need help /advice bottom leaves turning yellow tips drying and dying curling up

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Those leaves are old, shaded and not useful to the plant... so it's saying gtfo your not contributing anything to my benefit.

Personally I'd remove em just for the fact it will help with airflow through the plants and unhealthy leaves attract bugs.

Maybe a touch of a watering issue but definitely not a huge problem and the plant look healthy. But I would let her dry a bit more between watering and make sure it's not sitting in runoff

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i empty the runoff about 2 hours after i water them . i wait until the pots are dry and light as fuck before i water normaly it takes 3 to 5 days after watering before i water again what could i get that would be cheap that would fit under my pots ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Would this work I still got to clean out the trays
20210612 101848
20210612 101840

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

to me this is what my leaves look like View attachment 1134757
I dont think it is but food for thought here.

95%+ of all deficiencies are not related to lack of that specific nutrient... but rather an environmental, watering, light, ph, temperatures, salinity or other factor affecting the uptake of that nutrient.

So if you concentrate on improving the environment and all the other factor including watering you are almost 100% assured to correct your deficiencies.

Pretty much deficiencies are a result and what we need to do is fix the cause.

GDub51

GDub51

Those leaves are old, shaded and not useful to the plant... so it's saying gtfo your not contributing anything to my benefit.

Personally I'd remove em just for the fact it will help with airflow through the plants and unhealthy leaves attract bugs.

Maybe a touch of a watering issue but definitely not a huge problem and the plant look healthy. But I would let her dry a bit more between watering and make sure it's not sitting in runoff
This answer is my choice for you. I thought overwatering from my 1st glance. I think this pot is either not draining as well as the others or you accidentally gave this one too much. Do you have a water meter? I know most like the finger method but the probe on the tool goes down a foot or so to tell you what's going on down there WHERE THE ROOTS ARE where it matters. Your soil looks wet by the dark black color. I think your plants are healthy and just this one needs to dry out some before watering again.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

This answer is my choice for you. I thought overwatering from my 1st glance. I think this pot is either not draining as well as the others or you accidentally gave this one too much. Do you have a water meter? I know most like the finger method but the probe on the tool goes down a foot or so to tell you what's going on down there WHERE THE ROOTS ARE where it matters. Your soil looks wet by the dark black color. I think your plants are healthy and just this one needs to dry out some before watering again.
+1

Each plant responds differently. I've even had clones that don't respond quite the same to things I had done to the mother. Its like raising children just cheaper

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

OP this may help you understand watering a bit more.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

it is not my watering i am not watering too much i telling u guys the damn pots only weigh 1 or 2 pounds when i water them

Latest posts

Top Bottom