Need help asap

• Thread starter Ghosty420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghosty420

IMO if it was an auto you would know by now .
My autos showed flowers @21 days old, under natural light in June.io
2 months is almost the total grow to harvest span of most autos.
I don't see one sign of flower .
Some proper photos I took this morning

F81BADBD E423 4366 8CBE 4A048A806D1B
2580CB11 1CC7 4688 99C6 BD01511C78A3
10F4E729 BAB0 4AA5 BFE6 41265C48FFD3
BEF08296 9E8F 4259 B63B D804B5C353FA
087E9BC5 BAD7 46B9 992F 39982EE57BC8
G

Ghosty420

Just started to rain when I noticed that’s when I brought it in inside so it wouldn’t get anymore water

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Does the container feel like its full of styrofoam?

That container is to wide and shallow by the looks of its

steamroller

steamroller

Some proper photos I took this morning
Do you see signs that the plant is a female and growing buds now?
I don't. That may really be the good news!
If the plant is a photo period and not auto you can nurture it and keep it going in vegetative growth with proper light control until it is worth harvesting.
Autos can be easy for some or the most complicated if you try to manage something that already has its destiny set. I am learning the hard way [ or my autos are ]. 🤷‍♂️
Just me maybe, but I say photo period plant not auto at this point.

G

Ghosty420

Still feels heavy tbh, it’s holding 13litre of soil
Do you see signs that the plant is a female and growing buds now?
I don't. That may really be the good news!
If the plant is a photo period and not auto you can nurture it and keep it going in vegetative growth with proper light control until it is worth harvesting.
Autos can be easy for some or the most complicated if you try to manage something that already has its destiny set. I am learning the hard way [ or my autos are ]. 🤷‍♂️
Just me maybe, but I say photo period plant not auto at this point.
I don’t see any signs as of yet whether it’s male or female, if it’s not an auto what’s good news about that? I’ve got some auto seeds on way aswell should be here any day

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

So the first 3 photos was taken 11 days ago, it’s been growing for 2 months now it’s Afghan skunk auto flower, it’s my first grow I thought I would just plant the seed and water it and see what’s happens (btw I’m doing outdoor grow) it stunted growth for about 6 weeks in seedling stage, I gave it some miracle gro and calcium and it’s improving made a lot of improvement this week tbh, any advise for me?
I would transplant into a larger pot with good drainage and soil like happy frog. Get a moisture probe and water according. Prohibited root growth is stunting.... good way to keep clones until you're ready for them.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Again another person running autos outside, they are ment to be grown indoors, they hate stress and are not hardy like photoperiod strains, think of the sun a a giant full spec light, this light has red and ir in it, this can and will cause your autos to flower prematurely and or dwarf out, while possible it is not advisable and though I have seen a few nice autos grown outdoors the majority are small low yield, now let's get to miricle grow, it sucks and is not ment for weed, they put sodium in it ie salt, try botanacare pro grow autoflowers luv it, allso I suggest you use FFOF for your medium and don't forget to add a bit of perlite and clay pebbles for good drainage, do not Transplant sow seed in nursery pot you intend to do your whole grow in large autos go in 3gal pots while smallish strains go in 2gal pots.

20210808 053843
20220524 185040
TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

Again another person running autos outside, they are ment to be grown indoors, they hate stress and are not hardy like photoperiod strains, think of the sun a a giant full spec light, this light has red and ir in it, this can and will cause your autos to flower prematurely and or dwarf out, while possible it is not advisable and though I have seen a few nice autos grown outdoors the majority are small low yield, now let's get to miricle grow, it sucks and is not ment for weed, they put sodium in it ie salt, try botanacare pro grow autoflowers luv it, allso I suggest you use FFOF for your medium and don't forget to add a bit of perlite and clay pebbles for good drainage, do not Transplant sow seed in nursery pot you intend to do your whole grow in large autos go in 3gal pots while smallish strains go in 2gal pots.
Interesting. I only grew a couple autos indoors with success. I am now trying autos outdoors, which by my logic sounded like a great idea. The first transplant to outdoors went well, the plants double in size in 2 or 3 weeks, but my 2nd transplant to outdoors (thinking maybe they'd benefit from more time indoors) seems stunted. They stayed short and are already budding after a couple weeks.....

I'll let you know how it goes compared to my outdoor photo.....

G

Ghosty420

Thankyou everyone for advise it honestly means a lot, just got these in post, I haven’t got lights yet I’ve got a reptile tank with a light but apperantly it’s the wrong sort of light😂

8F4CAB08 98A4 4C2C B097 757F169183A1
G

Ghosty420

Thankyou everyone for advise it honestly means a lot, just got these in post, I haven’t got lights yet I’ve got a reptile tank with a light but apperantly it’s the wrong sort of light😂
That’s why I’m doing outdoor right now

steamroller

steamroller

can anyone tell if it’s a male or female yet?
NO ! That is he good news. Surely by 2 months every auto would show something, even as a tease?
The good about photo is you have control. But without lights little.
Choose a light fixture and get them under a longer light cycle, or except what you see, there won't be much to harvest for your effort IMO left to natural daylight.
I mean what do think that will produce? I see pros disappointed with finish weight too often after what I consider stellar grows .
If that is an auto or you can not control the light cycle deposit another quarter to play again.

G

Ghosty420

NO ! That is he good news. Surely by 2 months every auto would show something, even as a tease?
The good about photo is you have control. But without lights little.
Choose a light fixture and get them under a longer light cycle, or except what you see, there won't be much to harvest for your effort IMO left to natural daylight.
I mean what do think that will produce? I see pros disappointed with finish weight too often after what I consider stellar grows .
If that is an auto or you can not control the light cycle deposit another quarter to play again.
This plants just a gamble to be honest, I’ve just started germinating some new auto seeds I got but I’ll see where this plant goes😂 thanks for advise man

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I'm old skool. I don't like using auto flower or feminized seeds. I also don't like the taste of growing in any medium other than dirt. The synthetic grow media always seem to lack some micro terpene or essential oil that gives it a slightly different taste. That's just me.

OP, for the next grow do yourself a favor and get your setup right before you sprout plant material. You'll be so glad you did and will avoid countless problems. I realize finances/space can limit what you can do but try and get the basics, light/soil/water right and you'll have a pretty seamless and bountiful grow!

Not sure where you are but my GF asked me to setup a medicine tent for her so I told her to order a 5 x 5. She ordered 2 by accident. I would let it go super cheap to help you out but shipping would be prohibitive if you aren't in the local area. I'm in the South East of the USA.

G

Ghosty420

(Quick update) this is the 5th day I haven’t watered them, I was defiantly overwatering 10000% the soil feels dry the first 2 inches but can tell it’s still moist at the bottom as bucket still feels abit heavy... I guess they are still growing but slowly maybe? Getting bored of sitting around and not doing anything to it to be honest lol, just been staring at it most days for hours lmao, what’s everyone think?

0A9ED14A 077F 4DAD 8A4F 99597AFE18BC
A0B5A650 D60A 42F6 B057 FA688A9BA91E
steamroller

steamroller

Looking better!
I lift my pots and use a meter to know when to water.
I use the meter how this thread shows and have holes in my 5 g pots for this method.

G

Ghosty420

Looking better!
I lift my pots and use a meter to know when to water.
I use the meter how this thread shows and have holes in my 5 g pots for this method.
Thankyou, I’m defiantly gunna look into getting one of those meters, until then when the soil does fully dry how much water by mil should I give my plant every other day?

Latest posts

Top Bottom