Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I choose no side or will say these nutes suck. They can be dialed or used less and produce results that are impressive. But based on what I'm used to and what I've tested nute wise in the past I am just giving my truthful feedback on using these nutes exclusively. They have some good products and I wouldn't want to stray anyone away from incorporating some of the products into their own nutrient regiment. All in all, you just have to use too much of certain bottles to get any chunk, where as with other products I can use half or less of the nutrient volume and it's way cheaper for me with bigger end results than Nectar.

Loving this discussion and candid feedback from experience growers! @baba G in your experience, what is your favorite nute regimen?

I've only used bloom khaos as a foliar, and the Hygaea Hydration , both I found kinda pricey and not needed. I moved away from bottled nutes a while back and never looked back. Outside of organic amendments I use sea green, og biowar, and banana manna, and that's indoors only. Outdoors it's recycled soil heavily amended and fed only water from a purely natural source. Plants LOVE it.

Happy growing. . .

outwest

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

lol...rocking some Growilla dry nutes right now, where you just add as a top-dress..it's hard to justify that it's doing it's job when you see the majority not dissolving and just caking ontop of the pots. :confused:
Im using that stuff outside on my strawberries & they took over the whole bed.... a gang of strawberries. .

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have some buddies running growilla on 25% of their OD crop this season. Interested to see how it goes.

outwest

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

Yes, I also have to say my last round with NFTG is lacking in the smells for sure. Now that everything is cured I've definitely decided I won't be doing a HH flush again.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

True OG
Day 35
20140605 163341
20140605 163419
20140605 163436
20140605 163446
20140605 163500

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ive never ran True OG >>organic!! These were juss >>tiny,ugly, elongated, all over grown, out of hand plants in beer cups.. only beer cup vegged..LOL. but still flowered them 2 get a lil killer og smoke...

But damn they grow a bit different in soil.. they start 2 do the og chunked up action a lil early... its been 2 days since that pic above & I can see more chunked up tops... its hard 2 explain!!!!

urban1026835

urban1026835

Hmm Seems I am gonna have to throw a cut in that I have ran enough times I will be able to pick apart smells and taste differences, for now I won't have any kind of base to go by since all 4 strains atm are 1st runs.

@baba G thanks for the review and honesty, I will do the same as far as a final judgement here in a few weeks.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Loving this discussion and candid feedback from experience growers! @baba G in your experience, what is your favorite nute regimen?

I've only used bloom khaos as a foliar, and the Hygaea Hydration , both I found kinda pricey and not needed. I moved away from bottled nutes a while back and never looked back. Outside of organic amendments I use sea green, og biowar, and banana manna, and that's indoors only. Outdoors it's recycled soil heavily amended and fed only water from a purely natural source. Plants LOVE it.

Happy growing. . .

outwest
I like Bio Bizz Bloom, Vital Earth Bloom and Age Old products for bases overall. And some sort of humic/fulvics, a seaweed foliar in veg. Some sea green once a week, tea once a week, guanos used as well. That is kinda the basics I prefer, it gets much more wild and crazy on my charts a lot of the time, between using diff brands and only using some products a couple times I do use a decent amount of variety. I like to give the plant various versions of the same ingredients guaranteeing a bevy of inputs from different sources.

Overall, healthy plants in a nice room with minimal nutrition do the best IME, you can pump them but it seems to affect burnability typically..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here is some Nute for Thought :D

20$ gallon for Calibur. @Seamaiden I remember you mentioning having a hard time finding the Bio-Link Calcium...try this out. 5ml/gal every 10-14 days @ 20$gal = cost effective :cool:

IMG 5794
IMG 5795
IMG 5796
IMG 5797

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have some Cytoplus on the way.. :)

I plan to use the HH along with some High Phosphorus bat or bird Poop

HH for size and density, and poop for flavor and smell ...lol ;)

Great Tips Baba G :)

Know of a good liquid high P poop?:woot:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom