Nectar for the Gods

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Love nectar for the gods. Here's my Alion & Siete Yeti in bloom. Strictly A NFTG run. Love this line. Makingoo that's funny "which one" .Wow.
Siete Yeti
20140823 223409
Alion
20140823 223617
Respect

D

dachef216

The only round with my Jack cut where I didn't smell the awesomeness in the air after burning it was on a nectar nute run and with the "nectar" flush. Now I've finished a larger room with nothing but Nectar nutes start to finish with the flush method and my flavs & odors are the lowest they have ever been. Dried the same as always but I feel there is just too much of these nutes in the nugs or something. It burns to a clean ash and all but varietals that I've grown with a handful of different nutrient profiles are at the worst they have ever tasted with the pure nectar nute run.

I'm only gonna say that I won't run it, maybe the Athenas Aminas I will run but I"m over that bone meal at way to high of use rates and collecting empty nute jugs...lol Maybe it depends on what you used before Nectar nutes but I prefer Vital Earth Bloom which is ONLY seabird guano and fish bone meal. So, I"ve always used fish bone meal until Nectar where It was my first indoor experiences with a different cow bone meal. People will prob say they have great experience with NEctar and that is sweet, different strokes for different folks. But I won't waste my money on an advanced nutrient bottle strategy with an organic marketing angle that isn't certified. Back to the basics for me.
Also, never smelt such deadly refuge as the smell of a lil giant pump at the end of a cycle of Nectar...shit smells like sewage when you start the pump back up and the tiny amount of nectar nutes from the feeding before come out....

All in all, it grows healthy plants and they smelled great til the flush....
Im new to the farming scene .i have 7 grows under my belt and thats it. I started out with the nectar base line with bk and fox farm organic soil happy frog had a shit loads of prob being first time and learning from errors end result 4x4 tent t5 veg 1000w hps flower got a total of 13 oz end product great taste and smell. Swith my medium to atami promix hp i believe it was ran the same line base with kb added botanicare black strapped during flowering my end product was low yield just like last great smell and flavors. These first two runs i fed all at half strength due to me not having a ph/ppm pen And taking advice from others . Next run i did nectar soil with the advance line kuz guy at store said u must run full line or yield is going to hurt i couldnt afford the whole line so i just dished out for the next line. I fed it what charts called for using alot of hh this time due to scott emails of showing me the way with his line and i cut out the black strapped and did a flush with hh instead of water like i did my first 2 runs my end product sucked so bad flavs and smell was gone very minimal with lack of knowledge didnt know why . So i ended going with promix and the whole nftg line excpt for 2 bottles and flushing with just regular h2o my flavors and aromas are back but thats just my experience with it .im still learning ,and to me you cant get enough knowledge about farming. nectar is good from what ppl said about the fruit but i want to know is there better organic wise i would like to know or is there a personalize feed chart maybe i can try someone else regimen and could work better for me.

Last edited:
A

anti

the nectar line is great, as they state, you may not get the biggest yields but the flavor WILL BE THE BEST, I agree to this statement, and this is why I still use CNS17 as my base along with cal mag then I add the bone meal, feather meal and fish meal.... the bone meal will not only give you bigger yields but flavor!!!! when you try this all organic run, next time use both systems, alternate waterings and see you will have higher yields from the salts and mucho flavor from the organics :D

A

anti

I planted this room and I decided to use Nectar for veg since I had some left and since they kept looking happy I kept giving them nectar and now am blowing through 5 gallon herc harvy almost! lol

I'm doing one normal watering a week of my usual and nectar on all other waterings, so far so good! Here is the MALILA 28 days here in this snapshot :D Sorry for the derail Goo but it is a Nectar post :happy:

View attachment 402388
rotating the regular normal nute line with watering of nectar in between is best of both worlds :D

clutch419

clutch419

I am using this line now since g.h. sold out to Scott's miracle grow. And wow my plants have never been so happy. I love all aspects of it. Using it as a foliar spray works great too. There is nothing bad to say about it only good things.
In about 4 weeks my new type. Will be ready. It's bogs sour strawberry crossed with my project Charlie (Charlie was a bag seed from tonasket 09 that we started she is a funky girl that tastes just like a fresh lemon.
Can't wait for it. When it's ready I will post pics. To bad I can't do a scratch and sniff for you.

Pawn

Pawn

So, i'm going to be running NFTG on my plants. Are the measurements for their feeding schedule per gallon? I know this is a newb ass question, but I looked everywhere and can't find an answer. I figure it's common knowledge I never picked up. Thanks all!

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I just received a sample box from scott yesterday. I really cant decide if i should just switch it up and ditch my random assortment of necessary nutes. Or just store the box and finish out with what i got l. Id like to try the nftg line but i dont want all my other nutes to go bad. I have a small op so bottles last me a good minute

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

I just received a sample box from scott yesterday. I really cant decide if i should just switch it up and ditch my random assortment of necessary nutes. Or just store the box and finish out with what i got l. Id like to try the nftg line but i dont want all my other nutes to go bad. I have a small op so bottles last me a good minute

If whay you have is working I would just finish out your current cycle on the nutrients you have and save the nectar for a full run. You will love the shit, it's seriously the best bottled organics I've ever come across. Everything is properly chelated and available to the plant from the get go.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

If whay you have is working I would just finish out your current cycle on the nutrients you have and save the nectar for a full run. You will love the shit, it's seriously the best bottled organics I've ever come across. Everything is properly chelated and available to the plant from the get go.
Its working i guess. But this is my first run. I dont know how the flowers are gonna turn out.. I have a general flower formula from roots organic. Some cal mag. And a phosphorus boost by roots organic. Truthfully, I was under the impression most growers used some additive or something extra for smell and that last big boost in your buds halfway through flowering to get that real nice real potent, thick herb. And i dont want my girls to turn out ...eh... I want these bitches to stink!

Edit to add: i also have a micronutrient.

F

FarmingGR

Hello,

My first post here ever. I've been having fun growing for about a year and a half now and have been trying new nute regiments on almost every run to try and nail down a good recipe. I began like i think alot of people do by using Fox farms trio. That was okay but it was obvious that it could get better. I switched to House and Garden Soil A and B along with Roots organics soil. That worked much better as the taste and color was a marked improvement. I was talking with the owners of the hydro shop by me and decided to add NFTG Herculean Harvest as well as Aphrodite's Extraction to the Soil A & B line and saw a large jump in quality that I attributed to the HH and AE. That being said i decide to use basically the whole like of NFTG to see what happens. I am currently running Medusa's Magic, Gia Mania, Zeus Juice, HH, Demeter Destiny, HH, Aphrodite's Extraction, and Bloom Khaos. I have been following the feeding schedule NFTG has, (early, mid and late), I wish there was a little more detail as to when is early, mid and late but I don't think that's my current conundrum. Everything got off to a great start as i saw my girls growing beautifully. however, something has happened and i am not sure what or why as well as how to fix it. I believe one of two things happened (maybe both). Either I have burned them by following the schedule, or my Ph got out of whack and locked up my roots leading to a deficiency of some sort. I have read that salt based products while using NFTG could lead to problems and the only thing I put in my water that would be considered salt would be the minor amount of general hydroponics PH up which has Potassium Carbonate in it which is basically a white salt. After all this rambling I guess my question to you all would be is the ph up causing a problem, did I burn them or was it a simple Ph issue that should correct? I'm thinking maybe the bloom khaos that i am watering in my plants at 1 TBS per gallon is maybe being countered by the salt in the Ph up? Or perhaps my digital PH meter is off and my water is way higher then I think. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Oh I should mention that I'm about 60 days into flower int he pic.

Thanks.

Problem
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@FarmingGR i recommend you post this to the infarmary section immediately. @Seamaiden anything you can do to move a single post?

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

@farming gr when you repost make sure to include more details of your grow. Easier to diagnose an issue if we know your in hydro, soil, coco, using hid or led.

From my experience of you follow the regiment to the t on the nftg line its tough to burn. I burnt at full strength late flower, but barely the tips.....that looks intense. Im not sure if this is ph related or nute burn, although to me it looks like you got some sort of lockout. However. Best leave the diagnosis to someone more experienced. Respect and good luck
Gguy

Power OG

Power OG

Hello,

My first post here ever. I've been having fun growing for about a year and a half now and have been trying new nute regiments on almost every run to try and nail down a good recipe. I began like i think alot of people do by using Fox farms trio. That was okay but it was obvious that it could get better. I switched to House and Garden Soil A and B along with Roots organics soil. That worked much better as the taste and color was a marked improvement. I was talking with the owners of the hydro shop by me and decided to add NFTG Herculean Harvest as well as Aphrodite's Extraction to the Soil A & B line and saw a large jump in quality that I attributed to the HH and AE. That being said i decide to use basically the whole like of NFTG to see what happens. I am currently running Medusa's Magic, Gia Mania, Zeus Juice, HH, Demeter Destiny, HH, Aphrodite's Extraction, and Bloom Khaos. I have been following the feeding schedule NFTG has, (early, mid and late), I wish there was a little more detail as to when is early, mid and late but I don't think that's my current conundrum. Everything got off to a great start as i saw my girls growing beautifully. however, something has happened and i am not sure what or why as well as how to fix it. I believe one of two things happened (maybe both). Either I have burned them by following the schedule, or my Ph got out of whack and locked up my roots leading to a deficiency of some sort. I have read that salt based products while using NFTG could lead to problems and the only thing I put in my water that would be considered salt would be the minor amount of general hydroponics PH up which has Potassium Carbonate in it which is basically a white salt. After all this rambling I guess my question to you all would be is the ph up causing a problem, did I burn them or was it a simple Ph issue that should correct? I'm thinking maybe the bloom khaos that i am watering in my plants at 1 TBS per gallon is maybe being countered by the salt in the Ph up? Or perhaps my digital PH meter is off and my water is way higher then I think. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Oh I should mention that I'm about 60 days into flower int he pic.

Thanks.
You should be using olympus up and Hades down to control your ph, also it looks like you cause lock out. If you have any questions hit me up I've been using there line for a couple years

Latest posts

Top Bottom