Need Help With Minor Minor Leaf Curling

• Thread starter Subliminal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subliminal

all leafs seem to be great except I noticed a couple were curling a little bit. Curious if this is because of a problem or sometimes it's normal for them to curl minimally. There is no discoloration or dryness. Just minor curling that's it!

Need help with minor minor leaf curling
Need help with minor minor leaf curling 2
S

Subliminal

Take a pic without blurple light.they seem fine from those pics tho.
Not home right now. Been watering when necessary with house and garden root excelurator. The top one is Auto OG Kush and the bottom is Auto white widow. No discoloration at the tips or crusty dryness.

Last edited:
fatawa

fatawa

U look aight.i think there just showing there indica side..both r hybrids right?indicas got them fat heavy leaves.they will probably pray for more once they start to flower.

S

Subliminal

U look aight.i think there just showing there indica side..both r hybrids right?indicas got them fat heavy leaves.they will probably pray for more once they start to flower.
The top one is a Auto white widow extreme and the bottom is Auto OG

fatawa

fatawa

I dont grow autos.there def both ruderials cause of being autos,but do u kno if they r indica/sativa mix(hybrid)..pretty sure white widow is.ive grown #2 many times.photo version.

S

Subliminal

I dont grow autos.there def both ruderials cause of being autos,but do u kno if they r indica/sativa mix(hybrid)..pretty sure white widow is.ive grown #2 many times.photo version.
White widow is a hybrid 60 percent indica and 40 percent sativa. OG is a hybrid as well indica dominant.

fatawa

fatawa

How often do u water?what yur schedule?overwatering can cause the shruggd shoulder look.

S

Subliminal

How often do u water?what yur schedule?overwatering can cause the shruggd shoulder look.
I water when ever the top inch starts to be visibly dry. So I watered last Thursday and then yesterday.

fatawa

fatawa

Watering sounds good.feed?autos r sensitive..stay low on nutes cause they dnt hav long to preform u kno..

Organikz

Organikz

@fatawa hit the nail on the head. You have a nutrient sensitive strain and or pheno. This is the very beginning of nitrogen tox.

I've heard of people having to feed 1/4 suggested strength to some finicky plants. If your in fox farms soil you won't need nutes until flower. An EWC top dress with a neem and kelp meal dress over that at 12/12 would get you to the end of flower. No bottles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom