Nectar For The Gods, reboot

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I ended up getting two clone domes just in case I don't have success with the other. I have a root riot clone dome and the dwc cloner. Probably going to take two clones off of each plant before they go into flower.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I ended up buying the nectar Microbes. I'll use em along with everything else. Anyways what do you guys think, should I throw a scrog net across the 4 x 8 ? Or I could even just do a 4 x4 net on half the Tent Since I've never done One. I see so many great results in a 4 by 8 canopy sounds Great. I know I'd probably have to do another few weeks of veg.
20221119 103344

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I had other plants under it but I bought a tent and played musical plants, really need to make it smaller now but everytime I move the damn thing I'm worried about hurting the girls
Hey nice man that looks nicely built I imagine you can get a great canopy with that. So I have a 4x8 and I may may scrog half the tent since it's my first try. I'm going to get the 4x4 AC Infinity scrog net that goes with my tent that's made of thick wire. Some of my plants I've been doing all types of training too so they have stayed really short and squat with fat branches and I also spray Bloom chaos which also helps plants stay short and bushy but I do have one or two plants that I just trained that would be perfect for a scrog like this one. I've seen some really cool floating bamboo Scrogs lately
some already have a perfect canopy

420gangsta

420gangsta

Yeah I like BK , the first time I sprayed my plants with it, the plants looked noticeably different just a few hours later , not really in size but just in color and lushness, I have three girls in flower right now and Im giving them BK to the root zone , I definitely think it makes a difference , using a ton of HH though. Your plants look great bro , pretty work !

420gangsta

420gangsta

Quick quick question to anyone using NFTG , just out of curiosity and for the sake of "science" has anyone accidentally or intentionally given their plants too much of any of the NFTG products ? Also in the same vein has anyone used way higher than recommended dosages and not seen adverse effects? Just curious If I'm even close to the cieling with my regimen , or how hard you can really push things ? Thanks in advance for any input

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Quick quick question to anyone using NFTG , just out of curiosity and for the sake of "science" has anyone accidentally or intentionally given their plants too much of any of the NFTG products ? Also in the same vein has anyone used way higher than recommended dosages and not seen adverse effects? Just curious If I'm even close to the cieling with my regimen , or how hard you can really push things ? Thanks in advance for any input
The only thing I've pushed with is bk, herc, tritons, and cerces in flower and I slowly ramp them up. I've seen when I foliar too much with bk. I've gotten plenty of burnt tips sticking to the roman regimen but doing other foliars besides bk. One thing I noticed is when going up from mid to late Veg the drop in nitrogen and the continuing to push with BK sometimes makes my plants start to fade way too early so I'm usually feeding Pegasus all the way through flower it also helps with terpenes and size. I just started foliar feeding Dr growth and notice immediate results too

Last edited:
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

i have had lock out during my earlier runs, i think it had more to do with not letting things dry out enough though. These days i use blumates with once a week feedings

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

i have had lock out during my earlier runs, i think it had more to do with not letting things dry out enough though. These days i use blumates with once a week feedings
Yeah man I noticed over and underwatering your plants can really mess them up more than I thought and they look almost identical. Something I was having to work on it's like I forgot how to water between grows lol those blumats are nice though, it would be nice to feed once a week. They keep you from over and underwatering and water themselves don't they I was looking at those and wondering how those work

420gangsta

420gangsta

Thanks for the input , that's exactly the kind of info I was looking for! I have one plant right now that has been stunted since seedling and doesn't dry back as fast , it's also the furthest along in flower although was started at the same time, the soil never seems to dry out but the ppms of my slurry tests go down after each feed , and the Buds are growing , the poor plant has permaclawed curled leaves and they pray straight up to the light , been calling it my Kung Fu queen lmao, I've narrowed it down to either root damage when I transplanted her way back the first week, root rot, or some kind of stunted genetic , she's developing a small dense beautiful cola and quite a few satellites but the soil will not dry out no matter how long i let her go without feeding, after 6 days I got scared I would do more harm then good considering ppms were 80 on the slurry. Ph is spot on though, so I try to just give her alot less than the others , but everyday I open the door and there she is all crouching tiger ugly duckling praying to the light to make her poor leaves flat again . Lol I'll try to snap a good pic of her tmw

420gangsta

420gangsta

I looked blumats up , that's pretty cool , I have a fertigstion system with spikes I was using, my idea was to feed 4 times a day in real small amounts, the plants fucking loved it , but my reservoir did not , yuccckkk, and upon reading , NFTGs reacts with each other when mixed, so it can't be fertigated that way , I've read that maybe an air pump will keep it ok for a little while, but all that over complicates an already labor intensive process , the opposite of what I wanted to do. I hope I'm not clogging up your thread with all this , thanks again for yalls input, Keep Killing It out there

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I looked blumats up , that's pretty cool , I have a fertigstion system with spikes I was using, my idea was to feed 4 times a day in real small amounts, the plants fucking loved it , but my reservoir did not , yuccckkk, and upon reading , NFTGs reacts with each other when mixed, so it can't be fertigated that way , I've read that maybe an air pump will keep it ok for a little while, but all that over complicates an already labor intensive process , the opposite of what I wanted to do. I hope I'm not clogging up your thread with all this , thanks again for yalls input, Keep Killing It out there
i feel the plants do befit from the straight water daily then the weekly feeds, i tend to mix some dry amendments in, one shot or roots organic. my plants never really seen hungry but i need up with really nice size buds

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

No worries man post away I think this thread started as a grow Journal but it ended up as a general nectar conversation. Watering plays a huge role and if not done correctly can cause all sorts of issues. I've been growing for 4 years now and I'm still working on getting my watering down right.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Funny things also happen when your environments off. I'm using fabric pots so if my RH is really low the outside layer of dirt will get completely dry but in the middle will stay wet. Also the more the plants respire the more the pots will dry out because the plants are using more water. I've noticed with these new LEDs too that my plants are responding a lot better when the temperature is 80° to 85° f. It's almost like they demand the higher Temps. I used to shoot for 75° to 80° f. It's kind of crazy, everything in the environment, light, temperature, RH, VPD, fans, CO2 and air circulation, foliar feeding, watering habits, all play into pH and PPM in your soil. To an extent some more than others. I'm just starting to get this too. Environment plays just as big a role as lights and nutrients. So for everything to all work how it's supposed to the environment should be dialed in. So we work with what we got and try to keep everything as close as we can to where it's supposed to be. That's why I'm buying all this AC Infinity stuff that all plugs into the controllers, I'm trying to fully automate my environment. I really want to start supplementing with CO2 but I don't know if it's worth it or not I'm already spending a fortune on nutrients. Seven plants in late veg going into flower soon and four plants right behind going into flower

420gangsta

420gangsta

I definitely think co2 is worth it, as well as the AC infinity environmental controls , honestly it's taken alot of the guesswork out of growing for me , I just wish you could buy the humidifier they make , it's not out yet, the only downfall in that company is they are still in development. I have 2 of the 69 controllers one pushing the 6inch inline and one the 4inch , I have had an issue with one of the UIS cables that connects to the oscillating fan shorting out, but AC offered to send me a new fan, they are really a great company , as far as co2 goes , I didn't know this but you can rent a cylinder from your local gas company , you don't have to buy one like I did , I'm looking to upgrade the size of my tank and they quoted me 150 yesterday for a 50lber , when I paid 300 for the 20lber I got, I got the co2meter controller off of Amazon and it seems to work well

420gangsta

420gangsta

The 20lber is 30 to fill , the 50 will be 50 to fill , that's in central VA but I think it's pretty standard here stateside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom