Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chato

chato

The yellowing could be nutrient lock out. A flush might be called for. A slurry test might show excess nutrients in the soil. A flush could clear that out and reset it for return to feeding. But nitrogen deficiency and lock out can look pretty much the same...so it's a hard call.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

The yellowing could be nutrient lock out. A flush might be called for. A slurry test might show excess nutrients in the soil. A flush could clear that out and reset it for return to feeding. But nitrogen deficiency and lock out can look pretty much the same...so it's a hard call.
Yeah you're right they would look identical because I lock out is causing a deficiency and a deficiency is a deficiency LOL. Yeah so I definitely took a slurry numbers came out dead nuts

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Posted this on my grow diary but had to share it here. Getting real fast growth now. The blumates with the weekly necar feed is going great.
Everything lookin really nice!!! Cant wait to see wait to see what you come up with. I vegged mine for 2 months and are huge. How long did you veg those i think like 3 months? Ya man those are gonna be monsters!!! Looking healthy too.so gonna be good. It see like you have plants in every nook and cranny Lol.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Bruce Banger day 47 of flower. Seedsman says its a 9 to 10 week plant. Still not convinced it'll take that long what you guys think?
20220808 090127
20220808 085856
20220808 085317
20220808 085755
20220808 090226

chato

chato

My 2 cents...That's a sativa dominant strain. I see mostly cloudy trichs with just one or two amber. To me, the risk of an early harvest sativa strain is that the "creative buzz that can last for hours" might turn out a little edgy. I can't smoke early harvest sativas. It's too racy.....messes with my mind. Also, in the last couple weeks the buds swell up from the inside, increasing both weight and density, so you'll miss out on that if you harvest early.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My 2 cents...That's a sativa dominant strain. I see mostly cloudy trichs with just one or two amber. To me, the risk of an early harvest sativa strain is that the "creative buzz that can last for hours" might turn out a little edgy. I can't smoke early harvest sativas. It's too racy.....messes with my mind. Also, in the last couple weeks the buds swell up from the inside, increasing both weight and density, so you'll miss out on that if you harvest early.
Ya I definitely don't wanna harvest early. I'm worried about harvesting it too late if i let it go the full 63 to 70 days. Thats another 2 or 3 weeks. Think she can go the distance? I too don't like that racey pocked too early shit. Gives me anxiety which is what I'm trying to ease.

chato

chato

I think another two weeks is not out of the question. Something that could help with the harvest decision is a scope or something that you can use to really zoom in on the trichomes. I use a cheap USB scope. It works great to estimate the percent of amber. I don't like a lot of amber either. 20-30% seems to be my 'sweet spot'.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I think another two weeks is not out of the question. Something that could help with the harvest decision is a scope or something that you can use to really zoom in on the trichomes. I use a cheap USB scope. It works great to estimate the percent of amber. I don't like a lot of amber either. 20-30% seems to be my 'sweet spot'
I have one. Thats kinda whats been confusing me necause trichomes are cloudy and u see ambers. The trickygthing about that is the ones on the leaves mature faster than the ones on the calyx's. Also different parts of the plant mature faster than others. I worry about frying them too. Its been hot as fuck.

HighRootz

HighRootz

Go off the trichomes that are on calyx not the leaves. IMHO, the 9 to 10 week finish is like when docs give baby due date, give or take a week. 9-10 could be 8-9 or 10-11 depending on what is more dominant in the strain. I would check on her everyday for next week and chop when you see fit

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Go off the trichomes that are on calyx not the leaves. IMHO, the 9 to 10 week finish is like when docs give baby due date, give or take a week. 9-10 could be 8-9 or 10-11 depending on what is more dominant in the strain. I would check on her everyday for next week and chop when you see fit
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I'm glad you said that. Different phenos could finish at different times. Plus I think everything environmental has an effect, temperatures too hot or cold humidity high and low. Lights, led's with samsung diodes that are really effecient i feel like would grow different than the same watt HPS. Also how plants mature differently, top to bottom, bottom to top, middle or outside branches. Bruce banger is the only sativa dominant strain i have and its the shortest. Its strawberry diesel x og kush. Purple cake and purple crunch, have purple punch x gsc x wedding cake lineage but are twice the size, up to my chest. All that being said, I'll keep the recommended flowering time in mind but the trichomes don't lie. I'll pay attention to them. Gurss I'm thinking too much into it.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

My two plants that take 10 to 11 weeks have about a month left. I just fed four times in a row and My slurry numbers are coming out good the ppms are on the low side but still in range and my leaves are yellowing too early. I added a tablespoon of Pegasus into my feeds also. I dropped the BK. Maybe these new spider farmer lights are having them eat a lot I don't know. What else can I do maybe double up on Gaia?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Getting a 4x8 grow tent for my two spider farmer se3000s. Going to have a Perpetual going I can't wait. I don't think I'll ever catch up to @dreamfox though, dudes like johnny fuckin apple seed. Lol Plants everywhere. Imma try though.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Getting a 4x8 grow tent for my two spider farmer se3000s. Going to have a Perpetual going I can't wait. I don't think I'll ever catch up to @dreamfox though, dudes like johnny fuckin apple seed. Lol Plants everywhere. Imma try though.
Yeah, its a little nuts here. My outdoor autos are just about finished, not sure were i will dry them. My outdoor photos are all starting to flower. Running into some high humidity issues in my flower tent. Thats my next puzzle to solve. I have one more exhust fan. Think i can hook it up to the inkbird sensor all have it kickbon when humidity hits a certain level

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

My two plants that take 10 to 11 weeks have about a month left. I just fed four times in a row and My slurry numbers are coming out good the ppms are on the low side but still in range and my leaves are yellowing too early. I added a tablespoon of Pegasus into my feeds also. I dropped the BK. Maybe these new spider farmer lights are having them eat a lot I don't know. What else can I do maybe double up on Gaia?
I would stick with the peagus for now. The yellow leaves won't recover, just watch that its not spreading to suger leaves

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Day 58, my 3 left standing. trichomes clouding up. Hard to tell under my scope but looks like they're mostly cloudy and some amber. Idk what u guys think?
Received 1110431713211821
Received 1175100063071381
Received 483136470485878

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Looks gorgeous, you are probably in your window. Now its more about the type of high you wsnt out of the plants. I lean towards more amber myself but that's just a personal preference

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Looks gorgeous, you are probably in your window. Now its more about the type of high you wsnt out of the plants. I lean towards more amber myself but that's just a personal preference
Ya me too. I'm still gonna wait some days. J was just wondering if it looked like I'm in that window

Top Bottom