. And ultimately I'm lazy and like to keep it simple.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here's my take....I only flush for the final two to three waterings. And by flush, I just mean that I don't add any nutrients. Not a true flush where you add a ton of water to correct something. So, since you're only on day 37 and probably have two to three week or so to go, continue with FFTFFF schedule for at least another week....maybe 2 weeks.

I run a 1000w HPS light and don't reduce before harvest. I have been experimenting with adding some day time CFLs to get more blue spectrum for a couple weeks before harvest. I don't do any dark period, but I do like to harvest just before the lights would come on on harvest day. I've got nothing against all the things people try at harvest, but I'm not really convinced they help. And ultimately I'm lazy and like to keep it simple.
Sounds good. What I've been doing is is tapering down on my feeds for a week and then do a Herculean Harvest and Aphrodite's extraction flush for a couple watering

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

With the slow down in uptake, is the last 2-3waterings about 1 week?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Any chance you could do a side by side, straight water vs herc ripening? Mine just started to flower so its a long ways off for me

chato

chato

With the slow down in uptake, is the last 2-3waterings about 1 week?
Yeah, about a week. I'm usually watering every other day, but like you said, could be three days when they start to drink less.
I am a firm believer in herc aphro ripening. It really swells and adds density to the buds
That's perfect. Aphrodites for terps and HH for that swell!
Any chance you could do a side by side, straight water vs herc ripening? Mine just started to flower so its a long ways off for me
I only have one plant going right now and it's outside in week 5 of flowering (light deprivation experiment). I can't do indoor in the summer....too many heat/humidity problems - like Snicklefritz is finding out. I'll be starting my indoor grow mid-September. But yeah, maybe around December/January I'll try that side-by-side!

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Yeah, about a week. I'm usually watering every other day, but like you said, could be three days when they start to drink less.

That's perfect. Aphrodites for terps and HH for that swell!

I only have one plant going right now and it's outside in week 5 of flowering (light deprivation experiment). I can't do indoor in the summer....too many heat/humidity problems - like Snicklefritz is finding out. I'll be starting my indoor grow mid-September. But yeah, maybe around December/January I'll try that side-by-side!
Cool, i might try it on my outdoor this year, I think I have 2 clones from the same plant.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Yeah I'm going to stick with the recommended Herc and Aphrodite's. Worked well last time. So all my four plants are in late flower right now and I'm feeding them all the same. Right now I'm at about 20 ml of BK, doing four part HH and two parts CS. 30 ml of tritons and 30 ml of Mega Morpheus. The only issue I'm seeing is on my one plant purple cake I'm getting a couple of yellow fan leaves on the bottom maybe I'll start using a little Pegasus I did drop Medusa's down to 5 ml

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Here's your solution for tie-downs,

Or get a pack of black binder clips and tie down to those
I was so close to buying those this time I got to get a pack of those for sure. The binder clips aren't that great they don't clip on that tight I like safety pins and then the wire can just go right through the hole in the safety pin. It's a pain in the ass watering around all the ties though I like those LST clips

HighRootz

HighRootz

Yeah I'm going to stick with the recommended Herc and Aphrodite's. Worked well last time. So all my four plants are in late flower right now and I'm feeding them all the same. Right now I'm at about 20 ml of BK, doing four part HH and two parts CS. 30 ml of tritons and 30 ml of Mega Morpheus. The only issue I'm seeing is on my one plant purple cake I'm getting a couple of yellow fan leaves on the bottom maybe I'll start using a little Pegasus I did drop Medusa's down to 5 ml
I was sticking to Herc and Aphrodite flush last 2 rounds but with this experiment I got going, I'm thinking about changing it up. Currently giving 20ml BK, 90ml CS, 30ml Triton and 30ml Morpheus. For flush, I've been adding 2 TBLS of Triton to the Herc and Aphrodite. So far, the terps on this Afghani is straight funky. Real earthy, with touches of fuel and feet lol
20220726 090054

This is the exact same strain, but was sticking by the book during flush and used no Circe's. The terps on her are earthy with lingering hints of sweet fruit, no fuel or feet smells
20220712 023938

Next run, may do a few Amnesia Haze x Sour 60 and experiment with what aromatherapy I can bring out

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

How long you usually flush for? Outdoor and in? Last 2 runs I flushed about a week and a half with the last 2 flushes just pure ph water
I start the ripening when i start to see amber on calyxs. First week i do 30 each of herc, Tritons and Aphrodite's, with slf. Then i do 30 eachvof herc Aphrodite's for the next week. If they still aren't ready then i do 15 of herc and Aphrodite's till they are ready. I rarely do just water.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

When do ubguys stop using bk. Ive heard when theybstop stacking and right before the flush. Week 6. I'm on day 38 using 25 ml bk. Every time i feed now I can see weight. I'm gonna have donsomething with all these branches or they're gonna be falling over soon.

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
When do ubguys stop using bk. Ive heard when theybstop stacking and right before the flush. Week 6. I'm on day 38 using 25 ml bk. Every time i feed now I can see weight. I'm gonna have donsomething with all these branches or they're gonna be falling over soon.
I split the difference and cut it about half way through ripening. I've played with including it in a few of my last water only days (as per a Bible suggestion) with no noticeable results at that point.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Anyone know if you can mix Herc + water and use it for a few days? Or does it go bad after a few hours?

Top Bottom