• Thread starter Hogg127
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Also the fans are on high. 😎
good stuff, they really are easy to deal with when you know how and once you have been through it and see how they affect your plants..
i’m sure you’ll have a cleaner grow area and realize there is worse issues we all get indoors like white powdery mildew, spider mites, etc
those are usually killers of a grow most times..
so careful with what you do outdoors before going to your grow area indoors.. in spring summer when weather is nice and i’ve been say golfing or checking out outdoor plants or looking for golf balls, i’ll always shower change clothes etc before going anywhere near my indoor grows.. i don’t even open windows in my house in the summer..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
good stuff, they really are easy to deal with when you know how and once you have been through it and see how they affect your plants..
i’m sure you’ll have a cleaner grow area and realize there is worse issues we all get indoors like white powdery mildew, spider mites, etc
so careful with what you do outdoors before going to your grow area indoors.. in spring summer when weather is nice and i’ve been say golfing or checking out outdoor plants or looking for golf balls, i’ll always shower change clothes etc before going anywhere near my indoor grows.. i don’t even open windows in my house in the summer..
Smart. Cross contamination mindedness.

H

Hogg127

I have been stressing bugs since I started just didn’t have so many of those until recently. I feel some relief already, I know it will work. I also took the plants out and sprayed everything down with bleach and wiped it all down, you mentioned clean so I thought it would help getting rid of them. Can’t they also be pollinated by anything?

Top Bottom