Need help asap

• Thread starter Ghosty420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghosty420

I would go with marajauna nutrients only because there's different stages to give different nutrients for instance the vegetation stage requires more nitrogen while beginning flowering stage doesn't want any nitrogen while the last flowering stage requires larger amounts of nutrients that you can't get from basic fertilizer! I took me forever to learn this! I use open sesame for Vegetation beastie bloomz in beginning flowering for only a couple weeks than chi ching for the late flowering stage! It worked wonders! I would use premium soils like mother earth is wonderful! I was were you were at my plants were making me angry! So I read and tried all these you wouldn't believe the difference! I wouldn't trash her just give her better nutrients and test you ph in soil due to the soil your using! They sell the ph up and down kits on Amazon for like 10 or 15 dollars! You got this!
This is the stuff I’ve got, when I have it to my plant 2 weeks ago that’s when it really took off I think it’s high nitrogen, I’m gunna have to try and use this as I’m not sure when I could get the proper stuff tbh, I’m limited to what I can do to be fair

F3425FC8 013B 479C A114 3D3D65F7F793
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

It should be fine. If you decide to go with them again go with the tomato recipe.

If you decide to go for something a little more tuned to weed I would go with Floranova from General Hydroponics. When you're ready to flip to flower make sure you go with something with more potassium and phosphorous. Weed nutes have a grow/veg formula and a bloom formula to make it easy.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Only feed if it rains. The soil has nutrients in it that will break down over time but rain will wash thise from the soil and it will take a few days for the soil to break more down
Agreed. I inoculate the soil before I plant to set up the fungal network that will help in breaking down the organics into soluble food.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

What should be fine using the lawn food? And what’s the tomato recipe?
Yeah.

Weed and tomatoes have the same basic needs nutrient wise so using their tomatoe mix will better approximate what the plant eats to thrive. I'd also mix in a little superthrive or hormex every few feedings to give it that B vitamin boost.

G

Ghosty420

Yeah.

Weed and tomatoes have the same basic needs nutrient wise so using their tomatoe mix will better approximate what the plant eats to thrive. I'd also mix in a little superthrive or hormex every few feedings to give it that B vitamin boost.
Okay Thankyou very much for advise, and that’s really interesting about tomatoes and weed, I’ve got a few tomatoe plants there not doing very well right now though I keep forgetting about them😂😂

steamroller

steamroller

I top right about where the plant is growth wise and then use LST to get a more even canopy.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I go by the amount of nodes. Once the 5th or 6th node is established the root system is probably hardy enough to take the training. I would use that as a guideline.

Short answer from your pics? Yes, time to top and fim.

How much time under direct sunlight does your plant get?

I have a small crop of heirloom tomatoes in my veggy garden. First time growing heirlooms. Finicky as F***! The leaves are highly susceptible to disease. If you don't water them enough they start to die immediately and if you overwater them the fruit will crack! LOL! Kinda like having a high maintenance GF! 😄

Get some of this to complement the tomato food you bought:

https://www.amazon.com/Hormex-Conce...&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584138857643715&th=1

Silicate will help fortify the inner cellulose and promote heavier branching and leaf formation by strengthening the scaffolding structure of the plant itself. When your plant starts to produce heavy flower you'll be glad you have the branch network to be able to support them along with keeping pests at bay due to the hardier branch stock. A little goes a long way.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/251270188056?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200818143230&meid=797d3e4c78b64eed99fdc8294a2f5197&pid=101224&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=252751522949&itm=251270188056&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2047675&algv=DefaultOrganicWeb&brand=Dyna-Gro&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1

Both of these amendments can be used for your other plants as well so not just marijuana centric. The link has the 8 oz. price but for a little more you can get an entire quart. I would go with the quart. Better bang for your buck but if you just want to try it out and see what it does go with the 8 oz.

Last edited:
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Curious.....what's the N-P-K(Nitrogen/Phosphorous/Potassium) on the bottle? Do they mention any other trace elements or micronutrients in the mix?

G

Ghosty420

I go by the amount of nodes. Once the 5th or 6th node is established the root system is probably hardy enough to take the training. I would use that as a guideline.

Short answer from your pics? Yes, time to top and fim.

How much time under direct sunlight does your plant get?

I have a small crop of heirloom tomatoes in my veggy garden. First time growing heirlooms. Finicky as F***! The leaves are highly susceptible to disease. If you don't water them enough they start to die immediately and if you overwater them the fruit will crack! LOL! Kinda like having a high maintenance GF! 😄

Get some of this to complement the tomato food you bought:

https://www.amazon.com/Hormex-Conce...&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584138857643715&th=1

Silicate will help fortify the inner cellulose and promote heavier branching and leaf formation by strengthening the scaffolding structure of the plant itself. When your plant starts to produce heavy flower you'll be glad you have the branch network to be able to support them along with keeping pests at bay due to the hardier branch stock. A little goes a long way.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/251270188056?_trkparms=amclksrc=ITM&aid=1110006&algo=HOMESPLICE.SIM&ao=1&asc=20200818143230&meid=797d3e4c78b64eed99fdc8294a2f5197&pid=101224&rk=3&rkt=5&sd=252751522949&itm=251270188056&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2047675&algv=DefaultOrganicWeb&brand=Dyna-Gro&_trksid=p2047675.c101224.m-1

Both of these amendments can be used for your other plants as well so not just marijuana centric. The link has the 8 oz. price but for a little more you can get an entire quart. I would go with the quart. Better bang for your buck but if you just want to try it out and see what it does go with the 8 oz.
Rootsruler you always come through with good advise Thankyou so much bro, I just topped my plant as you can see in the picture, it defiantly felt right topping it aha, I’ll keep you updated on plant, much love my guy👌🏽

B5EAB5C0 EEBF 4F9F BF4A F5C97409DFF5
G

Ghosty420

Curious.....what's the N-P-K(Nitrogen/Phosphorous/Potassium) on the bottle? Do they mention any other trace elements or micronutrients in the mix?
And the plant gets about 8 hours direct sunlight, and about 5/6 hours of indirect sunlight

G

Ghosty420

And the plant gets about 8 hours direct sunlight, and about 5/6 hours of indirect sunlight
That’s the bottle of tomato feeder, I’ve got some tomatoes growing they ain’t doing to well tbh😂 next summer I’ll have a go at the veg proplerly 😂

FCF0F0C3 C98F 4309 AB84 94DB12B5F47A
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

See if you have another spot in the garden that gets longer direct sunlight. These plants LOVE sun and the more they get the more they grow. 18 hours is ideal but if you can get more than the 8 do it.

Top Bottom