Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Starting week #2
When they fill out the cups they're all going in their final 5 gal pots.
5 regular seeds DFG's "Haole Moonshine"(Blackberry moonshine bx1 X Modified Macberry moonshine)
2 Feminized seeds Greenpoints purple cake and purple crunch.

IMG 20221008 172335
AC Infinity pots to match the tent
IMG 20221008 172435

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Just ordered these so I'll be running these next going to pop them about halfway through this run.
IMG 20221024 092503

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I am going to let them ride 1 more week. That way she just has too empty the dehumidifier. Maybe add some water to the blumats. Unfortunately i am home for 3 days then leave again. Not to worried about them hanging in the dry tent for 5 days though.
Hey Dreamfox I have a quick question about how I foliar feed BK. Some mixed answers over the last couple years and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. What type of water to use and how to pH it? So I'm starting my foliar feeds now at quarter strength. Adding BK to distilled water drops the pH really low and I can't use Olympus up to raise it, should I use pH up to raise it? Or should I mix it with my tap water and then use Hades down if needed? I forgot the best way to do it in between grows this time and need your advice. You the man

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I'm in early veg.
IMG 20221029 121710

Just got these too. Thanks DFG.
IMG 20221029 131823

So from DFG I have six Haole moonshine growing and just planted 2 Mac Dragon bx1. I'm saving the lobe stash for next run.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hey Dreamfox I have a quick question about how I foliar feed BK. Some mixed answers over the last couple years and I'm trying to figure out the best way to do it. What type of water to use and how to pH it? So I'm starting my foliar feeds now at quarter strength. Adding BK to distilled water drops the pH really low and I can't use Olympus up to raise it, should I use pH up to raise it? Or should I mix it with my tap water and then use Hades down if needed? I forgot the best way to do it in between grows this time and need your advice. You the man
I dont ph my foliars, especially bk, i use filtered tap water, that will help maintain ph, distilled water will change ph more. I would alternate bk and kraken, they work well together. Hope that helps

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I dont ph my foliars, especially bk, i use filtered tap water, that will help maintain ph, distilled water will change ph more. I would alternate bk and kraken, they work well together. Hope that helps
Cool thanks I'm just going to use my tap water then I was just hoping there's not too much of a reaction with whatever is in my tap water. Yeah I'm going to alternate foliar feeding this time. I'm going to work the BK up to 5 ml foliar feeding every other day and in between I was going to use a combination of different things like Dr Growth/trigger, photo+, Kraken, pegasus, Hygeia, zues, and poseidon. So I will do a mixture of these things in between BK day. I'll mix it up based on my plants needs or whatever I'm trying to accomplish with it. Foliar feeding the right way definitely turns the grow up a notch. Even though I'm growing really mold resistant plants I'm still going to foliar some Lost Coast plant therapy also.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Cool thanks I'm just going to use my tap water then I was just hoping there's not too much of a reaction with whatever is in my tap water. Yeah I'm going to alternate foliar feeding this time. I'm going to work the BK up to 5 ml foliar feeding every other day and in between I was going to use a combination of different things like Dr Growth/trigger, photo+, Kraken, pegasus, Hygeia, zues, and poseidon. So I will do a mixture of these things in between BK day. I'll mix it up based on my plants needs or whatever I'm trying to accomplish with it. Foliar feeding the right way definitely turns the grow up a notch. Even though I'm growing really mold resistant plants I'm still going to foliar some Lost Coast plant therapy also.
Sounds good, should work out well. Did you enter the latest contest from pulse pro? You need an Instagram account but its a huge giveaway, abou 2k worth of stuff

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Sounds good, should work out well. Did you enter the latest contest from pulse pro? You need an Instagram account but its a huge giveaway, abou 2k worth of stuff
Looking into it now. I was wondering I have a dwc cloner and was wondering what to use in it? Can I use nectar nutrients like Poseidon Zeus slf 100? If not what can I use that's compatible?

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I wanna make use of this Rdwc cloner. There's no air Stones just tubing that releases a bunch of bubbles evenly in the water. Anyways I've never taken clones so I've never used a cloner either. What can I use to get some roots? Is there any nectar nutes I can use? Or what's compatible with nectar that I can use in the cloner. I feel like if I use anything salt based synthetic nitrates for clones and then transplant into number four and feed with nectar they may not like it. Anybody have any advice?
41zmKK1XpcL AC SY780

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I just clone with rapid rooters or straight coco. I dont use anything on the clones. Just cut, leave them on a cup of water. Then dip in cloning gel and right into the medium. I know plenty of people on this site use those machines though.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I just clone with rapid rooters or straight coco. I dont use anything on the clones. Just cut, leave them on a cup of water. Then dip in cloning gel and right into the medium. I know plenty of people on this site use those machines though.
Ok. Ya I think with the way we grow, bottled organic nutrients and microbes, cloning your way would probably work best I didn't really think about it when I bought it, I thought it was really cool. I could use root riot plugs, rapid rooters, jiffy peat plugs, and rockwool, in the cloner. I'll have to play around with it to see what works best. My main concern is what to put in the cloner I know slf 100 is good, and I think I can use a little Poseidon. Maybe some zues for humic, I have Microbe Life Nourish which may be better for the cloner. I know I don't need feed them much when trying to get roots, I can foliar feed if I have to. As soon as I have roots gonna transplant into #4. Just trying to figure out what to use in the reservoir while getting the clones to root. For rooting hormone I have cyco cyclone cloning gel. I don't even know if that'll work in this thing. Sorry for the book this is a whole new learning curve and I feel like a noob again.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

yeah, i dont feed my clones at all, i dont even spray them, i just spray the inside of the dome to keep the humity up. there is a great cloning guide in the bible

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

yeah, i dont feed my clones at all, i dont even spray them, i just spray the inside of the dome to keep the humity up. there is a great cloning guide in the bible
Right I remember seeing a cloning section in there I looked through it but I couldn't find it I'll have to look again.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

This plan is only 33 days old and I believe it's already showing its sex. This is my first time growing regular seeds and identifying males. This is a male correct?
IMG 20221102 074550

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Haole moonshine in mid veg. I also have 4 Mac Dragon seedlings going into the empty 5 gallon pots.
IMG 20221109 075522

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Got my AC Infinity 11" supplemental UVA light bars along with another controller 69 so I have two of them mounted on the front of my tent now so I need to get some more AC Infinity stuff that's compatible with the controllers so I can completely control my environment. These light bars are really cool though they are magnetic and have a metal strip on the back that sticks to the magnet so I can stick them right to the walls of my tent.
IMG 20221116 194305

Latest posts

Top Bottom