need help from uk farmer .....

• Thread starter sevens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sevens

sevens

hello all .
i just want to know why is it that i cannot find any place to report crime committed on the web from scammer who have uk addy ?
this month for the first time i did receive a email from a ..<lawyer from uk ,,>who explain that i did have one account at a bank with 30 million pouds in it .he send me copie of the account with my name on it from a bank in the uk .so after exchanging email for 1 week or so he ask meto hire a lawyer from uk .i did find that strange because he did claim to be a lawyer in first place ...so i told him if this is real go ahead and take it from the top ..he send me a last email and write it is ok i can find someone else who have the same name and still claim it ..so wtf
this guy is a scam artist and want some money .so i went online and try to report him so he will stop scamming other canadian .but i cannot find any place to do it ..
i am sure there is at least 1 place to report cyber crime like that but where ?
this scammer have to be stop .....help ........7....:mad:

sevens

sevens

thank you very much logic ..those site are very funny .i am quite sure that is the same persone who try to scam me ..but infortunately there is no place o those 2 linkto report a scam .the first link is about a forum for peeps who are having fun with scammer .
the other one is just about peeps that ere sharing those scam from beginning to end .i have to admit i had a blast reading those scam ..omg can somebody be that stupid ...the one i like the most was the one with the dr ..<practitionner..> was a bit long to read but really amusing .
now i am still looking to find a place to report the one who try to scam me ...
ps in one of the link you place is a place for peeps who want to bait those scammer i did register at this forum that will be fun ...lol..
i do thank u again for posting those usefull link ....7.....:laugh:

chuckz

chuckz

http://www. police .uk/

There used to be a service here for reporting online crime. Now it is necessary to go to your local police station, but odon't ecpect them to do ANYTHING about it!

I got ripped off on eBay buying a phone for oer £200. When it arrived it was blocked. I found from vodaphone it was reported stolen by the seller (he got a new one on insurance). They told me they owned the phone and demanded I return it or they would sue me. I took it to the police station and reported the crime.

I gave them a complete paper trail. showing exact details of the ripoff. I had a letter from vodaphone saying it was reported stolen, and there were messages on the phone from the seller to his girlfriend saying he was going to report it stolen, get a new one, and give the old one to her (i guess he sold it after they blocked it).

There was no doubt this was a crime. Full accountable.

The police actually told me that he would probably just get a warning. I asked if they would retrieve my money, and they said no. I was told I could take him to court myself after they have closed the case.

That was 6 months ago, they haven't got back to me, despite promising to keep me informed!

People say we are living in a Police state, but the police do fuck all, so all this country is really in...

...is a FUCKING STATE!

M

Mr B

Did you report back to eBay about this proplem? More likely to get your monney back if you used paypal.

chuckz

chuckz

Yeah right, good luck with Paypal.

I reported it to eBy, Paypal (who i paid with - believe the hype about payment protection, do you?), and the Police. I only went to the police after I could not get satisfaction anywhere else, as I knew they would take the phone off me.

Paypal decided in my favour, and refunded £2.16, which was all that was left in his account.

Paypal will not take money from his bank account to repay me.

Believe me, I have tried every way to get my money back, and the only way left is to take him to court.

Sorry, we appear to have digressed... ;)

Ch.

M

Mr B

Yeah right, good luck with Paypal.

I reported it to eBy, Paypal (who i paid with - believe the hype about payment protection, do you?),

I guess I just did. Now I learnd something new.

But that's some fucket up shit!!

Sorry for your loss:(

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Paypal are scum they are owned by ebay for anyone that didnt know.....ive had at least $2k jacked from my account

F

FastForward

[
People say we are living in a Police state, but the police do fuck all, so all this country is really in...

...is a FUCKING STATE!

Amen to that brother.

Although on the way back from a seedbank today on my motorbike with 80 quid of seeds, the new copy of Soft Secrets and a bottle of DNA-CEL 1 rooting stuff on me, I got pulled by a police van doing 70 in a 30. The copper asked me if I was a professional rider - like a courier - because he said he couldn't keep up with me with blues on on the wrogn side of the road. AND I WALKED AWAY WITH NOWT. Nice guys too :)

Anyhow...sorry for the derail. Was a fucking funny episode...

chuckz

chuckz

Lol, yeah, I'm a rider too, and am amazed how tolerant the police appear to be when I've flown past them several times, and they always leave me alone. Often I can see them grinning if they are coming in the opposite direction.

What do you ride? I've a Ducati ST4S, snd Kawas KLR 600, KLR 250, and ZZR 600, but I'm getting rid of the 600's. The 250 is just as much fun as the 600 off-road, plus it fits on the back of my camper, and none of them touch the Duc ont he road, so I never ride them. :)

Top Bottom