• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I have some Cytoplus on the way.. :)

I plan to use the HH along with some High Phosphorus bat or bird Poop

HH for size and density, and poop for flavor and smell ...lol ;)

Great Tips Baba G :)

Know of a good liquid high P poop?:woot:
the HH has ample P and the bat poop. The HPK from roots organics has langbenite (sp.) that adds K (Potassium) to the mix.
You can get langbenite in bulk but this bottle does well

Hpk

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
the HH has ample P and the bat poop. The HPK from roots organics has langbenite (sp.) that adds K (Potassium) to the mix.
You can get langbenite in bulk but this bottle does well

View attachment 413390
Thanks Again Baba. I have used that stuff before.
.I like Roots Organic products

But, I still have a few pounds of kelp powder on hand
so I might just get this for flavor
RootsHP

Bat poop^^ i wont need it till august though :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Again Baba. I have used that stuff before.
.I like Roots Organic products

But, I still have a few pounds of kelp powder on hand
so I might just get this for flavor
View attachment 413421
Bat poop^^ i wont need it till august though :)
I love your new line at the bottom of your post, kitties are kool :cool:
We know you trained that kittie they showed taking out that dog a bit ago ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Why the sudden 180° turn on the NFTG?

Just seems curious how in 18 pages we've gone from the new hotness to it's overpriced snake oil..just a question.
Didn't say snake oil anywhere. I had recently only finished 2 runs of Nectar in tents and it's hard for me to justify a tent as a true run so I put the Nectar through a 10kw test I'm fully convinced that my previous nutrition line up tastes better after it's said and done. Just reporting my findings.

Now am I saying the Nectar grown herb tastes like cardboard, NO!! I'm very picky and a tough critic and I'm dissapointed overall with Nectar and the flavors that I'm getting. I've ran 3 complete Nectar runs with a 4th finishing in a tent now have flushed a non Nectar run with the Nectar flush and that round was the first tell tale that the Nectar flush may not be the best IME for flavs. Depending on what your control or what your used to Nectar may be the best oils and flavs & odors you've seen, but if your from an organic background you find it's just too much usage of most the products. It produces awesome growing plants but let's be real, Miracle gro grows plants too but the nugs usually suffer. As they say the proof is in the pudding, and I've been mowing through bowls of pudding...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking fat and frosty Goo!! How's the cookie funk smell on those @MakinGoo ?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah the Nector line works...Goo is proving that!
Great work as always Goo!
Thanks Ken!! So far the plants look pretty nice.>>>> lets hope they smoke as good as they look... but im sure they will b fire... its juss some batches r more fireeeeeeey then others... always dank tho

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Also a point of contrast: Scott, the man behind the Nectar, stated that using Tritans Trowl(fish) boosts the smell & oils & flavs a lot. Considering Vital Earth liquid bloom is made up of Seabird Guano and Fish bone meal it's always been the norm for me to use a ton of that the whole time so I'm used to dramatic flavs and whatnot FWIW

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Also a point of contrast: Scott, the man behind the Nectar, stated that using Tritans Trowl(fish) boosts the smell & oils & flavs a lot. Considering Vital Earth liquid bloom is made up of Seabird Guano and Fish bone meal it's always been the norm for me to use a ton of that the whole time so I'm used to dramatic flavs and whatnot FWIW
I wanted 2 blast my plants with Tritons Trowl but I cant find it local.. I dont want 2 order a $12 bottle & have 2 pay $12 to ship it.... im keeping it 100% nectar 2 get a full feel 4 this line!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom