• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Got hlgs UVA bar for my 600r
IMG 20230115 170316

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

Hey I'm wondering if you guys can answer this for me. So I'm looking at the diodes on all my lights and my 2 spider farmer se3000s have uv diodes.
Spider Farmer SE3000 3
and I'm looking at my hlg 600R spec and it doesn't say it has any UV diodes does anybody know if it does? It has the Samsung lm301h diodes. I bought the UVB bar anyways but I'm just wondering

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Hey I'm wondering if you guys can answer this for me. So I'm looking at the diodes on all my lights and my 2 spider farmer se3000s have uv diodes.View attachment 1320755 and I'm looking at my hlg 600R spec and it doesn't say it has any UV diodes does anybody know if it does? It has the Samsung lm301h diodes. I bought the UVB bar anyways but I'm just wondering
I dont think hgl has uv diodes, they are very inefficient. That is why they sell the bar. @Moe.Red did a uv study and he may correct me, but I think his results did find them helpful.

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

I dont think hgl has uv diodes, they are very inefficient. That is why they sell the bar. @Moe.Red did a uv study and he may correct me, but I think his results did find them helpful.
What is inefficient the UV diodes or the hlg 600r

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

HLG does not put UV leds on any of there lights.
Right. I figured out My hlg 600 rspec has no UV diodes and l guess none of there lights have them. I just got the UV bar for it. also have 2 spider farmer SE3000's. They have a few UV diodes on them, there's only like 4 UV chips I can see on the whole light. Dreamnfox said those uv chips aren't very efficient. Probably cuz there's only 4. Lol

Last edited:
420gangsta

420gangsta

It might be just me, but I swear plants grow better when my light has uv chips , opposed to plants grown with my lights without uv

420gangsta

420gangsta

Gorilla glue is Faded ! Won't be long now ! Not gonna lie this fade scared me .lol The Cement shoes(front right in tent) smells like a skunk in a high school gym locker room, straight Funk! The Bruce banner (front left ) is just starting its second week of flower. 60 ml HH. 15ml BK , 30ml TT

20230115 123807
20230116 203609
20230115 123657
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

i just got a few more packs from Greenpoint, they released some bad ass looking testers. Screaming Cookies and Black Sorbet. They are doing the reverse auctions on them if anyone is interested

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

So I have six plants that are going to be coming down one by one and I usually hang dry in a tent but this time I can't close my tent down so I got to find somewhere else to dry my plants. I have closets and I also have a 3X3 tent and I have a herb drying rack for any loose buds. I've been trying to dry my last Harvest set 60°, 60% humidity not going to be able to do that anymore and I'm wondering if you guys can give me any input on this. How much does humidity and temperature matter while drying? So I'm going to be drying at about 70° and my RH here is low at about 30%. Is this temperature okay and if I put my plants in there I'm sure the humidity will go up right? I wanted to wet trim and then maybe cram as many plants in there as I can to keep the humidity up. Maybe a fan pointed at the wall or floor. Probably going to be trying to dry at 70° 50% RH. Any thoughts?

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

70 is fine, its the temp I used to use. I would be more worried about humidity. Can you set up tbe 3x3 with an exhaust fan. I use the inkbird humidity controller attached to exhust fan, and a small fan in the bottem of the tent for air circulation. If you think the humidity is going to be low then i would not wet teim, maybe just remove fan leaves. I place the branches on hangers. I waa able to dry over a pound in my 4x4 with plenty of room to spare

Snicklefritz88

Snicklefritz88

70 is fine, its the temp I used to use. I would be more worried about humidity. Can you set up tbe 3x3 with an exhaust fan. I use the inkbird humidity controller attached to exhust fan, and a small fan in the bottem of the tent for air circulation. If you think the humidity is going to be low then i would not wet teim, maybe just remove fan leaves. I place the branches on hangers. I waa able to dry over a pound in my 4x4 with plenty of room to spare
What do you think bro? Put her in the flower tent and dropped a 4x4 scrog net on top of her to Pancake her out. Now I have a frame on the way for the sides to tie the net to. First try interested to see how this works out wish I could have started in veg but this is what I'm working with. The strains The strains fire and only had one plant so I'm trying to get the most out of it
20230209 083334
20230209 083309

Top Bottom