Need help identifying plant issues

• Thread starter FlyingToast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FlyingToast

It's being fed ghe trio (plus very little cal mag and very little atami bloombastic) at 1.4 EC total (It doesn't seem to be uptaking, the ec doesn't change for 5+ days after the res change)
Rh 40-55%
Temps 18-24 C°
Water temp 20-21 C°

ph is a stable 5.8-6.4 no fluctuations (checked daily)
Here are some photos if u need any other info let me know
It seems to be giving a lot of symptoms at the same time and I'm not sure how to proceed
Your help will be greatly appreciated

Need help identifying plant issues
Need help identifying plant issues 2
Need help identifying plant issues 3
Need help identifying plant issues 4
Need help identifying plant issues 5
F

FlyingToast

I should add that I had a bit of root rot in the past, got over it early (lasted 2-3 days max from first symptoms and growth continued after that ) with some microbes and a close monitoring to the water temps

Also I should add that it's a strawberry gorilla fast buds

F

FlyingToast

FT,

Plant not taking up nutrients, toots not so pearly white.

How are you aerating the roots?

Zill.
i have an airpump and an airstone (its an airpump with 4 exits and 2 of those are dedicated to this bucket so i don't think i have an issue there, the air pump is also working on max setting always)

F

FlyingToast

i liked toots better - toot rot is always an assumption with the yellow/darker colors.
how can i be sure? my water temps are very good,i have enough water oxygenation and i also use beneficial bacteria...i dont see what else i can do to combat this, if i even have it

Z

Zill

Ft,
If you’re bubbling air that should be enough.

Aside from a bout with root rot. Have you changed anything over the last day or two? Maybe let those changes have their effect before doing anything else. Let’s assume it is plenty aerated and the plant is recovering from a slight root rot. I would lit it be and keep everything you control can in spec.

F

FlyingToast

i changed the water 3 days ago, it is 100% the same , i only added some atami bloombastic because we are close to the stretch and a little bit less nitrogen..thats all

F

FlyingToast

She's locked out. If she was mine I'd flush with plain ro water for a day then add nutes to about .6 ec. (Less is more)

Here's what my current grow looked like on day 21

View attachment 1321771View attachment 1321772
can you elaborate to whats happening with the lockout, or send a link that has info that fits my case? RO water right now is not an option (it can be but it requires heroic efforts and if its absolutely necessary i can do it, but i would rather not) can tap water with ec of 0.2-0.3 do it? in general if u are sure as to whats happening i will do what you say, just drop a bit more info... your plants look absolutely amazing! how long was the veg? how shorter was it when you flipped to flower? looks like a 2 pounder! nice

F

FlyingToast

What light are you using and how close is it?

12/12 light cycle?

keep humidity 50-55% and make sire they have airflow but not directly
i am using a lumatek zeus 600w pro at 75% strength about 60cm from the canopy give or take (20-25inches)

they are autos so they are on 18/6 schedule from the beginning, one thing i did though is a couple weeks ago i put a "bed " under the buckets to have them sit a little higher (cause i am a disabled person and i cant bend forward to care for them if the buckets are sitting on the ground..so yeah a couple weeks ago or less they were sitting under the same lighting conditions but 60+ inches away from the light (or 1.5m)

i have a fan blowing directly at it, but at a very very low speed, the leaves are barely moving, i really don't think wind speed is an issue

i can keep the humidity 50%+ steadily BUT it will rise to 70%+ for a very short period of time during the night (if i keep it this way, it swings to 60-65% tops during night time and most of the day its sitting at 40-45%)

thoughts?

Top Bottom